Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

Guest LHRCN

hey guys, does anyone know how popular this drama is in Korea?

and do all the korean fans love this couple like us too??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jyssandra

They're Conceited, Rude, Mysophobic, and Completely Irresistible! They're the Chaebols of K-Dramas

by: hotshotlover30 on May 13, 2011Flag as inappropriate

393226_large.jpg

A chaebol refers to a giant family-controlled business conglomerate that is unique to South Korea. Some of the globally well-known chaebol brands include Samsung, Hyundai, and LG; and they play significant roles in both Korea’s economy and government. Thus, they are treated as Korea’s royalty, and the Korean public is fascinated with their every move. Naturally, they are part of almost every single Korean drama. Their presence satisfies the inner fan girls’ dreams of becoming a modern day Cinderella and allows a peak into the lives of society's elite.

In the past, the second generation chaebol protagonist has been portrayed as a knight in shining armor, who transforms an average girl into Cinderella. He would magically appear to rescue the damsel in distress. These characters were usually wealthy, chivalrous, well-mannered, perfect, and amazingly handsome. In short, they were Prince Charming. These chaebol characters were portrayed as the complete package – the only thing they lacked in their life was love.

However, these chaebol characters have been slowly changing. They are no longer perfect, well-mannered, nor brave. Some of them are not even wealthy. The normally predictable characters have undergone a change, adding spice to what have become generic Cinderella stories. 

393222_large.png

These days, many chaebol characters have various, at times incurable or terminal, illnesses – ranging from claustrophobia to cancer. They usually hide their illness from the public and their opponents to hide their weaknes, which may get in the way when they are to inherit their respective companies.

Last year’s sensational drama “Secret Garden” featured Hyun Bin as the arrogant, somewhat childish, department store CEO Kim Joo Won. While he appears to be flawless, he had one weakness - or two if you include Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won). He develops claustrophobia after suffering through a deadly elevator fire accident in his early twenties. Since the accident, he avoids elevators and fears enclosed spaces. Even in the dead of winter, he refuses to ride in anything but convertibles.

Currently airing drama “Can You Hear My Heart” also features a third generation chaebol. Kim Jae Wonplays Cha Dong Joo who lacks nothing in his life. That is, until he loses his hearing in an accident after witnessing his stepfather murder his chaebol grandfather. However, he pretends he can hear to avenge both his mother and grandfather. He hides his disability and manages to communicate with others by looking at their lip movements and answering back.

Midas’s” third generation chaebol is Yoo Myung Joon (No Min Woo) WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!! Highlight to read --> who died of pancreatic cancer in the drama’s last episode. Despite the family’s enormous fortune, money rendered worthless in saving his life.

393223_large.jpg

More and more third generation chaebols are trying to break free from their family business. Before, chaebol characters were the heir apparent to their family’s companies, and they often worked as high level executives at their companies. This is no longer the case. More and more chaebol characters are trying to break away from their parent’s shadows to live their own lives doing the things they love. They give up their well-off lives to find love in both careers and significant others.

New Tales of Gisaeng’s” Ah Da Mo (Sung Hoon) used to work at his father’s company  to learn the business. However, he gets a job as a waiter at a gisaeng house serving food and cleaning the area to get the girl of his dreams. While he will eventually go back to his family’s company, he’s currently putting his career and ambitions on hold for love.

Song Seung Joon (Kim Suk Hoon) of “Sparkling” is the editor-in-chief of a publishing company. At first glance, Song Seung Joon appears to be from a humble background. After his work at the publishing company, he would clock in hours at his family’s seemingly beat-up sundaeguk restaurant. However, it turns out that his mother is a shrewd successful loan shark. Song Seung Joon does his best to hide his background and chose a career path that could get him as far away from money dealing as possible. His passion for books, as well as disdain for money dealing, led him to become one of the best editors-in-chief in Korea. However, his mother demanded she decide who he marries in exchange for allowing him to choose his career.

Daily dramas “Pumpkin Flower Soonjung” and “Smile, Donghae’s” male protagonists are from wealthy backgrounds as well. “Pumkin Flower Soonjung’s” Min Soo (Jin Tae Hyun) is the successor of a well-known food company. In order to gain diverse experiences, he hides his identity and works as a vegetable delivery boy to local restaurants. “Smile, Donghae’s” Donghae (Ji Chang Wook) gives up his rights as the hotel’s successor to pursue his dream as a chef.

393224_large.png

Gone are the days of kind and gentle chaebol men. These chivalrous men melted the hearts of fan girls everywhere with their suave attitudes and tender personality. On the other hand, the current male leads are snappy, arrogant, and mysophobic. The Korean jargon kkadonam, which means cold urban kinda guy in Korean – has paved the way to creating a new archetype for the perfect man.

“Secret Garden’s” Kim Joo Won is the epitome of kkadonam. He’s conceited, rude, and proud. These traits were formerly considered undesirable, but something about Kim Joo Won makes him completely irresistible.

New drama “Lie to Me” also stars a prickly male chaebol as its lead. Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) is similar to Kim Joo Won. He too is very proud and arrogant, but he’s a tad funnier than the latter. While he stands with the society’s elite, his slight social awkwardness makes him an amusing character.

We’ll probably see more of these kkadonam chaebol characters before drama producers decide to revert back to the soft gentlemen of the late 1990s and early 2000s. What type do you like better – the gentle, caring, noble chaebol or the cold, blunt, and arrogant chaebol?

Guest gelato

hey guys, does anyone know how popular this drama is in Korea?

and do all the korean fans love this couple like us too??

Twinkle Twinkle is currently ranked third among all the dramas in terms of ratings, and is the top-rating drama for MBC so far this year.

As far as I know all korean twinkle fans are crazy for this couple. They hope to see them get married and have their babies soon as much as we do.

Guest LHRCN

Twinkle Twinkle is currently ranked third among all the dramas in terms of ratings, and is the top-rating drama for MBC so far this year.

As far as I know all korean twinkle fans are crazy for this couple. They hope to see them get married and have their babies soon as much as we do.

oh really? it's great to hear that, since i dont know how popular this drama was, i didnt know the korean fans also love this couple like we do.

yes i heard this drama has good ratings but i dont know how good it is, so it's ranked 3rd among all korean dramas which are airing right now? that's cool

do you know how the korean fans express their feeling to our couple? like they have their own korean forum like our soompi? and talking about this couple??? or what do they do beside it???? i'm curious, i hope this couple know that we love them so much.

Guest gelato

oh really? it's great to hear that, since i dont know how popular this drama was, i didnt know the korean fans also love this couple like we do.

yes i heard this drama has good ratings but i dont know how good it is, so it's ranked 3rd among all korean dramas which are airing right now? that's cool

do you know how the korean fans express their feeling to our couple? like they have their own korean forum like our soompi? and talking about this couple??? or what do they do beside it???? i'm curious, i hope this couple know that we love them so much.

Yes they have their own forums and believe me they are way crazier than us. They will create fan-made MVs and patched-up photos regarding the couple, including creative bed scenes and intimate scenes, and add their own imaginative dialogues between the couple. Whenever there is news regarding them or the drama, they will post all the info and photos and videos on the forum immediately and have many discussions and sharing. They dig out everything related to them, whether in respect of their characters or their personal lives.

I think they know how their fans love them. KSH is recently regarded as the first-grade bridegroom by the fans, and JW this character has topped as the fans' most favourite character among all the MBC's dramas so far this year in a recent MBC's survey. You know, in the past two years, MBC dramas had no luck in the rating department with many star-studded dramas flopping miserably. Now with this drama faring really good, MBC has placed more advertising on this drama especially pushing for more interviews with this couple.

Guest LHRCN

gelato

thank you for the info, I hope the korean fans continue showing their support to our couple, since they are the closet fans, let the couple know that we love them as a real couple so much.

glad to hear this drama is doing well, I love Kim Hyun Joo so much, and thanks to this drama I get interested in kim suk hoon too, i hope they get more love, and hope this drama, our couple receive some awards at the year end awards, it would be better if they get daesang

Guest jyssandra

thank you gelato to the info.. to our couple KSH/ KHJ.   its really good news that the mbc are supporting now to their drama.. yes i read it 

that many years mbc drama weekend never ratings . only now the drama shining got a higher rating and its  is belong to top20 and its in second place ..and its chasing to the number spot.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

congrats to KSH/ KHJ.. 

yes i agree with you LHRCN  hoping that they recieved an award at the end of the year..

Guest jyssandra

[카메오 배기자의 지상 트위터]김석훈 “말 없는 여성보다는 쾌활한 사람에게 마음이 더 끌려요”글 배장수·사진 김영민 기자

배우 김석훈(39)은 한결같다. 예나 지금이나. 자신의 일에 최선을 다하는, 준수하고 성실하고 예의 바른 프로로 손꼽힌다. MBC TV 인기 주말드라마 <반짝반짝 빛나는>에서 맡은 ‘송승준’을 닮았다. 요즘 1등 신랑감 후보로 손꼽히는 김석훈의 연기·사랑·결혼.

20110606.02500110030004.01L.jpg[
영화배우 김석훈. 
사진|김영민 기자

‘한정원’(김현주)이냐 ‘황금란’(이유리)이냐. ‘송승준’(김석훈)이 누구를 신부로 맞을는지, 중반을 넘어선 50부작 MBC 주말드라마 <반짝반짝 빛나는>이 인기다. 송승준과 두 여인의 관계가 어떻게 펼쳐지고 귀결될는지 시청자의 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

-누구랑 맺어지나요.

“승준은 엄마를 극복할 수 없어요. 어렸을 때부터 그랬고 앞으로도 그럴 것 같아요. 유독 엄마 앞에서는 수세적 입장이에요. 약한 면을 보여요. 자신감을 잃고 우유부단하고….”

20110606.02500110030004.02L.jpg

-이야기 중심이 달라졌어요.

“주말극은 대개 가족 이야기를 다뤄요. <반짝반짝 빛나는>은 그 틀에서 벗어나 있어요. 요즘은. 초반에는 가족사에 무게가 실린 주말극인데 중반을 넘어서면서 미니시리즈에 가까워요. 젊은이들의 삼각·사각관계 사랑 이야기가 중심을 이루고 있거든요.”

-시청률이 높은데요.

“더 치고 올라가야하는데…. 통속극 내용은 사실 뻔해요. <콩쥐팥쥐> <신데렐라> 등의 새로운 버전이죠. 출생의 비밀, 삼각관계, 불륜 등등이 얽히고설키고. 뻔한 내용인데 그걸 어떻게 버무리느냐에 따라 맛이 달라져요. <반짝반짝 빛나는>은 줄거리 전개와 더불어 각 인물의 심리 묘사가 돋보이고 그런 점들이 시청자의 공감을 자아내는 것 같아요.”

20110606.02500110030004.03L.jpg

-요즘 1등 신랑감으로 손꼽힙니다.

“극중 얘기죠. 작가·감독님께서 캐릭터를 멋있게 잘 그려주신 덕분에. 승준은 뭐 하나 빠지는 게 없어보이는 유능한 편집장이죠. 그런데 여자관계는 우유부단해요. 엄마와의 약속에 얽매여 더욱더 그래요. 삼각관계가 본격화될 때 승준이 어떻게 처신할는지, 제대로 똑바로 하지 않으면 욕을 많이 먹지 않을까 싶어요.”

김석훈은 1972년 4월 15일 생이다. 2003년 한 인터뷰에서 “내년에 결혼 못 하면 마흔 살에 하겠다”고 했다. 내년에 그는 마흔이다. 김석훈은 이 말에 “아…!” 하고 단발마를 질렀다.

