larus

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Somewhere on twitter said that junghae is asking for a divorce... wow

This is getting insane guys omg cant wait to watch the clip and the subbed

This is the clip i am pretty sure

I watched the video, it feels like she is asking for divorce because she feels like Goong Chul is getting hurt because of her. Of course I'll have to watch the subbed version. But she says that her whole life was in "shady and rainy" and Goong Chul appeared to her like a sunshine. That's why she fell for him. I really think that these sort of talks if happened before could have resulted differently. Although seems like a positive development. Goong Chul finally gets to know what he really was to Jung Hae. 

In the start too she told him about her relationship with Goong Chul and told him that she was supposed to marry him.

7 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

TODAY EPISODE HAS NO YUBIN CRASH 

OMG THE PREVIEW IS YUBIN REALLY DEAD? 

HOLY RickRoll'D OMG I JUST COULDNT FINISH IT IF IT HAPPEN!!!!

OH NO OH NO OH NO 

This is the preview.. maybe anyone can sub it? Thanks so much

We see Goong chul begging Jae Hoon to save Yoo Bin. Does that mean their blood groups match? And Jae Hoon confesses that he killed someone. Damn, next episode is going to be roller coaster. All couple fighting, Jung Hae Hae Sook solving things and poor Yoo Bin. The person who hit actually called Goong Chul. 

I want the subbed episode now and the next episode too :cries3:.

4 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Thanks for the sub sleepy owl

Ill wait for next episode before watching together. 

My heart isnt ready :(

Btw can you help sub this one?

So sad momma slap him :(

I wonder what she said to him 

Sorry Chingu, was out sometime. So the rough translation is as follows. Note: I am translating Kyung Ja's entry onward because before that I don't think they speak something important. Translation: 

Kyung comes, Ji Wook introduced his mother to his gf. She greets her, Kyung Ja slaps her. Ji Wook shocked looks at her.

KJ: If you meet her once again, then it won't be your face, it'll be her face which will get slapped. Ji Wook, if you want to see someone, see someone who'll make you happy. Ae-Ra who see is not that one. So stop/end it now. Mom is requesting you (not sure about this one, but sound similar). If you still don't listen to me, I'll kill you then (she says looking at Ae-Ra).

She moves to car and shouts "Come fast" and he after apologizing to Ae-Ra goes to the car. 

End of translation.

What I think is that she must have done some background check on Ae-Ra (we know that Kyung Ja is influential enough to be able to do that) and must have found out that she erotic actress. That's why she reacted like that.

Hope it helps you Chingu before the arrival of Subs :D. Also watched some more videos uploaded by JTBC and looks like Jung Hae and Hae Sook somewhat make up. She tells her that she is gonna die. 

10 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Sorry Chingu, was out sometime. So the rough translation is as follows. Note: I am translating Kyung Ja's entry onward because before that I don't think they speak something important. Translation: 

Kyung comes, Ji Wook introduced his mother to his gf. She greets her, Kyung Ja slaps her. Ji Wook shocked looks at her.

KJ: If you meet her once again, then it won't be your face, it'll be her face which will get slapped. Ji Wook, if you want to see someone, see someone who'll make you happy. Ae-Ra who see is not that one. So stop/end it now. Mom is requesting you (not sure about this one, but sound similar). If you still don't listen to me, I'll kill you then (she says looking at Ae-Ra).

She moves to car and shouts "Come fast" and he after apologizing to Ae-Ra goes to the car. 

End of translation.

What I think is that she must have done some background check on Ae-Ra (we know that Kyung Ja is influential enough to be able to do that) and must have found out that she erotic actress. That's why she reacted like that.

Hope it helps you Chingu before the arrival of Subs :D. Also watched some more videos uploaded by JTBC and looks like Jung Hae and Hae Sook somewhat make up. She tells her that she is gonna die. 

I watch the subbed one.

Kyung ja already hired private investigator and she got the photo of ae ra and her kid kissing. 

Also she check the detail information about her.

