[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

So many foods can be seen in 2d1n, I feel ramyeon is a symbol of friendship, family, and happiness. What foods have you seen in 2d1n that you want to try? I always want to try nakjihorong or Korean octopus skewers/octopus stick and bibim hamheung naengmyeon. Someone should make Delicious 2 Days & 1 Night Food Compilation 

• Like 5

@xalxary Yeah, 2D1N show Korea's regional specialty dishes and even show some unusual foods that have been prepared a little more carefully. I also want to try food you mentioned, I want to try all foods I see in 2D1N. I think there are some foods that you can't find outside Korea such as Geukji, Korean spinach, jungkkan and heotjesabap 

• Like 3

• kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ NA INWOO added as new member Jan/Feb 2022]

Inwoo  + 5 member already finished filming trip together [ maybe shoot last Friday ] and that why kbs released news new member will coming  on Tuesday . 

Jongmin met Inwoo  on  radio star under special epi spacer.png

• Blob 1

On 1/23/2022 at 5:56 AM, youngworld2 said:

Ravi and VIXX performed for the IOC in 2018 Winter Olympics. Shangri-La is the song

It will be cool if Ravi also do a surprise performance for Winter Fun Olympics Special

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote videos, thanks!

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart