Ryan Phillipe & Reese Witherspoon Split

Guest k r e m e s

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aeroshaastranger :)

this sucks. their kids are so cute. well, didn't last cos reese is doing better than ryan so maybe the pressure? anyway they looked really cute tgt!

yeah at least freddie& sarah michelle are still tgt!

Guest Born: 1985

Aww...that sucks..they were so cute together. But didn't they get married in the first place bc Reese got pregnant?? Hmm, I remember reading that somewhere. Anywho, that's just too bad.

Guest crystallizedtear

blah...hollywood couples NEVER stay together. therefore i dun even keep up with them...therefore i never knew they were together XDXD

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

first brad and jen...now ryan and reese? all my favorite hollywoode couples are breaking up =[ i really do hope they resolve their issues for the sake of their children...

Guest cystaltears

i just read this on the current event thread..and now i read it here and see the pictures...makes me even sadder....they looked so happy together! WHAT ABOUT THEIR KIDS?!

Guest XTINE__

NOOO WAY

the ONE couple in hollywood that i thought would've lasted. and besides, they look good together AND they have an adorable set of kids.

Guest lost_kim

this is so sad... they were a beautiful couple... I liked them a lot, one of my favorite hollywood couples... so sad they are splitting up...

Ok that's it! That's the last hollywood couple that I actually like. I give up on hollywood marriage! I guess I have to accept that 99.9% of the time, these marriages wouldn't last.

Guest green*tea

Oh my gosh - I really loved the two as a couple & a hot couple as that. They're soo cute together & damn they look helluh perfect. So sad that they're splitting..but I really hope they work something out!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

wow im shocked.

they seemed really happy together

i guess its hard when one person has a very successful career and the other one not?

not sure why they're separating but yea.

Guest SweetiexJenn

it's sad because not only do i have no faith in hollywood marriages anymore...but actually couple years back in one of my univ courses i learned that 1 in 2 marriages end in divorce in the united states...so...really...my faith in long lasting marriages is kinda kaput. it's kinda depressing. it seems like my lifelong dream of longlasting marriage is much more unattainable than say a nice career.

Archived