Her dad died 8 years ago

Her mother whereabout is unknown 

She used to be a fitting model but now been a x rated actress for 3 years ( aka Kyung ja hobbae )

Omg

Jung hae ask gong chul to call it quit.

And then gongchul said nothing i say will change your mind?

Okay ill move out but give me some day to tell yubin about it.

I guess this is his foreshadowing of him suicide??? Damn i am freaking scared for him and ofcourse not helping with the previous dream and yubin accident. 

If u guys watch this episode you can see that this couple is no longer salvagable. 

This is pretty much over. And wow what a way to make it over.

Yup saw that. Already watched the episode.

Jung Hae asks for the divorce. Says things can't be like before. She said the their relationship can't be restored and says it's better to quit and not too late to go back to Hae Sook. I really think that she is doing this for Goong Chul. She believes that Goong Chul still loves Hae Sook. Also Goong Chul got so much hurt that she now must be thinking that of letting everything go. Goong Chul does accept it. HE most probably does that for Jung Hae too. Also asks whether Yoo Bin is his son to which Jung Hae immediately asks "What" while being shocked. She seemed to have thought to have heard it wrong and then her reaction seems to be the combination of disappointment and shock. Goong Chul does also ask her for sometime in order to get Yoo Bin ready.

We do see in the preview Goong Chul to be teaching Yoo Bin how to cook and giving him his recipes. Maybe Goong Chul will not tell Yoo Bin about divorce and leave saying he is going on a vacation or business trip for sometime, because we do hear Yoo Bin saying "Father you don't need to worry about mom. I'll study hard and take care of her" of course this is rough translation, but it does feel like Goong Chul tells him that he is leaving for sometime and to take care of Jung Hae.

The scene that follows it is Yoo Bin's accident and we do see Jung Hae crying, and Goong Chul begging Jae Hoon to forgive him for everything and save Yoo Bin. Now in this many are saying that it will be revealed that Yoo Bin is actually Jae Hoon's son because Goong Chul's blood group will not match his and so will Jung Hae's. I personally think that this might not be the case and the showrunners might be wanting us to think like that. Also chances are that this scene will not be shown in ep 14th and we might get to watch it in 15th episode. What I think is that Goong Chul begs Jae Hoon to save his because he is a doctor. Yes he is Urologist, but I don't really expect Goong Chul to be in his right mind and might begging Jae Hoon to save his because maybe other doctors could have said that the things are not in their hands now. 

Yoo Bin might get to live and it may also result in Jung Hae and Goong Chul deciding to forget the past and start afresh. They didn't really have a problem in their married life. Jung Hae (many might argue) was a warm person for her family and cares for them. The main problems were brought into their lives and also because of their lack of communication. We did see them communicating in this episode which is a positive sign in my opinion. She did ask for divorce, but also told Goong Chul that he was like a sun-shine to her life which was full of shadows and rain. I really hope that Goong Chul will actually realize what he really is to Jung Hae and that she is leaving him for him. They might actually have a talk and comfort each other in order to deal with Yoo Bin's accident.

The question about who is the killer is pretty much answered. I don't really know why they suddenly in the end showed Hyung Woo, Goong Chul and Jae Hoon with mask making us doubt about who the killer is. Because in the end we do see the killer hiding the trophy and other stuff in the bag. The same bag which was found in Jae Hoon's secret chamber, and it did contain Jung Hae's shoes, a usb, something else which I'll watch again to figure out and also most importantly the "TROPHY" which was the murder weapon. Also we do see him confessing to the police about murdering a person. 

But if they suddenly go the "Misty" drama way and make the husband the murderer, it'll actually be bad writing in my opinion. Same goes with Hyung Woo becoming the murderer. Goong Chul and Hyung Woo both had motives, but their murders would rather be a hot-blooded one, especially in Goong Chul's case. He would not plan all that in just some hours time. Also I don't really think they would actually come up with a plan to chance the murder scene to bathroom and clean up everything and those things miraculously ending up in Jae Hoon possession. Now if they really make another person a murderer apart from Jae Hoon i'll really be disappointed because everything points to him, from motive to the possession of murder weapon. 

