Ryan Phillipe & Reese Witherspoon Split

Guest k r e m e s

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ryan cheated on her with his female costar in his latest film? She found messages on his phone or something like that. Really sad, but if he did cheat on her then you can't blame her for divorce. Idiot.

Guest POHLLEEN

noooooooooooo.

i've admired reese witherspoon SO MUCH because she kept her relationship with ryan for SO LONG and tried so harddd to keep it together for a really long time. ahhhh.

i can't believe it.

i can't believe it either. they were like the dream couple.

i can't believe he supposedly "cheated" on her too....and it happened in the city i live in. why wasn't i eating at kenichi when he was there lol. i have been tooo INVOLVED with korean media/gasoos that i neglected my celebrity gossip lol.

but on a serious note, i hope they are able to work things out. although, being cheated on is something that is hard to forgive let alone forget. and i'm tired of them blaming her success as the reason. the media seems to do that alot, just like with hilary swank and her husband.

Guest heygingersnap

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

after brad and jen, i thought they would be my OTP

FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

i'm so depressed now, haha.

Oh I knew it! Well, Reese is more famous than Ryan....she got the oscar, she got the golden globe.....so, it's just not surprising that they'll end up splitting! :(

ya. though i'm quite sad to hear this but i'm not surprised. there have been rumours going on about her Oscar may ruin her family for quite some time.

Guest yourtheonlyway

man, i loved this "love couple." i thought they weren't going to be like those other celebs that seperate and divorce. :(

Archived