Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Nice work guys~ missed the 1st day but will try my best for the rest of the days till her bday~

anyway Hyo Joo is the actress of the month for Feb for Cinef (a movie channel).. Jennifer Lawrence was the actress of the month for Jan.. not like it's an official award kind of thing but I thought it was kind of cool and 2 of her movies (Love, Lies and Beauty Inside) will be shown in this channel this month..

• Like 10

Annyeong Hyolics~ our girl finally updated her Weibo after so long and BHEnt also updated their IG with a picture of her in Paris last month for Lipault..

BPXwVaZ.jpg

1J2DcTb.jpg

xy8yjUd.jpg

지난 1월 초에 프랑스 파리에 방문했습니다 :) 현지에서 열린 행사에서 해당 브랜드 글로벌 GM인 Jonathan Dory와 함께 찰칵!
1月初去法国巴黎访问啦~ 与在当地开展活动品牌的全球GM负责人Jonathan Dory一起的合照!#韩孝周##Lipault##我想你们# 

Caption translation:

Visited Paris in early January and took a photo with Lipault's global general manager Jonathan Dory! #hanhyojoo##Lipault##imissyouall

and some updates from @pmh_official IG

RYgr55u.jpg

twlSR1U.jpg

H8BE8Au.jpg

• Like 9

14 hours ago, adeleyam said:

1J2DcTb.jpg

Oh my God ! This pic is really cute and attractive and fantastic !:o:o:o :o now, i can never control my feellings ! she is really a special and lovely prince! Thanks God for this fantastic angel ! Thanks @adeleyam for this pic ! this really changed me ! now i'm in shock !!!!!!!!!!!:o:o:o:o:o:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

On 07/02/2017 at 6:35 AM, hyohan43 said:

Hyojoo GIFs for Vogue ...

(c) HHJ DC

Dazzling as ever!

:wub:thank you for sharing this..love it!:heart:

so,they gonna have an exhibition specially for her birthday...but actually wonder why HYOJOOHAE? what HAE mean? :huh:

and an updates from LIPAULT PARIS.:)

• Like 9

19 hours ago, Qallee said:

:wub:thank you for sharing this..love it!:heart:

so,they gonna have an exhibition specially for her birthday...but actually wonder why HYOJOOHAE? what HAE mean? :huh:

Hae in Korean meant year so what they mean by Hyo Joo hae is Hyo Joo's year..:D

• Like 7

18 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Maybe singing is not what she focuses on, but HJ really does have a great voice!

yes friend ! exactly , this is my idea also , she have really really great and cute and fantastic voice ! she really give me amazing feel by her voice ! every time i hear her voice , i will recieve lull feel..:wub::wub:..... have a good time ..... !:)

• Like 2

On 08/02/2017 at 6:46 PM, adeleyam said:

Hae in Korean meant year so what they mean by Hyo Joo hae is Hyo Joo's year..:D

aaahh.ok.thank you for that explanation.^_^

few days ago,she had another photo-shoots.so,since no one post it yet..:tongue:let me share some updates/photos of it.

like the caption ..:)

Spoiler

MORE:

VIDEO :

16464176_245972232528325_389171490822763

16464564_149620368881698_364541026335771

CR: https://www.instagram.com/petal_blossom_222/

• Like 9