Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LHRCN

Haha don't think that our editor Song is stern and cold. Actually he was a professionally trained ballet dancer when he was young, and ballet and dancing are his specialties. It'll be a big shocking surprise if he shows off this side of his to JW in their wedding.

i think it's kinda hard for him to act this cold, tempered SJ, because his real personality is like 180degree different with SJ, i heard that he is funny and talkactive in real life.

btw i remembered watching him the first time in tomato with Kim Hee sun, from my memory i have to admit that he was super HOTTTTTTTTT by the time, he was very young and handsome,one of the most handsome guy i watch from korean drama.

Guest gelato

wow! was he a trained ballet dancer? I can't believe it. But, It makes me want to know about him more..... :wub:

Yes, I think it will be a big suprise if the writer decide to show off his ballet dance to JW in their wedding. :w00t:

Gelato, do you know where I can watch KSH movie? I didn't find any link of his movie. maybe you can help me? thanks

Hi Rinrinkoe, tell me which movie you would like to watch and I'll try to find the link for you. Right now let's see the face with the features of five big heartthrobs in Korea first:

1309507942_201107011712223472205801_0.jpg

Editor Song with his father-in-law-to-be and brother-in-law-to-be:

shining_photo110701191414bling20110.jpg

shining_photo110701191414bling20111.jpg

shining_photo110701191414bling20112.jpg

shining_photo110701191414bling20113.jpg

shining_photo110701191414bling20114.jpg

Guest jyssandra

thanks gelato for the new bts of our couple.. 

btw have you know  any link of KSH and KHJ in the book event .. because i  search thier photos or banner i can't find it..

thank you in advance

Hi Rinrinkoe, tell me which movie you would like to watch and I'll try to find the link for you. Right now let's see the face with the features of five big heartthrobs in Korea first:

hi Gelato...

I saw at wikipedia that KSH not played in much movie. In wikipedia list, KSH only play in 3 movie : Hotel M: Gangster Last Draw, Tube and the gingko bed 2. but in Nate I saw that he had movie in 2008 but I dont't know the movie title because they write in Hangul. here is the link: http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?thr=ctpl&q=%BF%B5%C8%AD+1724+%B1%E2%B9%E6%B3%AD%B5%BF%BB%E7%B0%C7

So, I just want to watch his 2 movie: Hotel M: Gangster Last Draw and his movie in 2008. Thank you for your help

Oh, one more, KSH played as Hong Gil Dong in 1998. Is there any link for this drama?

Thank you gelato....

i think it's kinda hard for him to act this cold, tempered SJ, because his real personality is like 180degree different with SJ, i heard that he is funny and talkactive in real life.

btw i remembered watching him the first time in tomato with Kim Hee sun, from my memory i have to admit that he was super HOTTTTTTTTT by the time, he was very young and handsome,one of the most handsome guy i watch from korean drama.

Owwww... you answer my question all this time. When I saw his NG with KHJ or his bts pic, I always thougth about his personality. Is he a shy, stern, or cold man? if he is a shy or cold man, his bts pic not image his personality because he always smile and laugh.

Glad to know that he is funny guy...

but my next question is what is KHJ man type ideal? :D

thanks LHRCN

Guest gelato

Owwww... you answer my question all this time. When I saw his NG with KHJ or his bts pic, I always thougth about his personality. Is he a shy, stern, or cold man? if he is a shy or cold man, his bts pic not image his personality because he always smile and laugh.

Glad to know that he is funny guy...

but my next question is what is KHJ man type ideal? :D

thanks LHRCN

At her latest interview in March, she said her ideal type is at least 180 cm high, liberal-minded and generous, and who has to love her very much.

Guest gelato

hi Gelato...

