0ly40

Ep 119 w/Eng subs:

Don't believe the Chairman, he is truly clueless.

Wimpy gave Chairman the rundown... FakeHeir, StepMother, Villainess, and BendOver --- All were involved in the death of his wife AND in framing him for tax evasion.  

Chairman's reply to hearing that BendOver was involved:

BendOver?  Well, he did:

1)  Start a fire in the factory, and

2)  Forge the documents about you embezzling, and

3)  Cover for Villainess when she hit you with the car...

And he was involved with killing your wife?  WHY?  WHY?

BendOver is still running around commiting acts of villainy because THE CHAIRMAN NEVER FIRED HIM!!!

Chairman told his wife to stay out of The Company.  

But she is wandering the halls every scene. 

And more secrets are spilled and overheard by people yelling at each other in stairwells.

KDramas are very interesting places.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have at least a descent final week. This drama for real. Could just have been the half of episodes would have been better option than the 124 episodes full with incoherent scenes and reactions. 

Ep 121 w/Eng subs:

Sorry, but the funniest scene was when Villainess said that maybe Mr. Yoon would respond better to threats and the other three of the Four Stooges disagreed and said it might backfire on them.  If you can't get what you want with a carrot, then bring out the stick!

So all the secrets are out and everyone knows everything but the Chairman.  Even if he weren't in a coma, he still couldn't process it all:  WHAT?  FakeHeir isn't my son, really?  Youbo, is this true?  

At the meeting when FakeHeir talked about Wimpy's wife and her relation to his deceased wife... He could have retorted that at least his wife didn't abandon her child to pursue her ambition!  BUT... it would have only made both their marriages/family look bad.  How about 

Everyone will walk around bumping into each other with accusations met by "Do you have proof?" for two more episodes until everything is tied into a neat bow Ep 124.  

Ep 122 w/Eng subs:

Well, now even FakeHeir knows he's the butler's son. We just need for a few board members to know.  In the interim, FakeHeir is strutting around being mean to everyone because his daddy never showed him love.  Really?  TheCompany makes clothing, maybe someone could make him a pair of big-boy-pants?  

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way StepMother, who was a broom-riding witch to everyone, is now literally begging for mercy.  

The GoodGuys have circled the wagons, waiting for the Chairman to wake-up, which should happen in the next episode. 

47 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 122 w/Eng subs:

Well, now even FakeHeir knows he's the butler's son. We just need for a few board members to know.  In the interim, FakeHeir is strutting around being mean to everyone because his daddy never showed him love.  Really?  TheCompany makes clothing, maybe someone could make him a pair of big-boy-pants?  

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way StepMother, who was a broom-riding witch to everyone, is now literally begging for mercy.  

The GoodGuys have circled the wagons, waiting for the Chairman to wake-up, which should happen in the next episode. 

FakeHeir only sees what he want's to see. JH told him that just because it seemed the Chairman favored JH he still cared about MH. HIs mother ruined him fanning jealousy in him and greed. What does he have to be angry about? He lived well, had the use of a good family name, enjoyed the perks of having that family name and had a good education. He has worked in the company under the name of the Chairman's son but he is whining about not being catered to by his fake dad the Chairman??? So its ok to frame the man and be mean to him because he felt the man did not show him love? What a selfish idiot! LOL, 

Let's talk about what he would not do. He would never suffer raising another man's child. Look how FakeHeir lost it over the innocent kiddo who has nothing to do with what her mother has done. Yet he dares to be angry at the Chairman who has no idea he was taken as a dope for 30 years raising another man's child. That his gold digging mom lied to the man and then dared to mistreat the man's own child and set her son up to take over. 

It made me laugh to see stepmom on her knees to JH.  She dares to beg for mercy and asked him not to tell his father who she played a fool that MH is not his son or tell MH that he is Director Parks son as her lies about a. his father being dead.  b. hiding that the man around him for so long doing so much for him that he was even mean to is his bio dad. This woman forgets how she treated JH from the moment she walked in the door. Her lies about not knowing at first that she was pregnant with another man's kid when she tricked the Chairman to JH's aunt was stupid. She knew she was pregnant that is why she staged that fake sleeping incident with the Chairman who has always been resentful and doubtful about what happen that night. Which is why he was distant with her. 

