[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

production kidnapped  new member 

13/2 episode  112 [viu 111] if you watch live streaming  on sunday please  remember  1n2d broadcast  30 minute early this weekend

6.00pm kst [usually  6.30pm kst].. only this week

PqRYDL2.jpg

• Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512763wpp/na-in-woo-gets-lost-for-hours-on-his-very-first-day-on-2-days-1-night-season-4

2-days-1-night-season-4.jpg

Na In Woo Gets Lost For Hours On His Very First Day On “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4”

On the February 13 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” Na In Woo made his first appearance as the new cast member!

Back in January, KBS confirmed that actor Na In Woo would be joining the cast as a fixed member. The show, which took a break for a week, teased his appearance in previews, and the production staff gave an interview about how he had fitted into the cast.

In the February 13 episode, the cast set off to Jeongseon in Gangwon Province for winter weather training camp. Na In Woo arrived at the “training center” first and was told by the production staff to follow the path up to the base camp. But Na In Woo showed his unpredictable and clumsy side by going right past the “2 Days & 1 Night” flag and continuing up the mountain past the base camp. He talked to himself, saying, “I think they’ll be right around the corner. Or is this hide-and-seek?” He found the final ribbon and started coming up with reasons why it might have been ripped off while being filmed by the drone camera above.

Instead of turning back, he forged his own path and continued up the mountain. Tired out from hiking, he said, “There are footprints, but there is no one here. I’ve never walked this much before. I’ve never done a hide-and-seek like this before.” After two and a half hours of walking, he finally began to get suspicious.

Spoiler

na-in-woo-1.jpg

Producing director (PD) Bang Geul Yi was informed of the situation and she said in concern, “I think we have to pick him up but is he even in a place where we can pick him up?” She requested that Na In Woo’s cameraman (VJ) make an approximate guess of where they were. After realizing it would take them another two hours to get back, she decided to rescue them.

By this point, the members were already at the training center and had lit a fire. PD Bang Geul Yi said, “There was someone who entered the training center before you.” The members wondered if it was a guest, like survival master Kim Byung Man, but Moon Se Yoon said, “Normally they use words like ‘invited’ and ‘coming,’ but if they said ‘enter,’ it’s someone we’re going to see for a while.” Ravi agreed and said, “Yes, since we’re the only ones who enrol.” The other members decided to show their “tough” sides to the newbie when the PD confirmed that it was a new member. Yeon Jung Hoon said, “We’re very shy. It’ll take two years to get close to us.”

Bang Geul Yi then revealed, “Our plan was to have the new member arrive first and get close with the members one by one. But he completely upended our plans by not seeing the placard on the other side of the river and climbing that mountain over there for about three hours. The production staff had to mount an emergency rescue mission and he’s coming here now.”

Kim Jong Min said, “He’s even worse than me. It’s amazing how you find members like this.” Yeon Jung Hoon added with a laugh, “I think you pick very strange members.”

When Na In Woo finally met up the members, they first marveled at his height, which he told them was 188 cm (about 6’2″). DinDin later got on a milk box in order to be able to see eye-to-eye with him. Na In Woo put on his winter training parka and hat and made Kim Jong Min happy by saying, “I’ll follow you, the ace.” Asked why he had chosen to appear on “2 Days & 1 Night,” he said, “To see you all!” He added that DinDin was beautiful, Ravi was cool, and Kim Jong Min was perfect.

He also introduced himself to the viewers, saying, “To the fans around the world, to everyone watching in Korea, I will be on ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ starting today. I’m lacking in many ways, but I believe the other members will help me a lot, and will work hard to be a good younger member to them. I will capture their hearts.”

================================

rating e112 [13/2/22]

12.8%

[another station  not broadcast  their program  due winter olympics  coverage ]

sbs not broadcast  RM & MASTER  IN THE HOUSE Yestesrday.

MBC -MASKEDSINGER also not broadcast  yesterday 

# my little  old boy also cancel  on sunday.

# thereturn of superman  also off 

===================

Spoiler

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

As their new variety show “Tteokbokki Brothers” prepares for a permanent launch, Ji Suk JinKim Jong Min, and Lee Yi Kyung have shared their thoughts on their highly-anticipated reunion!

“Tteokbokki Brothers” is an MBC every1 reality show that follows Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Min, and Lee Yi Kyung as they run a tteokbokki (Korean spicy rice cakes) restaurant, as well as the stories of the celebrity and non-celebrity customers who come to visit the restaurant and chat.