The most positive thing that happened in this episode was in my opinion Jung Hae and Hae Sook meeting again. She tells her about her disease and the she has got very less time to live. She also does ask Jung Hae a favor (is it to take care of Goong Chul and not leave him because he really loves her or is it to take her to Man Sik's charnel). We do see them in the charnel so it could be that case. But she may also would have wanted to correct things. She may really want Goong Chul to be happy and that would be only when he would reconcile with Jung Hae. So might have also cleared things and asked her to try to stay with Goong Chul (maybe). 

As for who hit Yoo Bin, I am really not sure about it. But we do see someone calling Goong Chul and I think it is Jae Hoon who does that. In the previous preview we do see Jae Hoon going and checking on Yoo Bin and so his hands must have got bloody. So its very much possible that he is the one who called Goong Chul, but why didn't he call the ambulance, Did he really hit Yoo Bin? But him being in hospital makes it look like he was actually the one who called ambulance or took Yoo Bin to the hospital. Hopefully we'll get to see that in today's episode. But at the same time there is high chance that today's episode will end with either Yoo Bin getting hit or Jae Hoon confessing about the murder.  

Thanks for the detailed about today episode and the preview.

If they really make the yoo bin getting hit the last scene of today episode.. lll get real mad.

Now i am scared if we go misty way. Seriously misty ending is so dmn twisted and i hate seeing that drama ending. Idk if i can survive misty type ending again. Thats just pure stupid man. 

Argh really curious for today episode!!! I think this should be the climax of the drama?

22 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Thanks for the detailed about today episode and the preview.

If they really make the yoo bin getting hit the last scene of today episode.. lll get real mad.

Now i am scared if we go misty way. Seriously misty ending is so dmn twisted and i hate seeing that drama ending. Idk if i can survive misty type ending again. Thats just pure stupid man. 

Argh really curious for today episode!!! I think this should be the climax of the drama?

Yeah but the given the pace of the story we might get to see Yoo Bin's accident in the middle of the episode too. My bet is that the episode will end with Jae Hoon confessing about a murder. 

SPOILERS FOR MISTY!!!!!

Spoiler

Yeah Misty's ending almost ruined the drama for me. Had really a good story and characters, nice twists and mystery. And suddenly we get the simplest answer to the main mystery which was who is the murderer and it was the hubby. And then to cover for him the ex-bf of Go Hae Ran who had already served his sentence in prison for a murder he didn't commit (it was Go Hae Ran), once again confesses for the murder husband did and goes to prison for it, just so that Go Hae Ran and her husband can spend their lives together. And we see the husband committing suicide being overcome by guilt. Pure disgrace in my opinion. I really hope they'll not suddenly make Goong Chul the murderer, that'll spoil the whole story. 

I guess in today's episode we'll get some revelations regarding Prof's death too. I mean they showed that everyone knew that Man Sik killed the Prof. But there is definitely more to it in my opinion. Maybe Man Sik also knew who the killer and would have wanted to tell about it to Goong Chul (the secret he wanted to share) or maybe he really was the killer and wanted to tell Goong Chul about it. But I really feel like there is something missing about that murder which we really don't know.

The drama is left with 3 episodes including today's one (if the 17th episode is special episode) or 4 episodes if the last one is not special episode. I really feel like there is room for at least one more twist/mystery left before we start getting answers in the next week's episodes. 

I finally find the song which using for university era, it call 빗물 (Raindrop) sung by Chae Eunok, release in 1972(very old song)

This song was also used as OST for movie Miss Granny and preformed by Shim Eun Kyung

Guys things are crazy!!!!

Hae Sook tells Jung Hae that Goong Chul always loved one woman in his life and that was always Jung Hae!!!!! This happens in charnel house after Jung Hae tells Hae Sook she is divorcing Goong Chul.

