Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2020] The World of Husband and Wife/ Couple`s World, 부부의 세계 - Fri & Sat @ 23:00 KST - Kim Hee Ae & Park Hae Joon - Premieres in early 2020

JTBC DRAMA

The World of Husband and Wife

Drama: The World of Married Couple/The World of Husband and Wife/ Couple's World

Hangul: 부부의 세계

Genre:

Network: JTBC

Episodes:16

Director: Mo Wan Il (Misty).

Writer: Joo Hyun ( My Horrible Boss , Revolutionary Love )

Release Date: first half 2020

Runtime: Friday & Saturdays 23:00

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Cast

Kim Hee Ae as Ji Sun-Woo

Park Hae Joon as Lee Tae-O

Han So Hee as  

Lee Moo Saeng as

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1

On the 30th, JTBC's new gold drama 'Women's World' (directed by Moo Il-il, drama writer Joo-hyun) said, "We confirmed the appearances of Kim Hee-ae and Park Hae-jun and started to shoot in earnest."

article.jpg

Kim Hee-ae said, "I'm glad to be greeted by the drama after a long time. I'm fascinated by the power of the story, focusing on the psychology of the character and attracting serious and tension. .

Park Hae-jun said, "It's a burden, but I'm very excited. I'm happy and excited to be able to show a new face through other characters, which I've played so far. I'll show you a good figure."

http://news1.kr/articles/?3731757

September 30 2019

Kim Hee-Ae & Park Hae-Joon cast in JTBC drama series “Couple’s World”

Couples_World-a00.jpg

Kim Hee-Ae and Park Hae-Joon are cast in new JTBC drama series “Couple’s World” (literal title). For the drama series, Kim Hee-Ae and Park Hae-Joon will played a married couple. The husband though betrays the wife. The drama series will slot into JTBC’s Friday and Saturday 11PM time slot after “Itaewon Class,” sometime in the first half of 2020.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-hee-ae-park-hae-joon-cast-in-jtbc-drama-series-couples-world

• Like 2

Kim Hee-ae makes drama comeback in new JTBC drama A Couple’s World

by tccolb

201909300955357012_d_20190930095610155.jpg

After 4 long years, Kim Hee-ae (Second to Last Love) has confirmed she will be returning to dramaland in JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama A Couple’s World. Joining her in the drama is actor Park Hae-joon (Arthdal Chronicles) who also confirmed casting.

The story of A Couple’s World delves into the relationship between married couples when the love that you once becomes broken by a partner’s betrayal. And it examines the psyches of the individual parties as that broken trust spirals into a tense cycle of revenge, complicated by feelings of both love and hate for one another.

Kim Hee-ae plays the central character of Ji Sun-woo, a self-made woman who specializes in family medicine. She had once felt blessed in her life to receive unchanging love from her husband, raising a dutiful son together, and having accomplished both wealth and fame in her career. But everything comes crashing down after discovering that her husband had been unfaithful and that the people she loved had betrayed her, and, in a drastic turn, she becomes determined to take revenge.

Park Hae-joon takes on the role of the husband, Lee Tae-oh. His dream was to become a director, but, in reality, he runs an entertainment talent agency which was started with assistance from his capable wife. Although his love for his wife is still true, on the spur of the moment, he makes an irreversible and risky mistake which sinks him down a path of despair.

On the production team for A Couple’s World, PD Mo Wan-il (Misty, Beautiful Mind) is set to direct and writing will be done by writer Joo Hyun (Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/kim-hee-ae-makes-drama-comeback-in-new-jtbc-drama-a-couples-world/

• Like 2

I read some time ago that they want to remake the UK drama Doctor Foster, about a woman in her 40s who suspects that her husband is having an affair. It was planed to air on JTBC too. I wonder if this drama was not inspired of the remake but they come up with another drama and they won`t do the remake after all. It is sound just like that for me. We`ll see.

Kim Hee-ae and Park Hae-joon to Star in "The Married Life"

https://www.hancinema.net/kim-hee-ae-and-park-hae-joon-to-star-in-the-married-life-134105.html

• Like 1

Lee Moo-saeng joins cast of A Couple’s World

by tineybeanie

leemosang.jpg

Lee Moo-saeng (Melting Me Softly) has announced his next project, A Couple’s World. This drama is about how a couple’s bond turns from love to betrayal and its slow descent into a spiral of revenge. Currently Kim Hee-ae (Second to Last Love), Park Hae-joon (Arthdal Chronicles), and Park Seon-young (Marry Me Now) have all confirmed their roles in the drama.

For A Couple’s World, Lee Moo-saeng plays a gentle and intellectual psychiatrist named Kim Yoon-ki who works at the same hospital as the main protagonist Ji Seon-woo, played by Kim Hee-ae. She is a family medicine doctor who has seemingly succeeded both her home life and career.

All that comes crashing down when she learns of her husband’s unfaithfulness; her husband is to be played by Park Hae-joon. As a constant presence in Ji Seon-woo’s life, without meaning to, Kim Yoon-ki becomes a safe emotional refuge for her.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/lee-moo-saeng-joins-cast-of-a-couples-world/

• Like 1