Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jyssandra

<Banbit> Popular confirmed in the extended four times!

http://talk.imbc.com....aspx?idx=44640

yFyWVoUL0XjZ634462460174733315.jpg

MBC weekend drama "shiny" (a play directed baeyumi nodocheol) to extend this popular broadcasts Liege 4 anniversary. MBC officials of the 13 days "<glittering> This 4-week extension was confirmed," he said. As a result, which was originally planned 50-part "shiny> a 54 part series will be broadcast in August to the middle of. "shiny> MBC weekend drama, vitality ratings of over 20% neoteumyeo to have been a lot of love. Minute broadcast last week and gardens (Kim Hyun-joo), the breakup sentenced seungjun (gimseokhun) attracted the attention of the shape drawn.

iMBC editorial team | Photo MBC

The content batneunba protected 

Guest bibidep

Hello KSH's fans,

I just miss SJ and JW couple's so bad, I did the same what Agie did a few days ago hahaha.

Here is what it said about the year of Rat. KSH was born in 1972 the year of the Rat.

Rat Relationships

You might be in for a roller coaster ride. There are going to be some tender, unforgettable moments. But there will also be times when you experience stress in your relationships. These will most likely be the result of emotional flare-ups. You can't control your partner, but you can do something about you. Know these unpleasant moments are coming. When they arrive, you might want to follow Kenny Rogers' advice. Know when to hold, when to fold, when to walk away, and when to run. Don't hang in there and let matters heat to a boil. Diplomacy and compromise will get you a lot further than standing your ground.

His life will be miserable because he met KHJ hehehe!!!!!!!!!

Guest jyssandra
Guest bibidep

Hello KSH fans,

Wow the picture that he held the fan he looked so good, his figure is perfect for the 39 years old man. The older he get the more handsome he become. I like him in this drama more than any other drama he was in. I hope he can get marry soon.

So sad that now I can not see him together in-love with JW for a period of time, may be never.

Thanks for the pic jyssandra....

Hmmmm... we are so focus about twinkle story all this time :phew:

and I miss talk about KSH n KHJ real life. Is anyone have another prove about KHS n KHJ love life? are they in-love relationship? Need more evidence about them :D

Guest jyssandra

until now im wondering why only few  bts photos of KHJ and KSH,only in the early ep of TT.

the drama near to the end still we cannot see thier bts together.. even interview together oh why? oh  why?....phew.gif

i think im gonna loose my  hope now to thier real score... lets wait and see after one year .. if there no news about them its means nothing between them.. just a collegues..

Guest gelato

Two of the fan-made pages given to the couple during a fan visit on Sunday. They will surely know how their fans fantasize about them being together.

1311139714_201107201428590550201001_0.jpg

1311139714_201107201429000550201001_0.jpg

Guest jyssandra

Two of the fan-made pages given to the couple during a fan visit on Sunday. They will surely know how their fans fantasize about them being together.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

thank you gelato for the news.. yes its good that they will know how thier fans love them to be together in photos or interviews.. smile.gif

ii hope before the drama ended they release the bts together of KSH and KHJ or even a bts photos.

Guest jyssandra

as of now vote ranking KSH is in top 9  while KHJ in top 6 lets  support them and vote..

its easy to vote just click the english version and follow the instruction.

KSH now gaining huge popularity..i hope  it will continue.. and thanks to twinkle drama ..it really give shine to him.

to all KSH fans lets participate to this voting event.

heres the link

https://kr.promotion...actor_en.html#a

Resized to 80% (was 863 x 231) - Click image to enlargeen_actor_title.jpg

Archived