Yoo Bin gets hit by a car. Not Jae Hoon's car. Jae Hoon coming from the opposite side sees a student lying and rushes to save him. Does chest presses and calls the ambulance. While in ambulance he calls Goong Chul and tells him about the accident!!!!! So I guess it is safe to assume that he is not behind the hit and run case of Yoo Bin.

I liked episode 13 because there was a lot of revelation and confruntation.

I like that Hae Sook realized that she indeed has to leave in peace and she told Jung Hae about her illness.

man sik was indeed the one who killed accidently the professor. I am glad that everyone agreed that keeping a secret such thing it is not a good thing. I had the impression that the others didn`t know (maybe suspect) about what happened with the professor. But from their reaction, everyone was convinced that Man sik killed the professor. Even Hae sook had a feeling that he might be the one. But what Man sik wanted to tell Goong chul that night?

Goong chul find out the truthy about his wife and his friend common past. It was about time. I like how Goong Chul confronted Jae Hoon and later told him that he could not be his friend anymore. Even if Jae Hoon expected that, it hurt him.

I expected Kyung Ja to be more understanding of Ae Ra`s situation because she was in her shoes in the past. I think she will help Ae ra to leave the industry.

The ending. It is really Hae jung who cleaned the crime scene? Or he sent someone to do it?  He had the bag with the red shoes. I always thought that someone came to clean the crime sceene after the murder. Kang san was killed after Jung Hae left the house. He killed him after he made the video and then he came back prepared to set up another crime scene? I don`t know why he put cameras on Kang San`s bedroom. I want to know if someone knows the answer. 

One more thing. As suspected, Jung Hae was full of insecurities and self loathing all this time. I understand the sadness in Goong Chul`s eyes when he saw that she gave up on them, on their marriage so easily. But it was good that she finally said what she feels.

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Guys things are crazy!!!!

Hae Sook tells Jung Hae that Goong Chul always loved one woman in his life and that was always Jung Hae!!!!! This happens in charnel house after Jung Hae tells Hae Sook she is divorcing Goong Chul.

Yoo Bin gets hit by a car. Not Jae Hoon's car. Jae Hoon coming from the opposite side sees a student lying and rushes to save him. Does chest presses and calls the ambulance. While in ambulance he calls Goong Chul and tells him about the accident!!!!! So I guess it is safe to assume that he is not behind the hit and run case of Yoo Bin.

Thanks for the recap 

Omg the preview someone stab jaehyun

I dont even understand whats going on?

Maybe it is kangsan gay partner? Or gong chul? 

But seriously if it is gong chul it is pure bad writting and trash script.

Omg this drama make me losing myself hahaha

And bruh this dumb jung hae with her insecurities omg i am getting insane. Isnt it obvious that he love her from.the beginning but she only use haesook as way to think his husband dont love her. Think about it she never  make any move not even once but gong chul eyes is always for her from the beginning. 

Damn man i am getting triggered even she need haesook to tell her the truth like damn you just burn the bridge that shouldnt get burn

1 hour ago, larus said:

I liked episode 13 because there was a lot of revelation and confruntation.

I like that Hae Sook realized that she indeed has to leave in peace and she told Jung Hae about her illness.

man sik was indeed the one who killed accidently the professor. I am glad that everyone agreed that keeping a secret such thing it is not a good thing. I had the impression that the others didn`t know (maybe suspect) about what happened with the professor. But from their reaction, everyone was convinced that Man sik killed the professor. Even Hae sook had a feeling that he might be the one. But what Man sik wanted to tell Goong chul that night?

Goong chul find out the truthy about his wife and his friend common past. It was about time. I like how Goong Chul confronted Jae Hoon and later told him that he could not be his friend anymore. Even if Jae Hoon expected that, it hurt him.

I expected Kyung Ja to be more understanding of Ae Ra`s situation because she was in her shoes in the past. I think she will help Ae ra to leave the industry.