I saw at wikipedia that KSH not played in much movie. In wikipedia list, KSH only play in 3 movie : Hotel M: Gangster Last Draw, Tube and the gingko bed 2. but in Nate I saw that he had movie in 2008 but I dont't know the movie title because they write in Hangul. here is the link: http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?thr=ctpl&q=%BF%B5%C8%AD+1724+%B1%E2%B9%E6%B3%AD%B5%BF%BB%E7%B0%C7

So, I just want to watch his 2 movie: Hotel M: Gangster Last Draw and his movie in 2008. Thank you for your help

Oh, one more, KSH played as Hong Gil Dong in 1998. Is there any link for this drama?

Thank you gelato....

Hi Rinrinkoe,

His 2008 movie is called "Disturbance in her barroom" or "1724 Hero" or "Gibang Riot in 1724" starring alongside Lee Jung-jae with him playing the villain. Is it OK with Chinese subtitles? The link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/n3kNEFAniDQ/

Hotel M: Gangster Last Draw: http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/l975207i7256333.html

I can't find the drama link for Hong Gil Dong. How about the MV link? Hope you enjoy the movies. He showed a very different side in these two movies.

At her latest interview in March, she said her ideal type is at least 180 cm high, liberal-minded and generous, and who has to love her very much.

Hmmmm..... I hope KHJ interest of KSH personality :D but based on your words, at least, KSH has one of KHJ ideal man. KSH has the high 180 cm :D Maybe he is a generous man too and liberal-minded. Ahhhh just my wild imagination :P

Like others, I just wish someday we can hear a good news from them.

After watched sparkling, I looked for KSH old drama like Blissful women, Empress Chun Chun, and The Secret Lovers. I don't know if it's right or just confirm his statement that he always had trouble for romantic scene. But, after watched Blissful Women and the last 4 episode of Sparkling, I feel his statement is right. He looks not good in romantic scene. But I had feel too that KSH looked natural in romantic scene in early episode especially when he kiss JW for the first time in his apartment while listened Nat King Cole song. And when he carried JW to his bed. And when he touched JW eyebrow :wub: ...... Hope it's not just act but,,,,,, Ahhhhh another my wild imagination :w00t:

Hi Rinrinkoe,

His 2008 movie is called "Disturbance in her barroom" or "1724 Hero" or "Gibang Riot in 1724" starring alongside Lee Jung-jae with him playing the villain. Is it OK with Chinese subtitles? The link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/n3kNEFAniDQ/

Hotel M: Gangster Last Draw: http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/l975207i7256333.html

I can't find the drama link for Hong Gil Dong. How about the MV link? Hope you enjoy the movies. He showed a very different side in these two movies.

Thank you again Gelato.....

It's ok for chinese sub. I just want to feel his character in different role. and I don't mind to wacth KSH Hong Gil Dong MV. Waiting for that MV link....

Thank you so much for your generosity :wub:

NB:

I watched the 2 movie. Makes me love him more.... : blush.gif : owwww he is a good actor.

He looks so sweet in Disturbance in her barroom :wub: maybe because his long hair :D and in Hotel M: Gangsters last draw, he so manly as a gangster leader. I am gonna missing him when twingkle twinkle end this august

Guest gelato

Hmmmm..... I hope KHJ interest of KSH personality :D but based on your words, at least, KSH has one of KHJ ideal man. KSH has the high 180 cm :D Maybe he is a generous man too and liberal-minded. Ahhhh just my wild imagination :P

Like others, I just wish someday we can hear a good news from them.

After watched sparkling, I looked for KSH old drama like Blissful women, Empress Chun Chun, and The Secret Lovers. I don't know if it's right or just confirm his statement that he always had trouble for romantic scene. But, after watched Blissful Women and the last 4 episode of Sparkling, I feel his statement is right. He looks not good in romantic scene. But I had feel too that KSH looked natural in romantic scene in early episode especially when he kiss JW for the first time in his apartment while listened Nat King Cole song. And when he carried JW to his bed. And when he touched JW eyebrow :wub: ...... Hope it's not just act but,,,,,, Ahhhhh another my wild imagination :w00t:

Thank you again Gelato.....

