Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

Guest jyssandra
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessT

kim suk hoon is so handsome

when i watched ep 1 of twinkle i didnt find him that attractive but the more i watch the drama the more i find him so handsome, or is it because he is dressed nicely lately?

Guest LHRCN

omomo Kim suk hoon is so handsome in the new pics, cant wait for the wedding and cant wait to see how our couple is going to live as a married couple, i want to see their babies soon, please please, i think i am too crazy because of this couple

Guest jyssandra

photo182930.jpgphoto182915.jpg

in my views drama twinkle is the best of KSH drama ever.. in terms of emotional acting and and his clothe  fashion.. because its really complement to his personality  as an editor.. 

Guest gelato

Hi KSH fans, the following is the message from our Song editor to his fans and supporters in DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=27310&page=9&bbs=

김석훈

안녕하세요, 송승준 편집장 입니다.

MBC 주말 드라마 "반짝 반짝 빛나는" 지혜의 숲 편집장 송승준 역할의 김석훈 입니다.

편집장으로 살아간지도 언 6개월이 지나가네요.

한참 추울때 시작해서 봄도 지나고, 지리한 장마도 지나고, 지금은 불볕 더위까지...

가을만 빼고 세 계절이나 지나갔네요.

너무 춥고, 너무 비 많이 오고, 너무 덥고, 급행 열차를 탄것 처럼 세상은 계속 빠르고 높고 더, 더, 더, 더 한 세상이 되어 갑니다.

팬들에게 사랑을 받는 다는 것, 시청률이 좋아 드라마가 인기가 있다는 것은 배우로써는 큰 축복이 아닐 수 없습니다.

너무나 큰 사랑을 받고 있는 요즘, 저를 비롯한 다른 배우분들 모든 스텝들은 힘든 촬영이지만.

마지막 고지를 향해서 힘차게 한 걸음, 한 걸음을 옮기고 있습니다.

특히, 반.빛.갤 여러분들의 응원은 특히, 저한테는 큰 힘이 되었습니다.

삼계탕도, 캔디도, 쿠키도, 물도, 초콜릿도 너무 너무 맛있게 잘 먹었습니다.

세심한 배려에 그저 감탄할 뿐이었습니다.

다시한번 고개숙여 감사합니다.

이제 얼마 남지 않은 촬영, 마지막 까지 혼신의 힘을 다하려 합니다.

잠을 잘 자지도, 끼니를 잘 챙기지도 못하는 일정 이지만 좋은 드라마를 만들기 위해서.

끝까지 힘을 내겠습니다.

여러분들의 성원과 응원은 영원히 잊지 않겠습니다. --감사합니다--

배우, 김석훈 올림.

2011-07-23 19:49:16

Rough translation of the above message:

Hi everybody, I am editor-in-chief Song Seungjun

The one who plays the editor-in-chief of publishing firm Forest Wisdom in MBC's Twinkle Twinkle is me, Kim Suk Hoon.

I've spent the past 6 months acting as the editor-in-chief, from the chilling cold in winter, through the rainy season in spring to the sweltering heat in summer. And autumn will be coming soon. No matter how cold or hot, there are always unexpected things happening. The world is growing in high speed like an express train.

Having received lots of love from fans in this drama which has received good ratings, I must have some very good blessings from you.

While receiving so much love from you, I am also gathering forces with other actors and crew members to overcome the strenuous shooting step by step towards its end.

Special thanks to my fans who give me the biggest support that is the driving force for me. All the ginseng chicken soup, candies, biscuits, water and chocolates, are very delicious. I am deeply touched by your thoughtful and considerate support. Once again I express my sincere thanks to everyone.

With only a few episodes unfinished, I will do my utmost in delivering a good drama. Everyone has been working hard to deliver their best without getting enough sleep and food. I'll never forget the support from you. Thanks everyone.

Actor Kim Suk Hoon

Guest jyssandra
Guest LHRCN

the more i see him the more i want him with kim hyun joo in real life, this man is too handsome, too sexy , with kim hyun joo they will have realli good looking babies, together they are a hot couple, wow :wub:

Guest bibidep

the more i see him the more i want him with kim hyun joo in real life, this man is too handsome, too sexy , with kim hyun joo they will have realli good looking babies, together they are a hot couple, wow :wub:

Hi LHRCN,

I know, they are so good looking. I miss this couple in real life. For me I been watching all different drama from all different country, but the couples that I like are not a lot, only few, and KSH and KHJ is one of them. I hope someday, soon, I can hear the good news from them or may be he with somebody or she with someone else that ok too, I would like them to be happy because they are older now, they need a family.

as of now vote ranking KSH is in top 9  while KHJ in top 6 lets  support them and vote..

its easy to vote just click the english version and follow the instruction.

KSH now gaining huge popularity..i hope  it will continue.. and thanks to twinkle drama ..it really give shine to him.

to all KSH fans lets participate to this voting event.

heres the link

https://kr.promotion...actor_en.html#a

Resized to 80% (was 863 x 231) - Click image to enlarge*quoted image*

We have to give our vote again.... because KSH name is out of top 10....Please give your vote. we can give our vote once a day :D

jyssandra, I found that our lovely drama, Twinkle is one of the best TV series nominee in Seoul International Drama Award 2011? It's true? and there is no voting from viewer?

Guest jyssandra

We have to give our vote again.... because KSH name is out of top 10....Please give your vote. we can give our vote once a day  :D

jyssandra, I found that our lovely drama, Twinkle is one of the best TV series nominee in Seoul International Drama Award 2011? It's true? and there is no voting from viewer?

yes KSH out of top 10 now.. i always give my vote everyday.. smile.gif

heres the bts of KSH and KHJ..  i think its after the taping of ep 48 our editor wearing a casual t-shirt and long short.

father han , KHJ and KSH bts photos

http://gall.dcinside...996&page=2&bbs=

http://gall.dcinside...004&page=2&bbs= wow KSH wearing a casual smile.gif

is it his birthday, why do i see a cake?

It can't be his b'day. KSH b'day on April 15 and KHJ b'day on April 24 and we see KHJ clothing which is she wear for syuting episode 48.

I see number 1 candle but there are 3 candle and KSH blow the candle. maybe they celebration KSH n KHJ first month relationship heheheheeeee Just hope :wub:

maybe they celebrate twinkle successful

but, gelato could be help us to translate this statement below the pic

심증은 있으나... 우린 또 확실한게 좋아서ㅋ

밝게 해봤는데.. 맞네요ㅋㅋ

현주횽은 촬영의상인데 서쿤횽은 프리한 차림^^ㅎㅎ

근데, 100일 파티는 그러려니 하겠는데..

111일 기념 파티도 있나봐요??ㅋ

Guest LHRCN

KSH was in shorts right? lol look at his hair, seems like he just took a shower, and it seems very hot in korea right now.

Guest bibidep

Hello KSH fans,

Look at KSH pictures when he was young, so handsome. Wow he was 100% original no cosmetic surgery.

e092070201.jpg

e0920702011.jpg

65466493.jpg

Credit to DC

Archived