After a successful 8-episode pilot run last fall, the show is becoming a permanent program—and after moving into a bigger space, the three “tteokbokki brothers” are open for business again.

Describing his reaction to the news that “Tteokbokki Brothers” had been picked up as a permanent show, Lee Yi Kyung recalled, “[Filming for the show] had felt like I was running an actual tteokbokki restaurant with hyungs [older male friends or brothers] that I really like in real life, so I was happy and excited to hear the news that I’d be able to see them again and we’d be able to get back together.”

Ji Suk Jin expressed confidence in their chemistry as a trio, explaining, “Our pilot shoot for ‘Tteokbokki Brothers’ was the first time I’d ever worked with Jong Min and Yi Kyung. But there was no friction or awkwardness, as though we’d been filming together for a long time already. They’re both guys with outstanding instincts when it comes to [shooting for] TV.”

He added, “Because they each understand their individual roles and do a great job, I’m looking forward to some incredible chemistry this time as well.”

Kim Jong Min also spoke highly of his co-stars, remarking, “Because they’re both so kind, we work really well together. Whenever there’s a gap or something that needs taken care of, regardless of who it is, they step up and smoothly fill that gap. That’s the kind of chemistry we have.”

“Tteokbokki Brothers” will air its official premiere as a permanent program on February 15 at 8:30 p.m. KST.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:05 AM, mugwump said:

I am amazed, not that NIW hiked for 3 hours, but that  he did it in those rubber boots.  His feet must be covered in blisters.

Me too :lol:.  He’s such a good sport.  And energetic and positive.  I am looking forward to future eps.  

Although I read that Moon Se Yoon tested positive for COVID.  So he may miss an ep or 2 of 2D1N filming and they will be down to 5 members again.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512949wpp/moon-se-yoon-tests-positive-for-covid-19-his-tv-shows-adjust-filming

37 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Me too :lol:.  He’s such a good sport.  And energetic and positive.  I am looking forward to future eps.  

Although I read that Moon Se Yoon tested positive for COVID.  So he may miss an ep or 2 of 2D1N filming and they will be down to 5 members again.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512949wpp/moon-se-yoon-tests-positive-for-covid-19-his-tv-shows-adjust-filming

They already cancel filming on Friday -saturday  and they had enough footage for 2-3 epi .. epi 111 [112 viu] only footage they met member . So they still not play games lunch , dinner , sleep &  morning mission [here they  has enough footage for 2/3 epi ..] .. 7 days enough for he back like another celebrity as yjs.. if they not vaccine they need quarantine for 2 weeks ..

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

They already cancel filming on Friday -saturday  and they had enough footage for 2-3 epi .. epi 111 [112 viu] only footage they met member . So they still not play games lunch , dinner , sleep &  morning mission [here they  has enough footage for 2/3 epi ..] .. 7 days enough for he back like another celebrity as yjs.. if they not vaccine they need quarantine for 2 weeks ..

Thanks for that info!  That’s good then.  Looking forward to having 6 of them together.  Will be interesting to see how they get along. :lol:

Kim Jong Min has officially been diagnosed with COVID-19.

Following his diagnosis, his agency JM Entertainment announced that the singer would be halting all his scheduled activities.

Here is the agency’s official statement:

Hello, this is JM Entertainment.

Our singer Kim Jong Min tested positive for COVID-19 today (February 18).

Kim Jong Min felt under the weather this morning and preemptively used a self-test kit, which showed positive results. Then he underwent PCR testing and was officially diagnosed with COVID-19.

Kim Jong Min already received the booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, and he has currently halted all scheduled activities. He has gone into self-quarantine and is taking the necessary measures in keeping with the guidelines set by disease control authorities.

We will do our best for the health and safety of our artist by complying with the disease control authorities’ prevention guidelines.

Get well soon!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1513604wpp/kim-jong-min-tests-positive-for-covid-19

=================

* 1n2ds4 already cancel filming today & tomorrow because his co-star +covid19 few days ago ,,

*E-channel ' I like to eat on Saturday ' say jongmin will not attend online press conference on 22 February 22 & filming . Another member not become his close contact will attend that press conference ..

* Mbc every 1 ' Tteokbokki house' will cancel filming next week . This 2nd member this show +covid19 after Sukjin ..
This not effect their show broadcasting on tv

• Sad 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

29 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

@kjmcth Can you post videos on different link? I don't have facebook. You can post video on s trea m wo c o m or vimeo or youtube

Edited by xalxary