“핑계 같지만 직업이, 바빠서…. 영화나 드라마를 하다보면 1년이 금방 지나가버려요. 이것저것 재느라고 늦어지는 게 결코 아녜요. 연기도 그렇지만 사랑도 자연스럽게 이뤄져야죠. 어떻든 작품을 안 해야 될 것 같아요. 결혼하려면. 제 경우는.”

20110606.02500110030004.04L.jpg

-작품을 안 할 수는 없잖아요.

“그렇죠. 하지만 생활인처럼 연기하는 건 늘 경계하고 있어요. 먹고 살기 위해 연기를 해야하는 처지가 된다면 그만둬야죠. 연기 외 직업은 생각해본 적이 없지만. 출연한 작품과 내가 하는 연기가 세상에 뭔가를 줘야 재미가 있고 보람도 있잖아요.”

-<천추태후> 이후 쉬었는데.

“영화 <튜브> 때 다친 곳을 또 다치는 바람에 쉬었죠. 1년간 혹독한 재활훈련을 했어요. 파워워킹, 아쿠아 체조 등을 통해. 쉬는 동안에 데이트도 했는데 잘 안 됐어요.”

-김상경·이창훈씨 결혼식 사회를 봤네요.

“상경이는 중대 연영과 동기에요. 옛날부터 제가 사회를 보기로 했죠. 창훈이 형은 용산고 선배예요. 원래 다른 분이 보기로 했는데 변동이 생기는 바람에 제가 봤어요.”

20110606.02500110030004.05L.jpg

-그들이 부러웠겠네요.

“그럼요. 내가 신랑이라면 했죠. 나이를 더 먹으면서 말벗이 그립고, 서로 챙겨주는 관계가 절실해지는데…. 외롭다고 술 마시고, 고독에 빠지고, 그러면 안되니까 하루 빨리 결혼해서 오손도손 살고 싶어요.”

-정원과 금란 중에서 택하라면.

“밝고 명랑한 여성이 좋아요. 말 많고 쾌활한 사람이 여리고 말 없는 여성보다 더 끌려요. 내숭 떠는 게 귀여울 수 있는데 저는 싫어요. <토마토>의 ‘이한이’(김희선)처럼 맑고 밝은, 한 마디로 정신적·육체적으로 건강한 ‘캔디’ 같은 여성이 사랑스러워요.”

20110606.02500110030004.06L.jpg

김석훈은 이와 관련해 “김현주는 가치관이 분명하고 이유리는 연기 욕심이 강하다”면서 “상대 여배우하고 맞지 않아 불편할 때가 있는데 두 여배우는 연기도 잘하고 호흡도 잘 맞아 편하다”고 밝혔다. 자신의 지난 10여년에 대해서는 “냉탕과 온탕을 오갔다”면서 “시청률이나 흥행성적이 어땠든 나 자신은 늘 똑같은 자세를 유지해온 것 같다”고 풀이했다. “솔직히 TV드라마보다 영화와 연극에 더 끌린다”며 “배우로서 일신을 꾀하고 싶고 좋은 작품으로 많은 분들과 교감을 나누고 싶다”고 기원했다. “열심히 연기하다 보면 언젠가는 인연이 닿는 분을 만나지 않겠느냐”고 여전히 사랑과 결혼보다 일을 앞세웠다. 

중학교때 배우 꿈꿔

김석훈은 중학교 2학년 때 <미션> 등을 보고 배우를 꿈꿨다. 프랑스문화원과 호암아트홀을 자주 찾은 그는 고2 때 배우가 되기로 결심했다. 공평치 못한 세상을 바로잡는 데 일익을 담당하자고. 중앙대 연극영화과를 졸업한 뒤 국립극단에서 활동했고 TV드라마는 SBS <홍길동>(1998), 영화는 <북경반점>(1999)으로 데뷔했다. 이후 준수한 외모와 폭넓은 연기로 대중의 사랑을 받아왔다.

