[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

Congratulations to their hard work, especially during covid time and also the unfortunate incident of KSH! pd Bang must have done a lot of editing the nite before the sun program to include the winning clips! 

Yes, MSY has been working very hard for kbs and deserves the daesang. It's good for him to acknowledge that 2d1n would be difficult to carry on without KJM! KJM is currently having one show with kbs, and he has been showing up more often on my little old boy in sbs, working together with KJH! I think sbs is realizing the chem btwn them and the show has been getting good ratings. If kbs doesn't value all these comedians, i do worry one day KJM will leave 2d1n!

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, SJW said:

Congratulations to their hard work, especially during covid time and also the unfortunate incident of KSH! pd Bang must have done a lot of editing the nite before the sun program to include the winning clips! 

Yes, MSY has been working very hard for kbs and deserves the daesang. It's good for him to acknowledge that 2d1n would be difficult to carry on without KJM! KJM is currently having one show with kbs, and he has been showing up more often on my little old boy in sbs, working together with KJH! I think sbs is realizing the chem btwn them and the show has been getting good ratings. If kbs doesn't value all these comedians, i do worry one day KJM will leave 2d1n!

He has another show with kbs currently still broadcast from kbs Webshow and got place to broadcast on kbs2tv  . Their show with trot singer as guest ,,,  mc award  already mention jongmin show ... 

3 hours ago, SJW said:

It's good for him to acknowledge that 2d1n would be difficult to carry on without KJM! KJM is currently having one show with kbs, and he has been showing up more often on my little old boy in sbs, working together with KJH! I think sbs is realizing the chem btwn them and the show has been getting good ratings. If kbs doesn't value all these comedians, i do worry one day KJM will leave 2d1n!

Sbs ugly duckling .. jongmin met junho on ugly duckling on early 2021 before this because Jongmin tv program at Mbc stop broadcast due historian  problem issue . Sbs Ugly duckling -mbc  cross the line broadcast same time so 'cast can't join both show .. jongmin already know always appear ugly duckling since 1st epi [esp for gunmo part '& when jongkook join uglyduckling he met jongkook there . . When jongmin decided join mbc cross the line s3 he can't appear anymore sbs program until crosstheline line s3  stop filming/broadcast Nov 2020. .. cross the line master x [s4] back around March 2021 [ 1st epi that show mention someone already appear on their rival program time they rest ] .. cross the line master x finished last week[ changed day/time  3 weeks ago to Wednesday ] so jongmin now free to  appear on ugly duckling. Waiting a day  jongmin running man 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jinh1nho said:

@kjmcthHi, why you didn't update 2D1N's latest episode? New episode

Frust with kbs Entertainment Award 2021 . Rest from updated this forum until ..........  Can't watch 1n2ds4  anymore 

My :heartbreak: with k 

AVvXsEiTWzhZCCj1Sal3uXeJBKJmisl3fkuR1sJ5

He most unlucky with k  Entertainment Award since s1 . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm disappointed that KJM didn't win, but happy for MSY.  But if KJM's work wasn't considered good enough to win this year, how can he possibly do any better next year? A little discouraging that he may not have any more shots at the Daesang.  Does anyone know who actually does the voting for these awards?  

Bang PD mentioned changes coming to 1N2D in 2022.  I would assume this means replacing Ravi and SeonHo.  I just hope they don't plan any other major changes.  It will be enough having to adapt to two new cast members.

• Insightful 1

i've got a feeling that they might be adding female members to the show! think they tested it out with Mijoo's group and Hyeri and it seems that the guys gelled very well with the female guests! the show cant just rely on KJM forever!

3 hours ago, SJW said:

i've got a feeling that they might be adding female members to the show! think they tested it out with Mijoo's group and Hyeri and it seems that the guys gelled very well with the female guests! the show cant just rely on KJM forever!

I have watched 2D1N without KJM before, it's still funny. For female members, I don't know if it's really great idea because there is sleep game in 2D1N and it will be comfortable for female members and male members sleep together especially in tents? 

Edited by Jinh1nho

On 12/29/2021 at 12:57 PM, kjmcth said:

He has another show with kbs currently still broadcast from kbs Webshow and got place to broadcast on kbs2tv  . Their show with trot singer as guest ,,,  mc award  already mention jongmin show ... 

