Ryan Phillipe & Reese Witherspoon Split

Guest k r e m e s

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

NOOOO! D:

I thought Ryan and Reese were the one Hollywood couple that would stay together and true. shucks.

Well, seven years. That is a lot longer than most Hollywood relationships nowadays.

I wish the both of them success.

Guest gossip_lover

WOw! what a shock. i absolutely adored this couple. thought they would be only couple that'll last in hollywood...but i guess not...this is so SADDDDDDDD

Guest what the HUH

okay now im completely convinced that celebrity couples wont last. first it was brad and jen, and now its ryan and reese!

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

OMG!! ARE YOU SURE!!?!?!? NOOOO~

I always thought that they would be the couple in Hollywood that would last the longest, besides Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, but WHAT?!?!!? How could hey do this?!?! I thought they were hppy together~.

OMGSH i didn't know....they are like so cute together...they make cute babies too....this is awful....i hope they are all doing better now.........

Guest babygurldoc

This is so dissapointing...I knew they had marriage problem but didnt they went to counseling... I though it would work out for them.

My only hope now are Brad n Angie

Freddie n Sarah Michelle

Ryan n Rachel...but I heard they have trouble too

I really hope Reese and Ryan would reconsider and stay together

yeah few months ago I read an article rumours about how Ryan was sick about ppl saying he got famous b/c his wife is famous living in the shadow of in life lol I thought it was just rumour who knows if it's true or not... im sad they're divorcing but at least I still have Freddie and Sarah Michelle couple that are still together ^_^

Archived