353252vvvvvvv.jpg

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201106051916103&sec_id=540401

Guest gelato

[카메오 배기자의 지상 트위터]김석훈 “말 없는 여성보다는 쾌활한 사람에게 마음이 더 끌려요”글 배장수·사진 김영민 기자

배우 김석훈(39)은 한결같다. 예나 지금이나. 자신의 일에 최선을 다하는, 준수하고 성실하고 예의 바른 프로로 손꼽힌다. MBC TV 인기 주말드라마 <반짝반짝 빛나는>에서 맡은 ‘송승준’을 닮았다. 요즘 1등 신랑감 후보로 손꼽히는 김석훈의 연기·사랑·결혼.

“극중 얘기죠. 작가·감독님께서 캐릭터를 멋있게 잘 그려주신 덕분에. 승준은 뭐 하나 빠지는 게 없어보이는 유능한 편집장이죠. 그런데 여자관계는 우유부단해요. 엄마와의 약속에 얽매여 더욱더 그래요. 삼각관계가 본격화될 때 승준이 어떻게 처신할는지, 제대로 똑바로 하지 않으면 욕을 많이 먹지 않을까 싶어요.”

김석훈은 1972년 4월 15일 생이다. 2003년 한 인터뷰에서 “내년에 결혼 못 하면 마흔 살에 하겠다”고 했다. 내년에 그는 마흔이다. 김석훈은 이 말에 “아…!” 하고 단발마를 질렀다.

“핑계 같지만 직업이, 바빠서…. 영화나 드라마를 하다보면 1년이 금방 지나가버려요. 이것저것 재느라고 늦어지는 게 결코 아녜요. 연기도 그렇지만 사랑도 자연스럽게 이뤄져야죠. 어떻든 작품을 안 해야 될 것 같아요. 결혼하려면. 제 경우는.”

-작품을 안 할 수는 없잖아요.

-<천추태후> 이후 쉬었는데.

“영화 <튜브> 때 다친 곳을 또 다치는 바람에 쉬었죠. 1년간 혹독한 재활훈련을 했어요. 파워워킹, 아쿠아 체조 등을 통해. 쉬는 동안에 데이트도 했는데 잘 안 됐어요.”

-김상경·이창훈씨 결혼식 사회를 봤네요.

“상경이는 중대 연영과 동기에요. 옛날부터 제가 사회를 보기로 했죠. 창훈이 형은 용산고 선배예요. 원래 다른 분이 보기로 했는데 변동이 생기는 바람에 제가 봤어요.”

-그들이 부러웠겠네요.

“그럼요. 내가 신랑이라면 했죠. 나이를 더 먹으면서 말벗이 그립고, 서로 챙겨주는 관계가 절실해지는데…. 외롭다고 술 마시고, 고독에 빠지고, 그러면 안되니까 하루 빨리 결혼해서 오손도손 살고 싶어요.”

-정원과 금란 중에서 택하라면.

“밝고 명랑한 여성이 좋아요. 말 많고 쾌활한 사람이 여리고 말 없는 여성보다 더 끌려요. 내숭 떠는 게 귀여울 수 있는데 저는 싫어요. <토마토>의 ‘이한이’(김희선)처럼 맑고 밝은, 한 마디로 정신적·육체적으로 건강한 ‘캔디’ 같은 여성이 사랑스러워요.”

김석훈은 이와 관련해 “김현주는 가치관이 분명하고 이유리는 연기 욕심이 강하다”면서 “상대 여배우하고 맞지 않아 불편할 때가 있는데 두 여배우는 연기도 잘하고 호흡도 잘 맞아 편하다”고 밝혔다. 자신의 지난 10여년에 대해서는 “냉탕과 온탕을 오갔다”면서 “시청률이나 흥행성적이 어땠든 나 자신은 늘 똑같은 자세를 유지해온 것 같다”고 풀이했다. “솔직히 TV드라마보다 영화와 연극에 더 끌린다”며 “배우로서 일신을 꾀하고 싶고 좋은 작품으로 많은 분들과 교감을 나누고 싶다”고 기원했다. “열심히 연기하다 보면 언젠가는 인연이 닿는 분을 만나지 않겠느냐”고 여전히 사랑과 결혼보다 일을 앞세웠다. 

