Ryan Phillipe & Reese Witherspoon Split

Guest k r e m e s

Guest hopesofgreen

I heard about this yesterday, and was so sad! They were the cutest couple, and the cutest family! GRRRRRR

I heard the reason for the split was that Ryan cheated on Reese with his co-star while filming in Texas. GRRRR

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pubsquash

all the picture perfect couples are seperating :-(

nick & jess

brad & jen

now ryan & reese.

sighh.

U forgot to add previous ones like:

tom & nic

ethan & uma

All of these couples were so good together.

Well, i knew Ryan & Reese were a little rocky this yr, so i was expecting sooner or later. Though i would have preferred later. But at least they're still devoted to their children.

May they re-kindle their relationship.

Now, let us all sit back and wait for Michael & Katherine

Guest shinhwahwah

the national enquirer states that Ryan cheated on her with Abbie Cornish. I googled her and she's sorta of ugly compared to Reese.

cornishabbie_afi04_large.jpg

abbie-cornish.jpg

ssomersault-playerimage.jpg

cornish_narrowweb__200x335,1.jpg

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. they were the ideal celebrity couple!! always together with kids and they were together for a while!!!! T_T and yet they weren't scandalous like other couples u kno!!!??? omg this is heartbreaking.. T_T

*edit*

wellllll we still have sarah michelle gellar and freddie prinze jr... ^^;;; they costarred in a movie, too, and i think that's how they got 2gether too. ^^

Guest My Sweet September
:( If these two can't make it, what Hollywood couple can? I loved these two together :( I hope they can sew things up! All marriages have rough patches, right?

Archived