The ending. It is really Hae jung who cleaned the crime scene? Or he sent someone to do it?  He had the bag with the red shoes. I always thought that someone came to clean the crime sceene after the murder. Kang san was killed after Jung Hae left the house. He killed him after he made the video and then he came back prepared to set up another crime scene? I don`t know why he put cameras on Kang San`s bedroom. I want to know if someone knows the answer. 

One more thing. As suspected, Jung Hae was full of insecurities and self loathing all this time. I understand the sadness in Goong Chul`s eyes when he saw that she gave up on them, on their marriage so easily. But it was good that she finally said what she feels.

Episode 13 was actually one of the best and well-written episode of this drama. Had everything, the drama is now going towards the end and 13th ep is the start of it. I really loved how Jung Hae had proper talks with Hae Sook and Goong Chul. 

Jung Hae's insecurities might be explainable. She had been always the bystander and watching Goong Chul with Hae Sook. She could have forgotten or buried those feelings and insecurities after marrying Goong Chul. But when her husband called Hae Sook's name while being drunk and asked her not to leave, must have brought back all those feelings. Not to mention Hae Sook constantly telling her that she has come for Goong Chul. Thanks to Kyung Ja at least she could bring Hae Sook back to normal and make her realize it is not worth it.

At the same time even Goong Chul had his insecurities. He had been thinking that his status as a salaryman is not equal to Jung Hae's as a doctor and must have thought that's why Jung Hae was with Jae Hoon (he was actually thinking that they were having an affair). He was insecure to the point that he even asked her what he is to her. So this talk even helped Goong Chul understand what he really was to Jung Hae.

As for Jae Hoon, i really feel like he was conflicted with things. You could see his sadness and anger at the same time when Goong Chul put bandage on his head and when Hyung Woo had hit him. Him crying after Goong Chul ending things with also showed the same. He was obsessive of his wife, jealous of his life but somewhere he saw Goong Chul as a friend too. Its just that he was so driven with his revenge that he did not think of the consequences. He lost all his friends. Even Choon Bok and Hyung Woo will not look at him the same way they did before. That beach scene was definitely the last scene they enjoyed their time together. 

As for Kang San's murder the mystery continues. I am still sure that Jae Hoon is the killer. He is possession of everything that was missing from the crime scene. Even the trophy which was the murder weapon. So I would expect some really very logical reasoning if the writers decide not to make him the killer. But why did he put cameras in his room? Could have been because of what Kang San did initially. Stripping Jung Hae was never part of the plan I guess (we even see Jae Hoon slapping Kang San after looking at those photos, it happened in the scene where they first showed that Kang San was being ordered by someone to do it). Maybe Jae Hoon did that in order to see to it that he does not do anything else to Jung Hae. 

But I really loved how Hyung Woo said to Goong Chul that he thought he was in the closet and didn't tell the police about it. These friends are really on another level (with the exception of Jae Hoon, he in on another level but not positively). They did the same with the Prof's murder case. But is this it with the Prof's murder case? Is someone else also thinking there is something else or am I the only one thinking about it? If the Prof's murder case ends like this, it is fine but very simple answer to one of the biggest mysteries of this drama. 

As  for Kyung Ja being against her son's relationship. It must be because she must faced the stigma of being an erotic actress and seen her husband face it too. Even though her husband is an erotic movie director, he must have always felt bad when people would talk about her and her movies and we know what sort of talks they would do. We saw it when that film maker with who Hyung Woo wanted to make a movie talked about Kyung Ja and saw Hyung woo feeling bad about it. Also as I said Hyung woo is a director in the same field so he could have been tolerant.

But Ji Wook is a pro-golfer and can be even considered as a celeb now that he'll compete internationally too. Word getting out that his gf/fiancee was an erotic actress will firstly tarnish his image and also hurt him. So what Kyung Ja is thinking and doing is purely for her son. That does not mean that she looks down on Ae-Ra for being an erotic actress. She just knows how hard it is to live with one and does not want her son to face it.

2 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Thanks for the recap 

Omg the preview someone stab jaehyun

I dont even understand whats going on?