Bendover Director Park is dying and my guess is cancer of some sort. HE dares to be resentful to the chairman for not caring enough about his son when he has passed his child off as the Chairman's for thirty years while trying to harm the Chairman's son. These people are crazy. Its ok to hurt other peoples kids if it means your child succeeds but then hate it when your own child is made to pay for his crimes and yours. They created the monster that is MH and now they have to deal with it. 

It makes me laugh that in the preview after finding out Director Park is his father he dares to go to the "River of Woes" and gets on his knees saying he feels dirty. It serves him right as he had a father and a brother who cared about him but he was constantly being nasty, being mean , being hateful and jealous and greedy. Resentful that he feels he was not treated right. Now he has lost all of that and he blames the very people who have noting to do with that and have been tricked for all these years when the ones who are responsible are his mother, his bio father and his wife. Feeling dirty should be second nature to him as he has always been dirty in mind and spirit. If not he would never have treated JH nor his father the way he did. 

I look forward to the Aunt letting them have it. I hope she is notifying the board. 

Oh right.. I thought it ended this week but I just saw that we are not ending until 129 eps so next week.

OMG.. I am so ready for this one to end. I knew they were holding out on the last secrets and that is the videos of who harmed the Chairman and killed SW and HJ's sister. 

WHAT??? It doesn't end this week?

One more week of everyone running around yelling secrets!  

BendOver has to die - 

Will Chairman forgive and still live with his lyin' wife and the kid she passed-off as his?

FakeHeir - he and Villainess are a true matched-pair, will they stay together and go off to Canada or US, which is where all KDrama evil characters go to 'start over?'

Lawyer & Aunt... will they take Kiddo?  

Will Lawyer finally feel avenged?

Of course Wimpy and Sweetness will live well and happily in their rightful places.

But will have to wait ANOTHER week for The End!

Ep 123 w/Eng subs:

Oh no!  FakeHeir isn't speaking to me, he's giving me the silent treatment.  He discovered that I blackmailed you to marry him, you have to help me! - Says Villainess to the very people she blackmailed!   

WINNER!   WINNER!   WINNER! 

Person with least amount of self-awareness in this episode.

- The Chairman awakened from his procedure.

- FakeHeir went to the River of Woes and felt sorry for himself because everyone lies to him, and  his real dad is the company's step'n fetch-it.

- Villainess finds the 'hidden' camera in the Chairman's office, while she is looking for a way to get blackmail material on FakeHeir, and takes it. 

- Sweetness convinces the Chairman's secretary to recant his confession, BendOver bends over and takes the blame (again) to protect his son. 

Not much plot movement, just flailing and stalling.  

Ep 124 raw:

It doesn't get good until the previews when StepMother looks as though she going to push Chairman, in his wheelchair, down a flight of stairs.  Now, since Chairman supposedly knows that FakeHeir is a fake son, WHY WHY WHY is he hanging around with StepMother?  Will need to wait until Monday to know.  

4 hours ago, whome said:

The only silver lining to this is that the end is here. Thank goodness it ends tomorrow!!!! Oh yay!!!!

Well...we though it was going to end but...not there is one more week aparently....I am mooore than tired with the story...

Ep 127 w/Eng subs & Ep 128 raw:

Ep 127:   FakeHeir is a nasty piece of work, he tells Chairman that he will take over the Company, na-na-na-na-nah - nah!  I'll show you!  I will crush YOU and your precious Wimpy!  YOU will never kick me out of The Company.  BUT...

Ep 128 - Spoiler Alert

Spoiler

SPOILER ALERT!!!  

