How Much Weight You Gained Since the Lockdown?

YayArea

I was on a bulk before pandemic and I put on 13 more pounds during lockdown. But that is when I realized that with lack of usual physical activity and only home workouts, the weight I had gained was unsustainable. I started developing ITBS issues and fatigue. After lockdown, I started bodyweight training and I'm feeling fitter and healthier. 

• 1 month later...

TDLR. Had 3rd baby 2020, become very fat due to health problems and wheelchair every pregnancy. Work my RickRoll'D off afterwards every time. Lost 26kg/57.3 pounds, soon back to my normal weight 60kg/132pounds.

Started 2020 with having our third child, I gain so much weight as pregnant due to my joints falling apart (can't take my medicine when pregnant) and rolling around in a wheelchair every pregnancy. Can't walk further than 10-20 meters from about 8 weeks pregnant, hard work but worth every wonderful child

pikashow

ppsspp emulator

Edited by lightgyi7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't kept track, but maintaining a healthy lifestyle has been a priority during the lockdown. Regular exercise and mindful eating habits have helped me stay balanced. It's more about feeling good and staying healthy than focusing solely on weight gain.

• 2 weeks later...