It's ok for chinese sub. I just want to feel his character in different role. and I don't mind to wacth KSH Hong Gil Dong MV. Waiting for that MV link....

Thank you so much for your generosity :wub:

NB:

I watched the 2 movie. Makes me love him more.... : blush.gif : owwww he is a good actor.

He looks so sweet in Disturbance in her barroom :wub: maybe because his long hair :D and in Hotel M: Gangsters last draw, he so manly as a gangster leader. I am gonna missing him when twingkle twinkle end this august

Believe me, according to almost all of KSH die-hard fans, HJ is the leading lady whom he is most emotionally-connected with on-screen and their chemistry is like sparkling. We all think that they are a perfect match and hope they can make it in real life. Well, let's see what fate has in store for them.

Glad that you enjoy the movies. SH strives to be an actor rather than an idol. When he shot to stardom in 1998 because of the success of Tomato and Hong Gil Dong, he had the qualities to become a heartthrob as well as many chances to cash in on his idol image and make many commercial moves such as idol dramas. Instead, he chose a path less travelled and went for other untraditional roles and movies. He doesn't want to be sterotyped as the Prince Charming but a serious actor with many faces. I think he is an underated actor. Glad that he is shining and drawing great attention again because of Twinkle Twinkle. I think his great partnership full of chemistry with HJ is what makes Twinkle Twinkle successful.

Here's the Hong Gil Dong MV: its prelude and theme song - http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=515294390

I think he's really cool in it, like a samurai.

Guest jyssandra

Believe me, according to almost all of KSH die-hard fans, HJ is the leading lady whom he is most emotionally-connected with on-screen and their chemistry is like sparkling. We all think that they are a perfect match and hope they can make it in real life. Well, let's see what fate has in store for them.  

Glad that you enjoy the movies. SH strives to be an actor rather than an idol. When he shot to stardom in 1998 because of the success of Tomato and Hong Gil Dong, he had the qualities to become a heartthrob as well as many chances to cash in on his idol image and make many commercial moves such as idol dramas. Instead, he chose a path less travelled and went for other untraditional roles and movies. He doesn't want to be sterotyped as the Prince Charming but a serious actor with many faces. I think he is an underated actor. Glad that he is shining and drawing great attention again because of Twinkle Twinkle. I think his great partnership full of chemistry with HJ is what makes Twinkle Twinkle successful.

Here's the Hong Gil Dong MV: its prelude and theme song - http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=515294390

I think he's really cool in it, like a samurai.

Thanks gelato to all info of KSH.biggrin.gif i hope after twinkle KSH and KHJ will be closed to each other.. since thier prefence is almost the same.. KHJ is sweet and bubbly  i think KSH is the same personality too. 

all the views of twinkle twinkle korean and foriegn fans are the same of observation to KSH and KHJ they have a great chemistry.. and thier acting is natural.

i hope KSH and KHJ are attracted to each other in real life.smile.gifsmile.gif what do you think?

c6db92a6-18ec-447e-b009-aa1c5322fb60.jpg

I found KSH movie list:

Here the list:

1. 1724 Kibang Nandong Sakeon (2008)

2. Magang Hotel Magang Hotel (2007)

3. Tube (2003) .... Jay

4. Tomak: Save the Earth, a Love Story Tomak: Daeji sarang iyagi rul jewihago (2001) (VG) (voice) .... Sung-Tae

5. Gingko Bed 2 Danjeogbiyeonsu (2000) .... Dan

6. A Great Chinese Restaurant Bukkyeong banjeom (1999)

Guest gelato

Thanks gelato to all info of KSH.*quoted image* i hope after twinkle KSH and KHJ will be closed to each other.. since thier prefence is almost the same.. KHJ is sweet and bubbly  i think KSH is the same personality too. 

all the views of twinkle twinkle korean and foriegn fans are the same of observation to KSH and KHJ they have a great chemistry.. and thier acting is natural.

i hope KSH and KHJ are attracted to each other in real life.*quoted image**quoted image* what do you think?