- Sweetness hacked Villainess' computer and found all the evidence that FakeHeir, Villainess, and BendOver were involved in DeadGirl's death

- So... everyone is present at the board meeting Chairman has called to dismiss FakeHeir, but in charges the calvalry to save the day with all kinds of 'evidence' that FakeHeir was involved in a death, covering the death, framing his father, kidnapping his aunt, and a bunch of other stuff, all of which are crimes of a criminal nature and a massive lack of filial piety.  The police appear to arrest Chairman since he has left the hospital.  All present gasp as Sweetness displaysthe evidence.  But...  FakeHeir carries on with his indignation to The End, swearing that even with all the evidence, he will not go quietly with the police who now look at him as someone of interest, they must first present a warrant!  

- Chairman is re-installed as the Chairman of the company of which he is the major shareholder.  FakeHeir is given the boot.

EP 128:  FINALLY.  

The scheming villains all get IT in The End.  Or almost The End.  But first, the biggest displays of shamelessness come our way:

1)  After all the harsh words, and all the evidence is revealed at the board meeting, FakeHeir and StepMother return HOME.  Yes, they sashay into the BigHouse.  Like they have a right to be there.  

2)  StepMother BEGS her husband to forgive and forget - JUST THIS ONCE.

3)  FakeHeir BEGS his FATHER to forgive and forget - JUST THIS ONCE.

Oh, and PLEEEEASE don't kick them out of the BigHouse.  PLEEEEASE?  

But wait --- Villainess has run home after hearing the results of the board meeting and packed her mother-in-law's jewelry.  In HER own suitcase!  She grabs all that glitters and runs for the...   SHE GOES TO HIDEOUT AT THE FAMILY VILLA!!!  You gotta give it to her, the girl's got not a moral or scruple.   

3)  BendOver dies.  Yup.  He's in the hospital, hooked-up to machines, wearing clothing with numbers sewn on them, StepMother and FakeHeir at this bedside wondering How Could This Have Happened and we didn't know anything about it?  Well, you perhaps were very busy plotting and scheming, lying and cheating, you two were always too busy giving orders, WHO would have time to notice that BendOver was terminally ill?  

4)  FakeHeir decides to shuck-it-all and turn himself in.  He says I did it.  I did it all.  Including the Lindbergh baby.  It was me. 

5)  Wimpy and Sweetness admit to Chairman that Ha Eun is the child of Lawyer and Villainess, Sweetness adopted her after Villainess abandoned her.  The Chairman is shocked.  One wonders WHY anything would surprise him at this point?  

6)  StepMother stops by to see PoorMom on her way out after signing the divorce papers to beg her forgiveness, which PoorMom decides to withhold.  

7)  The Caretaker at the Villa calls Wimpy to inform him that Villainess is hanging out at the family Villa!  Sweetness & Wimpy race to The Villa, Villainess runs away, hears the sirens of police cars growing closer and 'falls' off a cliff,  her suitcase dramatically following her with a KDrama CRASH!   NOW who is lying at the bottom of the cliff?  We can only hope she is... well, not resuscitate-able.

All that is left is the Happy Ever After -   

YS falling off the cliff opens up the last part of the story a kidney for kiddo. The only match is her mom so with YS injured seriously from her fall (frankly I always knew this would be her end.) once they find her she will prolly hold on just long enough for her to finally say sorry maybe to everyone and then give up the ghost so they can harvest her organ to save the child who she did not want.

Death is really a fitting end for her someone had to pay for the death of the older sister. YS grew up with them and although she was treated badly by the mom (who apologized more than enough to YS over that.) withholding what happen to the sister and keeping her purse was wrong. Her greedy actions harmed others and yet she felt no remorse or a bit of motherly love for her kid. Her anger and jealousy at SW and her family was foolish after so long. Using their hard earn work to get her way into being noticed at the company was foul. So Karma came full circle for her since she refused to admit to her crimes and felt running was a better solution. 

As for Bendover he had to pay as well for taking the sisters body and abandoning her on a cliff. I never understood why he did not take her to the emergency room and say that he found her on the street or called an ambulance for her getting her help she could have been saved. He sinned hard for his son and it always chilled me to see him eating SW's mom food and playing nice with her when he killed her daughter. 

