[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest cococrust

actually i dont think all 30 are featured in loveletter as I only find around 15-20 familiar. But they are not too bad songs.

Anyway,,, ENJOY !!

LoveLetter Track Collections

Pls keep it alive by helping to re-upload into YSI. I will probably entertain some upload requests if I still have the files on my computer.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys! welcome back to all of us. gawd! i was able to watch the latest ep and i was so excited to read what you guys thought of it but that was the time soompi was down! so i had nowhere to discuss the show and i was like so repressed! haha! :)

anyway, i thought the latest was a great episode. the highlight for me was the last part where Seung Si Kyung, M, Chun and MC Mong had to act with Bin. During M and Seung Si Kyung's part i was already giddy and screaming at the PC. hehe!! it was just so sweet and romantic. someone said that someone posted a translation of some parts of the show. could anyone repost it please?

and let's work hard to to make this thread as active as it used to be!! :)

Guest amydien

hey guys! welcome back to all of us. gawd! i was able to watch the latest ep and i was so excited to read what you guys thought of it but that was the time soompi was down! so i had nowhere to discuss the show and i was like so repressed! haha! :)

anyway, i thought the latest was a great episode. the highlight for me was the last part where Seung Si Kyung, M, Chun and MC Mong had to act with Bin. During M and Seung Si Kyung's part i was already giddy and screaming at the PC. hehe!! it was just so sweet and romantic. someone said that someone posted a translation of some parts of the show. could anyone repost it please?

and let's work hard to to make this thread as active as it used to be!! :)

^LOL. I would've screamed louder if it wasnt Bin they were hugging! :lol::P

Guest josarang

thanks for the songs ^__^ does anyone have this week's ep. with minwoo? T__T soompi died before i could download it!! *cries*

please and thank you~ ysi~

i was never a big minwoo fan before (more of a sungie and eric fan) but ever since i saw him and his Bump MV... i realized.... dang! M is a little hottie!! haha! and i agree with you guys that his antics on the show were so cute!! i particularly screamed louder when he took the ____ from ____'s _____. hehe!! (didn't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

love letter<3 i wish my hubby came out on tv but i dont want girls to flirt with him!!! i wanna see lee jin with andy and shin hye sung. i dont like lee ji hoon n e more. i wish shin hwa chang jo came back, i loved LL more when it was the begining!!! a lot of ppl agree with me huh!!!

oooh! i loved brian when he was on LL.. i've been wishing for him to come back. he's just so cute and funny. but of course i want shinhwa to come back but i'm enjoying seeing other guys in the show, as well. :)

I loved season 1, but season 2 is funny too....and I like watching the other guests be amazed by my shinhwa oppas :lol:

Creator boy is back!!

I hope minwoo doesn't get the flower from bin....I want to see him on the dance floor somemore !! I remember the days when he was in minor league...he was just so kyoote!

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

actually i dont think all 30 are featured in loveletter as I only find around 15-20 familiar. But they are not too bad songs.

Anyway,,, ENJOY !!

Pls keep it alive by helping to re-upload into YSI. I will probably entertain some upload requests if I still have the files on my computer.

=[ It says that the file is blocked :(

Guest hotelier_love

Anyway,,, ENJOY !!

i was able to dl but in the end i couldn't open..saying the file could be invalid or corrupted!

so i went back to try again and this time round i couldn't!!

oh no..couldn't dl the files!!! think someone block the page!!!

ok i use to watch love letter season 1. but after shinhwa was gone, i stopped watching. and i just started watching last weeks epi. with minwoo and i dont understand anything.

can someone please explain to me all the things they do. im so lost.

ohh and does anyone have a ysi link for last weeks ep.(the one with minwoo :D) if there's anyone who is willing to upload it for me, would it be possible to break it into two. my computer just cant handle big files :(

Guest mintoro

I prefer season with all shinhwa members in it... :D

and which part are u all talking about the minor league of season 1? i watched all of them but still can't catch it :P stupid me!

still downloading latest episode with minwoo with translation of coz.. w/o subbed i've already watched!! minwoo is so HOT!! :wub:

Archived