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201106051916103&sec_id=540401

The gist of his interview:

Basically he says he longs for getting married. But in 2009 when he was filming another drama he had a car accident which badly hurt his back. After shooting the drama, he spent last year almost entirely on doing rehab exercises which made dating difficult for him (it means dating was impossible for him last year because he had to focus on the intensive rehab exercises for healing his back injuries). In the past he has been so busy with the filming schedules he's missed the opportunity for marriage. Every year he hopes he can get married but he won't do it for the sake of doing it. He has to wait for love first, which can't be forced.

- He really misses the feelings of having someone by his side to have dinner together and share everything and to depend on each other. When he feels lonely he will go to drink on his own, which makes him feel all the more lonesome, and that's why he hopes he can get married soon.

Here comes the most important part:

His ideal type of women - He likes the bright and pleasant type of women with a lot of sunshine. (Isn't it referred to KHJ? hehe) Compared with the silent and introverted type, he is more attracted to those who are chatty, lively and straightforward. He distastes those who are ostentatious and pretends to be lovely. He likes the character of Kim Hee Sun in Tomato who was bright, pleasant, healthy, and truthful and honest with herself. (Aren't these also the characteristics of HJ? hehe)

His comments on the two leading actresses (KHJ & LYR) in Twinkle Twinkle

- They are very different. KHJ has a very clear set of values. LYR demonstrates a strong craving for good acting performance. Anyway these two have very good acting skills...We have a good rapport working with each other and the shooting atmosphere is really good. (Since most of his acting scenes are with HJ, I assume the statement is directed at his partnership with HJ.)

About the future

- Since he doesn't know when love will strike, at the moment he will focus on his work first and strive to deliver good performance. He hopes to become a real actor. Compared with TV dramas, his real passion lies with film and theatre.

The remaining content is about his role in Twinkle Twinkle and how he is viewed by audience as the "first-class bridegroom" and I'll skip this.

In his earlier interview alongside with KHJ in early February, he commented on HJ's personality almost exactly the same as his views of his ideal type here. I will post the content of this earlier interview later.

Guest jyssandra

Thank you very much gelato..for translating the interview of KSH..biggrin.gifand im  waiting to your nexr post..

i think KSH is type of silent man and picky in terms of woman..so his character in Twinkle theres some similar to his personality in person.

Guest jyssandra

Screenshot2011-06-12at123907AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1024 x 556) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at123939AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1023 x 571) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at124028AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1022 x 534) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at124100AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1024 x 523) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at124155AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1023 x 517) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at124244AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1024 x 640) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at12902AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1024 x 640) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at12819AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1024 x 640) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at12820AM.png

Resized to 67% (was 1024 x 640) - Click image to enlargeScreenshot2011-06-12at12823AM.png credit to agie of twinkle thread

Guest gelato

제작발표회 때래. 오래 전 갤에 올라왔던 거~~~~

<U>김현주, 김석훈씨 인터뷰입니다.

Q. 서로 장점 하나, 단점 하나씩 말한다면?

김 석훈: 장점은 김현주씨가 겉과 속이 똑같은 거 같다. 장점..? 단점인가? 허허허 개인적으로 쾌활하고 명랑한 사람 좋아하는데 쾌활하고 명랑한 사람인 거 같다. 단점은.. 겉과 속이 똑같아서... 내가 생각하기에 그렇다. 아닐 수도 있지만.. 말을 직설적으로 한다.

자 하시죠~ 죽었네 난. (김석훈씨 매우 유머감각 있으세요 ^^!)

김현주: 단점은.. 솔직히 아직.. 누굴 볼 때 단점을 보려고 하질 않아서, 단점은 잘 모르겠다. 장점은 좀 편하신 거 같다. 경력이 나와 비슷하다보니 그런 부분에서 대화가 통하는 부분도 있고 의지되는 부분도 있다. 관심이 없어서 단점을 못 찾나? (웃음

김석훈: 그런 식의 기사 꼭 나가더라

김현주: 무관심, 무단점? (웃음

The above was part of the interview of KSH and KHJ in early February when Twinkle Twinkle was about to launch. They were asked to comment on each other's good points and shortcomings.