Sbs ugly duckling .. jongmin met junho on ugly duckling on early 2021 before this because Jongmin tv program at Mbc stop broadcast due historian  problem issue . Sbs Ugly duckling -mbc  cross the line broadcast same time so 'cast can't join both show .. jongmin already know always appear ugly duckling since 1st epi [esp for gunmo part '& when jongkook join uglyduckling he met jongkook there . . When jongmin decided join mbc cross the line s3 he can't appear anymore sbs program until crosstheline line s3  stop filming/broadcast Nov 2020. .. cross the line master x [s4] back around March 2021 [ 1st epi that show mention someone already appear on their rival program time they rest ] .. cross the line master x finished last week[ changed day/time  3 weeks ago to Wednesday ] so jongmin now free to  appear on ugly duckling. Waiting a day  jongmin running man 

At least, Kim Jongmin appears in RM's spin-off Outrun By Running Man. But all shows always have guests like RM, Outrun By Running Man, Let's Eat Dinner Together, Busted, etc. I hope 2 Days & 1 Night don't do that because I don't want this show become a promotional platform for celebrities. No guests are usually the best ones and I love 2D1N members' interaction with local people they meet on the street, I miss that. 2 Days & 1 Night is very interesting show because it shows Korea.

• Like 1

I would prefer keeping the cast all male.  Female guests always seem to take the spotlight away from the cast members.  Of course, they are being paid to give it their all, so maybe they're just doing what is expected of them.  But a female permanent member would have to blend in with the rest of the cast, and be an ensemble player, not be the star.  I have never watched Running Man, so I don't know how the female and male cast members work together there.

I'm glad Ravi will still be around for a few more months at least.  PD Bang probably already has his replacement picked out.

• Like 2

Moon Se Yoon Shares His Thoughts After Winning The Daesang On “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4”

The January 2 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” featured a behind-the-scenes look at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards.

At the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards, Moon Se Yoon won the Daesang (Grand Prize), “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” won Viewers’ Choice for Best Program and the TV Writer Award, and Kim Jong Min and Moon Se Yoon won Entertainer of the Year. Yeon Jung Hoon won Excellence in Show & Variety and Ravi won the Rookie Award in the same category.

Before the live broadcast of the awards show began, Ravi showed his ambition to win an award. When the production staff asked him what award he’d like to win, he said, “Anything they’ll give me.” When he learned of the other nominees in his category, including IVE’s Jang Won Young, rapper and variety star Lee Young Ji, and trot star Lee Chan Won, he said quickly, “But I’m good at yielding.” In the end, he did take home the award for the category.

The members mentioned Dindin’s promise if he won the Top Excellence Award, for which he was nominated. The promise involved going skydiving and jumping into the ocean. DinDin buried his face in his hands and said, “I really can’t win this award.” In any case, the Top Excellence Award in Show & Variety was won by Jang Yoon Jung.

After Moon Se Yoon won the Daesang and the ceremony ended, the members went backstage and were congratulated by the production staff before sitting down and talking about what had happened. Moon Se Yoon said, “I think I’ll have to wake up tomorrow before I really feel it. It honestly feels like a huge prank is being played on me. Everything in front of me went white and I couldn’t see anything except for Ravi and DinDin, who were getting emotional and crying. I was confused and was like, ‘Is this a dream?’ My own tears disappeared. I was like, ‘Why is he crying?'”

DinDin joked, “I was only crying because it was over and I didn’t get anything.”

Kim Jong Min brought up Moon Se Yoon’s promise for if he won the Daesang, which was to get Kang Ho Dong’s hairstyle from the first season of “2 Days & 1 Night” for a month. The members suggested that he get the haircut live during the next filming, rather than showing up with it, and Yeon Jung Hoon said excitedly, “When I was in the military training center, I shaved about 100 people’s heads.” Although the details still have to be determined, Moon Se Yoon vowed, “I’ll keep the promise.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1506591wpp/moon-se-yoon-shares-his-thoughts-after-winning-the-daesang-on-2-days-1-night-season-4

• Like 1