*quoted image*

I think they are attracted to each other. That's my personal view. On 14 June, exactly the date she was shooting the proposal scene, she posted a message on her blog with her photo of that scene saying she was very happy right now and filled with love's happiness. Why was she posting something like that on that date? Did she imply that this special someone surrounding her at that moment was the reason of her happiness right now? Many fans have made the same guess.

Guest LHRCN

I think they are attracted to each other. That's my personal view. On 14 June, exactly the date she was shooting the proposal scene, she posted a message on her blog with her photo of that scene saying she was very happy right now and filled with love's happiness. Why was she posting something like that on that date? Did she imply that this special someone surrounding her at that moment was the reason of her happiness right now? Many fans have made the same guess.

really? really? could you share the link gelato?? OMG OMG if KSH and KHJ are a couple, their babies would be very good looking,( KSH and KHJ are so good looking) and i have to say KSH is so tall, if you see the bts pics or video he is the tallest guy out there

Guest gelato

really? really? could you share the link gelato?? OMG OMG if KSH and KHJ are a couple, their babies would be very good looking,( KSH and KHJ are so good looking) and i have to say KSH is so tall, if you see the bts pics or video he is the tallest guy out there

OK this is the message she posted on her blog on 14 June. The photo is of herself only wearing the outfit for the proposal scene. She even pinned a flower in her hair and made fun of it in her message.

울제작스텝 유라~지친 나에게 수줍게 내민꽃 "제 사랑을 받아주세요"란 말과 꽃보다 더예쁜 맘과 함께~공들여 해온 머리로 스텝의 놀림을 받던 유라(정원머리 따라했다며ㅋ)오늘 유라맘이 정원보다 이쁘다~고마워~"라는 멘트와 함께 올라온 사진이에요^^

You further click the link on this thread: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1109185991 and you will see the photo.

It seems that this message has been deleted on her blog already.

Guest LHRCN

OK this is the message she posted on her blog on 14 June. The photo is of herself only wearing the outfit for the proposal scene. She even pinned a flower in her hair and made fun of it in her message.

울제작스텝 유라~지친 나에게 수줍게 내민꽃 "제 사랑을 받아주세요"란 말과 꽃보다 더예쁜 맘과 함께~공들여 해온 머리로 스텝의 놀림을 받던 유라(정원머리 따라했다며ㅋ)오늘 유라맘이 정원보다 이쁘다~고마워~"라는 멘트와 함께 올라온 사진이에요^^

You further click the link on this thread: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1109185991 and you will see the photo.

It seems that this message has been deleted on her blog already.

omo thank you so much for the link and this info, i wish it's true that they have fallen for each other and that they are secretly dating :w00t: it's wonderful if we have one more celebs couple right? like many of you said before that KSH and KHJ match each other so well, they both are good looking, their ages match, their jobs, their height..etc everything.

btw you said her message got deleted? maybe they deleted it because they are afraid of some rumor??

Guest jyssandra

thank you gelato for sharing the the link. ..

but theres no message your right maybe it was deleted.. anyway its good if KHJ  found her happiness now.. because she deserved to  be happy .. 

i remember KHJ interviewed by  guerilla its a street inteviewed , it was 2009 before she doing  drama partner. she  said if ever she had a relationship she want to say the  world.  

i hope the message she posted on her blog not for promoting the drama twinkle .

but it refers to her personal feelings now that shes in love  with her spacial someone..biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i wish  it was KSH.. ..smile.gif

LHRCN,

i think your  right she deleted the message to avoid  a rumors...

lets wait  and see what will happen after  the drama twinkle to both of them.. its like a drama too to wait the real ending  but its take years ..biggrin.gif

Archived