As for stepmom she needs to cry blood tears. She damaged her son and changed him into a monster. The man who was by her side went 30 years watching another man raise his son while she used him as a minion to do her dirty work. She ruined his life by taking his son to use him as a ticket to a better life but she hurt her son more with her whispering in his ear to fan jealousy and greed. I think she got off too easy with SW's mother. The woman should have slapped her a few times and pulled her hair. This woman ran up into SW's mom face constantly putting down her family , talking about their upbringing , accusing them of ulterior motives when it was her who did all the wrong and was a gold digging, liar. Then She dares to say that she now UNDERSTANDS how the woman felt to loose her daughter. How can she possibly understand? At least MH is alive while her daughter can never be brought back or the baby she was carrying. I think she was a bit inconsiderate in saying the above. You can never understand how this woman truly feels when your son was the culprit and hid his crime!

Both she and MH would have never given in and paid for their crimes if not for other things pushing it to happen. We see in the episode he was going to get on a plane to leave without turning himself in for his crime and mom again helping him. Its only after seeing his bio dad die that he decides to do the right thing and pay for what he has done taking on his mothers blame as well for her dirty deed in the art gallery. The chairman tired to teach him for years and he would not listen but dares to asks the man to help him now get out of trouble and is still upset when the chairman denies it and says he can't help. When his bio father dies he finally sees the light. As for his mother she would have continued to be nasty, but I guess you can't when you have no leg to stand on and are afraid the truth will come out about your son being the child of another man and now the man is dead so you can't add him to the registry of his bio dad. I do love that all of her stuff was stolen by YS to sell which left stepmom with nothing to sell for herself and MH. 

I expect a short time jump since we prolly will see MH serve his time going a little batty in the process (MH has always been weak minded which is why the Chairman said he would not leave the company to him.) and come out with his mother waiting for him. I expect a new little kiddo for JH and SW and Aunt and HJ married finally and the kiddo being raised by her father and stepmom. 

Can't wait for the next one after this...

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Bad Love, 나쁜사랑

Ep 129 - THE END!

@Ldy Gmerm:  You called it!  

FakeHeir went a bit more than a little batty, he crossed over the edge.

BendOver kicked.  He couldn't live, much too evil.

StepMother lost her precious son, she doesn't care about anything or anyone else.  Tsk. Tsk. 

Vaillainess is truly a villainess - she has no regret for anything and blames everyone for her problems. 

Lawyer & RichAunt FINALLY hit-it-off.

Chairman is true to TheEnd.

Wimpy & Sweetness... are a bit too saccharin for my taste, but have gone off into their HappilyEverAfter.

On to the next one.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:44 PM, watchumlots said:

Ep 129 - THE END!

@Ldy Gmerm:  You called it!  

FakeHeir went a bit more than a little batty, he crossed over the edge.

BendOver kicked.  He couldn't live, much too evil.

StepMother lost her precious son, she doesn't care about anything or anyone else.  Tsk. Tsk. 

Vaillainess is truly a villainess - she has no regret for anything and blames everyone for her problems. 

Lawyer & RichAunt FINALLY hit-it-off.

Chairman is true to TheEnd.

Wimpy & Sweetness... are a bit too saccharin for my taste, but have gone off into their HappilyEverAfter.

On to the next one.

This was as good as we were going to get in an ending and it was not bad considering some that I bet all of us have seen before. I do feel they dropped the ball with kiddo's illness but maybe I just missed that she found a way to be healthy without the need of YS. I do like that they let YS be evil to the end although I did not like that she blamed all of her bad behavior on SW's mom. Yes, the woman was responsible in part but not all of YS's behavior. YS made the choice to be evil and hateful when she could have gone a different route. See you in the next one.. !!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, roli said:

Just one question..does this writter has previous experience...what other work...???

I hope not.

The writing in this drama was utterly GARBAGE.

How many times do people listen through walls?

Archived