Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

9 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Reporter: How do you feel after the end of a 6-year drama comeback?

HJ: Feels a little regretful (not sure if she meant if this drama is only 16 eps thus the regret) but extremely thankful for all the love through the drama

Reporter: Have you left/ Are you still in your character Oh Yeon Joo? 

HJ: in the midst of it (laugh)

Reporter: So its like you havent bid farewell to your character?

HJ: Yes...

awwwwhh..still didnt bid farewell to OYJ ? Fighting HHJ!;)

thank you @adeleyam!!!! :D

some gifs to share while waiting her updates..hehe:P

622c7e95gw1f7sah4inxdg20d308cb2a.gif

622c7e95gw1f7sah0g4zkg20an08cu0y.gif

622c7e95gw1f7sagrg510g20aj08cx6p.gif

• Like 8

Thank's @adeleyam..

Aw..  Our girl is such a warm hearted person. So proud of her.. She'll be working and have her vacation at the same time, good for her. BIFF is just around the corner so she definitely needs a beauty rest.:)

Here's another picture of her arrival at Haneda Airport..

Edited: more photos...

• Like 10

11 hours ago, adeleyam said:

HJ (saying to the camera-man before going up the escalator): Please be careful of your back (the camera man is walking backwards) *so sweet~~*

HJ (talking to the camera man again): Please be careful of the steps (before alighting from the escalator)

HJ: You've suffered (in a way of telling them you have worked hard), coming to the airport early in the morning..

------

Sorry if the translation sounds weird~ ;)

@adeleyam Thank you so much for the translation. And sorry for cutting your post like that

She is such a caring person :wub:. I remember in a interview about her experience in 2D1N how she expressed her concerns about the staff who were carrying camera/bags around them. And she even fed the chips to the staff and members of 2D1N.

She is so sweet, everyone around her just love her. She is an angel to me :blush:

• Like 7

Just now, isapuilai said:

Thank's @adeleyam..

Aw..  Our girl is such a warm hearted person. So proud of her.. She'll be working and have her vacation at the same time, good for her. BIFF is just around the corner so she definitely needs a beauty rest.:)

Here's another picture of her arrival at Haneda Airport..

Edited: more photos...

Again park man hyun !!!!:angry:i exploded:angry:

Just now, suppy said:

@adeleyam Thank you so much for the translation. And sorry for cutting your post like that

She is such a caring person :wub:. I remember in a interview about her experience in 2D1N how she expressed her concerns about the staff who were carrying camera/bags around them. And she even fed the chips to the staff and members of 2D1N.

She is so sweet, everyone around her just love her. She is an angel to me :blush:

Yeeeeees our girl is really a very kind angel ! She is my Goddess and snow white:wub::heart:

• Like 1

Honestly, I dont have anything against PMH being near with Hyo Joo instead I'm more at ease. PMH even said that he's like an older brother to Hyo Joo and he's protective over her especially when they are overseas.. Plus, he always updates us with our girl so we should be thankful instead of getting mad at him.hahaha! 

Anyway Hyo Joo's fansclub in SK will be making a calendar but unfortunately we can't avail it coz they won't do shipping overseas.. hahaha

Can't tell if this new or not. What she's doin'? Haha.. :w00t:

• Like 9

Just now, suppy said:

Yeah I have read are you jealous of him?

Not just jealous ! In my idea , his behaviour is not very good with hyo joo ! For example , he always want stand near hyo joo and always he take very near photo with hyo joo ! Her manager is more near to hyo joo than PMH but he never do these works ! He is so polite and he is like a real protective for hyo joo ! ...... 

• Like 1

Just now, isapuilai said:

Honestly, I dont have anything against PMH being near with Hyo Joo instead I'm more at ease. PMH even said that he's like an older brother to Hyo Joo and he's protective over her especially when they are overseas.. Plus, he always updates us with our girl so we should be thankful instead of getting mad at him.hahaha! 

Anyway Hyo Joo's fansclub in SK will be making a calendar but unfortunately we can't avail it coz they won't do shipping overseas.. hahaha

Why you are trying say he is so nice man !!!!!! You can love him !!!!! I never love this man and this is my idea and any one can not change this ! All persons have a idea ! My idea is this!!!

3 hours ago, hhj22 said:

Not just jealous ! In my idea , his behaviour is not very good with hyo joo ! For example , he always want stand near hyo joo and always he take very near photo with hyo joo ! Her manager is more near to hyo joo than PMH but he never do these works ! He is so polite and he is like a real protective for hyo joo ! ...... 

LMAO i get it you don't like him:lol: . And I also like her Manager he is cute :D and kinda have calm aura around him.

6 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Haha!! Dont worry cuz we miss her updates too~~

Anyway speaking of her photoshoot in Japan, I'm not sure but it seems to be for the magazine DAZED. Her makeup artist Seo Hee Young updated her IG with that tag.. :D

I really wanted some pics of her enjoying some fun time in Japan but they didn't upload it :(

7 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Haha!! Dont worry cuz we miss her updates too~~

Anyway speaking of her photoshoot in Japan, I'm not sure but it seems to be for the magazine DAZED. Her makeup artist Seo Hee Young updated her IG with that tag.. :D

Thank you for sharing that info! Hmm, Dazed spreads tend to be edgier and more sexed-up than Instyle, Marie Claire, etc. If it's really for Dazed, I'm curious (and a bit apprehensive tbh) as to how it turns out.

• Like 5

Hmm I am excited for this DAZED photo shoot lol. She definitely has done sexy before~ HIGH CUT, anyone? And that W spread from Always period. I still think her collaboration with JWS for HC is one of the sexiest and the best that I've ever seen.

The Beauty Inside is such a gem and it is so special in many ways, I loved Hyo Joo more through it. It's my perfect film of hers. Not only did she portray Yi Soo but she became her. In honor of the Best Actress nomination for The Beauty Inside at the upcoming BUIL Film Awards, here are Yi Soo's memorable lines written by Han Hyo Joo herself.

Ambassador Han Hyo-joo wrote a collection directly from Beauty Inside |  Instiz

Spoiler