Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

*** I like LJJ. I adore him in his dramas like LSIH & 9E2O. They're my favourite dramas. I'm just so happy that he's going to work with RAIN this time. :lol:

Lee Jung-jin joins Rain, Lee Na-young for "Fugitive"

2010061811062384804_1.jpg

Korean actor Lee Jung-jin has joined Rain and Lee Na-young as the main cast of upcoming KBS TV series "The Fugitive," according to his agency Jambo Entertainment on Friday.

Jambo announced that the actor will be playing the role of Do-soo, an ambitious investigator who chases after Rain and Lee's character regarding a mysterious incident.

"Undoubtedly I am lucky to be getting to take part in the drama 'The Fugitive,'" the actor was quoted as saying. "I will make a very strong impression on the viewers who have high expectations."

Filming for "Fugitive," about a hefty sum of money popping up sixty years after it disappeared in times of the Korean War, will take place in various Asian cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Hong Kong.

The series will be directed by noted television producer Kwak Jung-hwan and written by Chun Sung-il, who collaborated on the recent hit TV series "The Slave Hunters" earlier this year.

Lee, 32, made his debut in 1998 through popular sitcom "Soonpoong Clinic" (SBS, 1998) and has since starred in many television dramas and films including "9 End 2 Outs" (MBC, 2007), "Love Story in Harvard (SBS, 2004)" and "Mapado" (2005).

He is currently a regular cast member in the popular variety show segment "Qualification of a Man" on KBS2 TV's "Happy Sunday."

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010061812375419540

[June-18-2010] Actor 'Lee Jung-Jin' is cast for the part of Rain's rival in KBS 2TV's spy-action melodrama 'Runaway'

201006180929774063_1.jpg

Handsome actor 'Lee Jung-Jin' has been cast in the role of the male lead's rival in KBS 2TV's spy-action melodrama 'Runaway'.

They earlier cast Rain and actress 'Lee Na-Young' as the leading characters in 'Runaway' which will be aired around September this year, and shot its first scene last 18th. As 'Lee Jung-Jin' has come to join the drama, it's come to have a very strong cast.

According to Lee's agent, "'Lee Jung-Jin' has decided to join the drama. We know that his natural acting style and perfect visual looks appealed to the production."

credit to Osen News http://news.nate.com/view/20100618n06364?mid=e0102

Brief translation by rain bird.

Guest noknok

*** I like LJJ. I adore him in his dramas like LSIH & 9E2O. They're my favourite dramas. I'm just so happy that he's going to work with RAIN this time. :lol:

Thank you very much willenette ^^

your 2 favorite Singer and star in the same drama...wow!!!

me too. so very happy to see him back on drama with Bi.

and this drama will shooting many city around asia.

It's has include my country Thailand!!! too.

Oh!!! It's very good news for both of us.

please feel free to update for this Thread when drama coming ^^

Thank you so much. ^^

--------------------

RAIN and Lee Na Young star in new drama

a9371719481tile.jpg

Top star Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and Maxim Coffee girl, Lee Na-young will be hooking up in a new KBS 2 drama, “The Fugitive.” The romantic comedy/action drama is the comeback vehicle for Lee Na-young after 6 years away from the small screen.

Filming for the drama has already started on June 16th. Rain and Lee Na-young were supposedly joking around and having fun on the set.

As with many of the dramas these days, shooting will not be limited to Korea. Other locations include Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Hong Kong, Thailand , and the Philippines. So if you are a fan of the “Bad richard simmons,” then look out for him!

“The Fugitive” will be coming to a small screen near you in September 2010.

Source : popseoul

from soompi

reposted kit @ popcornfor2

posted by jinijung @ onlyrain pantip

Guest noknok

dang! what a nice surprise .... finally I have a great reason to follow Runaway xD

Jung Jin oppa is back blush.gif

thank you willenette!

according to dramabeans lee jung jin is going to be in runaway (rain's comeback drama). i'm so excited even though i was hoping he would do another romantic comedy lol

Welcome!! ^^ nice to meet you 2. ok let's waiting him together. :D

Guest noknok

imagegzyz.jpg .... imageobk.jpg

crediton photo

17 June 2010

Cheer World cup South Korea vs Argentina

at Street of Samsung-dong, Young-dong, Seoul.

Guest noknok

Hey nok do you have videos of lJJ at the world cup or any videos of him at the south korea rally against argentina.

I didn't have it yet.I think today "Happy Sunday E 287 KBS 2 TV will on air in this afternoon.

i sure it has some part of JJ on Street of Samsung-dong in Seoul to cheer SK Vs Argentina Match.

you can wait to see in KBS today 5.30 pm.

e d i t

sorry I'm wrong. Today Episode didn't have part you want to see.

Next week I think it has 6 member cheer of SK Vs Argentina Match in South Africa.

and hope to has part of JJ cheer in Seoul,too.

Thank you very much willenette ^^

your 2 favorite Singer and star in the same drama...wow!!!

me too. so very happy to see him back on drama with Bi.

and this drama will shooting many city around asia.

It's has include my country Thailand!!! too.

Oh!!! It's very good news for both of us.

please feel free to update for this Thread when drama coming ^^

Thank you so much. ^^

Hi noknok, no problem......... ye, you're right, my RAIN & LJJ will be in 1-project. So, you could stalk when the cast will be in your country to film this drama - really great news! :sweatingbullets:

June 21, 2010

Lee Jung Jin Cast In ‘Runaway’

Lee Actor Lee Jung Jin, who is now appearing on the KBS entertainment program “Qualifications of Men” as a cast member, has been cast in the KBS drama “Runaway,” in which singer and actor Rain (real name Jung Ji Hoon) has already been cast.

7417_1298_l.jpg

According to a statement released on June 18 by his agency, Lee Jung Jin will play the section chief of a foreign affair investigation in the police station named Do Soo. “Runaway” is about people who are chasing an astronomical amount of money and it has become an issue as writer Chun Sung Il and producing director Kwak Jung Hwan, who worked together in the KBS drama “The Slave Hunters,” have formed a production team again.

Actress Lee Na Young will make a comeback to the small screen after six years as she has also been cast in the drama as the main actress to play Jin Yi.

Lee Jung Jin reportedly said, “I am glad that I can work in filming a good drama. I have great expectations, just as viewers do, so I will do my best to make a strong impression on viewers.”

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7417

Guest noknok

Hi noknok, no problem......... ye, you're right, my RAIN & LJJ will be in 1-project. So, you could stalk when the cast will be in your country to film this drama - really great news! :sweatingbullets:

I hope that is posible news filming in my counttry.

but I feel little bit upset when I heard about this drama cast Daniel Henney,

How's about my JJ's role? T_T

--------------------

Happy Sunday Cheer World Cup 2010

e286039.gif

(VOD and More Capture)

E286 (13/06/2010) Part 1 : link

E287 (20/06/2010) Part 2 : link

I hope that is posible news filming in my counttry.

but I feel little bit upset when I heard about this drama cast Daniel Henney,

How's about my JJ's role? T_T

--------------------

I know right I am like Daniel Henney, why don't Koreans stop lying to themselves and hyping this man up to more than what he is. LJJ and Rain was enough but if they wanted to cast somebody they could've gotten a korean actor emphasis on ACTOR not MODEL. Also nok do you have any videos of LJJ at the world cup or can you not post them anymore because of copyright violations?

Guest noknok

Hi tanio12

yes. because of KBS copyright.

I don't want Youtube ban my accout again. ^^

I saw some LJJ fan upload KBS clip on youtube.

you can see them on other LJJ fan's youtube.