Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris2011

Hi to any KSH's fan

Want to share with you his latest movie a very :lol:  w00t.gif  one ( but to my despair KSH plays the Vilain tears.gif ) Anyway this COM is good to be shared coz did have a good ROFL (and coz Sparkling drama starts moving into its melodrama stage so need to cheer up a little bit) ....

2008-+-THE ACCIDENTAL GANGSTER AND THE MISTAKEN COURTESAN

Wikipedia Article

EN-JOY  !!

My link

(sorry it's a french subbed version)

(just skip the final battle :sweatingbullets: and this movie would be a "perfect family" COM)

Guest jyssandra

Hi to any KSH's fan

Want to share with you his latest movie a very :lol:  w00t.gif  one ( but to my despair KSH plays the Vilain tears.gif ) Anyway this COM is good to be shared coz did have a good ROFL (and coz Sparkling drama starts moving into its melodrama stage so need to cheer up a little bit) ....

2008-+-THE ACCIDENTAL GANGSTER AND THE MISTAKEN COURTESAN

Wikipedia Article

EN-JOY  !!

My link

(sorry it's a french subbed version)

(just skip the final battle :sweatingbullets: and this movie would be a "perfect family" COM)

Thank you paris for shared the link..

btw can i ask if KSH have a wife or he still single until now.

Guest gelato

Thank you paris for shared the link..

btw can i ask if KSH have a wife or he still single until now.

Hehe he's still single and all along he's been saying that he has longed for getting married and having a family. His father and friends have tried to fix blind dates for him but to no avail. I really like him now after watching Twinkle Twinkle. I think he is an under-rated actor and is a really good match with HJ. Really hope that he finds his own happiness soon and have his dream come true very soon.

Guest jyssandra

Hehe he's still single and all along he's been saying that he has longed for getting married and having a family. His father and friends have tried to fix blind dates for him but to no avail. I really like him now after watching Twinkle Twinkle. I think he is an under-rated actor and is a really good match with HJ. Really hope that he finds his own happiness soon and have his dream come true very soon.

Thank you Gelato for the info.. so it means KSH is still single .. and KHJ is still single what do you think.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

in one segment of question and answer portion in  presscon of shining / twinkle .. the question to KSH  is the two ladies are semilar to 

his ideal woman. he answer its a very good question if he already knows his ideal woman maybe his getting married already. and he 

said its hard to compared the two ladies.

Guest gelato

Thank you Gelato for the info.. so it means KSH is still single .. and KHJ is still single what do you think.. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

in one segment of question and answer portion in  presscon of shining / twinkle .. the question to KSH  is the two ladies are semilar to 

his ideal woman. he answer its a very good question if he already knows his ideal woman maybe his getting married already. and he 

said its hard to compared the two ladies.

You know what, many chinese twinklers have rooted for them to be a couple in real life. They are seriously addicted to this drama and this couple as well. They think SH and HJ are a perfect match and hope that they can date in real life. I hope so too. I think they have really great chemistry and SH is HJ best leading man so far. I think a more mature person like him will be more suitable for HJ as her partner in real life, don't you think so?

Do you have the youtube link to his QA session? Thanks.

Guest jyssandra

You know what, many chinese twinklers have rooted for them to be a couple in real life. They are seriously addicted to this drama and this couple as well. They think SH and HJ are a perfect match and hope that they can date in real life. I hope so too. I think they have really great chemistry and SH is HJ best leading man so far. I think a more mature person like him will be more suitable for HJ as her partner in real life, don't you think so?  

Do you have the youtube link to his QA session? Thanks.

yes i agree with you 100 % they are perfect .. who  knows we can't tell smile.gifsmile.gif .they desreved to be happy 

if you visit to lovejoo.com. only KHJ bts are posted. while shes doing the partner she post a lot of bts.. with LDW.  before have a rumor that KHJ and LDW are dating.maybe KHJ are careful now  to post bts of shining.

no i dont have a link in youtube i watched it in viki.net. but theres a problem now  on shining in viki.its not working now.  it says that its not yet available. maybe later the problem will fixed . if want you try to look for it. click  vscoop. or vedio.

heres the question to KHJ.

the reporter ask to KHJ shes on her 30's if she had a planning  to get married. KHJ answer no , not this year or next year. because  she want to focus on her work and career. and KHJ said but who knows she meet and had a crush and maybe get married. but she need to know  a year or two. all of a sudden the camera  focus to KSH. 