KSH: Her merits? Miss KHJ is really a person who stays true to her words (literal meaning: a person who thinks and acts as one). Is this a merit or shortcoming?...I personally fond of those who are bright and cheerful. Miss HJ is a person with a lot of sunshine...Her shortcomings? I think maybe she stays so true to her words...She really is a person who is candid and forthright in her views...Never mind, I am joking only. (Reporter: KSH is really humorous.)

KHJ: His shortcomings? Honestly, I can't find any. Anyone who gets along with him can't find any fault with him... His merits? Since we have shared similar experience, we can easily find common topics for conversation. One would start to have feelings of dependence on him...But sometimes he seems indifferent towards others. Is this a shortcoming? (HJ is laughing)

KSH: It is better to delete this comment in the report.

KHJ: Are you referring to your indifferent character or the part that you have no shortcomings? (Chuckling)

Guest jyssandra

제작발표회 때래. 오래 전 갤에 올라왔던 거~~~~

<U>김현주, 김석훈씨 인터뷰입니다.

Q. 서로 장점 하나, 단점 하나씩 말한다면?

김 석훈: 장점은 김현주씨가 겉과 속이 똑같은 거 같다. 장점..? 단점인가? 허허허 개인적으로 쾌활하고 명랑한 사람 좋아하는데 쾌활하고 명랑한 사람인 거 같다. 단점은.. 겉과 속이 똑같아서... 내가 생각하기에 그렇다. 아닐 수도 있지만.. 말을 직설적으로 한다.

자 하시죠~ 죽었네 난. (김석훈씨 매우 유머감각 있으세요 ^^!)

김현주: 단점은.. 솔직히 아직.. 누굴 볼 때 단점을 보려고 하질 않아서, 단점은 잘 모르겠다. 장점은 좀 편하신 거 같다. 경력이 나와 비슷하다보니 그런 부분에서 대화가 통하는 부분도 있고 의지되는 부분도 있다. 관심이 없어서 단점을 못 찾나? (웃음

김석훈: 그런 식의 기사 꼭 나가더라

김현주: 무관심, 무단점? (웃음

The above was part of the interview of KSH and KHJ in early February when Twinkle Twinkle was about to launch. They were asked to comment on each other's good points and shortcomings.

KSH: Her merits? Miss KHJ is really a person who stays true to her words (literal meaning: a person who thinks and acts as one). Is this a merit or shortcoming?...I personally fond of those who are bright and cheerful. Miss HJ is a person with a lot of sunshine...Her shortcomings? I think maybe she stays so true to her words...She really is a person who is candid and forthright in her views...Never mind, I am joking only. (Reporter: KSH is really humorous.)

KHJ: His shortcomings? Honestly, I can't find any. Anyone who gets along with him can't find any fault with him... His merits? Since we have shared similar experience, we can easily find common topics for conversation. One would start to have feelings of dependence on him...But sometimes he seems indifferent towards others. Is this a shortcoming? (HJ is laughing)

KSH: It is better to delete this comment in the report.

KHJ: Are you referring to your indifferent character or the part that you have no shortcomings? (Chuckling)

Thank you very much Gelato.. to the info..

your right its almost exactly the same  of KHJ personlity. biggrin.gif

it mean  KSH  is attracted to the personality of KHJ.. maybe its thier disteny..im just dreaming  what do you think Gelato.w00t.gif

Guest jyssandra

Hi Twinklers,

Because of the high ratings of Twinkle Twinkle, MBC decides to extend this drama for 4 more episodes to 54 episodes until mid August. 

http://news.nate.com...05221?mid=e0101 

credit to gelato 

thank you Gelato  for the info its good news to all twinkle lovers ..

thank  for uploading the photos..biggrin.gif

Archived