Guest gelato

yes i agree with you 100 % they are perfect .. who  knows we can't tell *quoted image**quoted image* .they desreved to be happy 

if you visit to lovejoo.com. only KHJ bts are posted. while shes doing the partner she post a lot of bts.. with LDW.  before have a rumor that KHJ and LDW are dating.maybe KHJ are careful now  to post bts of shining.

no i dont have a link in youtube i watched it in viki.net. but theres a problem now  on shining in viki.its not working now.  it says that its not yet available. maybe later the problem will fixed . if want you try to look for it. click  vscoop. or vedio.

heres the question to KHJ.

the reporter ask to KHJ shes on her 30's if she had a planning  to get married. KHJ answer no , not this year or next year. because  she want to focus on her work and career. and KHJ said but who knows she meet and had a crush and maybe get married. but she need to know  a year or two. all of a sudden the camera  focus to KSH. 

I've seen her bts with LDW in Partner. Yes they looked intimate with each other, especially DW to HJ. But after watching Twinkle Twinkle, I think KSH is the perfect match for her since he is more mature and seems to be a good husband. After all, LDW is a bit young for her. Maybe he is just a good friend of her. To be realistic, an older and mature man like KSH is more suitable for her.

From HJ's answer, she seemed to suggest that she wasn't attached and was still available. Maybe even the production team also thinks the two are a perfect match that's why the camera focused on KSH. Yes, you are right. The two deserve their own happiness.

One more thing: according to KSH's die-hard fans, Kim was not so good at acting romantic scenes in the past because he wasn't too emotionally involved. He also admitted this inadequacy. But the fans noticed that his kiss with HJ was the most passionate compared with the past and the number of intimate scenes in Twinkle has topped his past dramas. I really hope that at least the two can be good friends after Twinkle.

Guest jyssandra

Seung Jun and Jung Won HAPPY

http://youtu.be/ItpMO6CnxIA

credit to jomo of shining/ twinkle thread

Guest gelato

A piece of good news about KSH & KHJ:

한국경제}반빛` 김현주-김석훈, 2011 서'2011 서울국제도서전' 홍보대사로 배우 김현주와 김석훈을 위촉했다고 25일 밝혔다.

홍보대사로 위촉된 김현주 김석훈은 도서전 광고 촬영을 시작으로 다양한 홍보 활동을 펼칠 예정이다.

김현주 김석훈은 출판사를 배경으로 하는 MBC 주말드라마 '반짝반짝 빛나는'에서 편집장과 편집팀장으로 열연 중이다.

서울국제도서전을 주관하는 대한출판문화협회 관계자는 "드라마에서 출판 산업을 소개하는 두 주인공을 홍보대사를 위촉하게 돼 기쁘다"며 "앞으로 도서전 홍보를 위해 대내외적으로 많은 활약을 기대한다"고 말했다.

국내 최대 책 전시회인 2011 서울국제도서전은 '책은, 미래를 보는 천 개의 눈'이라는 주제로 오는 6월 15일부터 19일까지 서울 삼성동 코엑스에서 개최된다.

555개의 국내 출판사와 프랑스, 독일, 이탈리아, 일본 등 해외 출판사가 참여해 아동도서를 포함한 인문사회, 과학, 문학, 예술, 철학 등 전 분야의 도서를 소개할 계획이다.

울국제도서전 홍보대사 위촉

Because of KSH and KHJ's outstanding and successful portrayal of two professional book editors in Twinkle Twinkle, the pair are appointed as the ambassadors for the upcoming Seoul International Book Fair 2011. They are now busy shooting ads for the book fair which will be opened on 15 June.

The Book Fair is Korea's leading event for the book publishing industry, showcasing books in all formats and sideline merchandise, a must-attend event for book industry professionals.

I feel happy for them. Waiting for more good news from them as well as this drama.

Archived