Maybe it is kangsan gay partner? Or gong chul? 

But seriously if it is gong chul it is pure bad writting and trash script.

Omg this drama make me losing myself hahaha

And bruh this dumb jung hae with her insecurities omg i am getting insane. Isnt it obvious that he love her from.the beginning but she only use haesook as way to think his husband dont love her. Think about it she never  make any move not even once but gong chul eyes is always for her from the beginning. 

Damn man i am getting triggered even she need haesook to tell her the truth like damn you just burn the bridge that shouldnt get burn

I think the person who stabbed Jae Hoon is Kang San's partner. He could also be the one who hit Yoo Bin (maybe not and it is normal accident). But the reason I think this happened is because that guy has got the motive. Jae Hoon is the one who killed his partner (atleast even if not, but he must be thinking that), also Jung Hae is the reason that murder happened. He lost his loved one, so he must have wanted to take away Jung Hae's loved one who happened to be Yoo Bin (not Goong Chul because they were already on the edge of their relationship). I could be wrong about Yoo Bin's accident although I do believe that must have happened.

Also I don't think that Goong Chul did that because firstly the writers and show runners want us to think so. Somewhere in the preview Hae Sook while saying her final goodbye says to Goong Chul that he is good guy. And the scene where Jae Hoon gets stabbed, we hear Goong Chul replying "you are wrong, I am not a good guy". So Goong Chul is really the one who stabbed him. This guy is a hot blooded one, he'll not cover his face and plan it to stab. If he wants to he'll just go beat him to the pulp or stab him in heat of the moment, not plan it and do it while following Jae Hoon. But if Goong Chul really ends up being the one who stabs him, then it is really bad writing.

As for Jung Hae being insecure I have written above. But thanks to Hae Sook, now Jung Hae knows that she was the one who was always loved by Goong Chul. That one woman who was loved by him was her. 

You know what i think when i saw the scene of hae sook and jung hae in ep 14  

i am thinking like

When hae sook bring up the white flag for her revenge and tell her everything (+ asking jaehyun to stop) so jung hae and gongchul can stay together only to get divorce bomb haha. 

she is like r u kidding me? Lmao

If you watched the preview for next episodes and want it subbed, then let me do the rough translation for you then.

JH: There is another secret chamber in the secret room.

Main Detective: What are you doing right now?

JH: There is nothing else. There is nothing else, really (Not sure about this one, but sounds like it)

HS: Jung Hae what has happened?

Jung Hae: Hae Sook I am scared a lot.

Main Detective: Found it.

HS: Goong Chul whatever others say, you are a good man. So don't be hurt now. It would be better if you would be happy now.

Didn't really understood what being said in the scene of Jae Hoon and Goong Chul sitting together.

GC: Hae Sook, I am not a good person.

end of preview.

Hope this helps. Now that Jae Hoon had not ordered the accident of Yoo Bin. Is it safe to assume that it was done by Kang San's lover. Also he looks to be the guy who stabs Jae Hoon. I think so because he has got the main motive. He lost his loved one due to Jung Hae so he tried to take away her loved one. Also Jae Hoon killed his lover (or atleast he thinks so, although i am sure Jae Hoon is the murderer but they could make anyone else the murderer too at this point), so he'll try to kill Jae Hoon in revenge.

Will we really see Jung Hae and Goong Chul divorcing? Goong Chul even told about it to Yoo bin while he was in the hospital bed. Is their relationship really beyond saving? Now that both Jung Hai and Goong Chul know that they were loved by each other from the start, do you think they'll try to reconcile once Yoo Bin wakes up? I really hope that they go back and live their life loving each other. What do you think Chingus? Will they get back or will their sufferings continue?

I believe that Jung Hae and Goong Chul will have atleast one more talk. This might be their final talk or maybe lead them to clear their misunderstandings and insecurities. They might want to take a break, but then get back. But I really hope they don't divorce now that they both know that they were loved by each other since the start. Hae Sook told Jung Hae that Jung Hae was that one woman who Goong Chul always loved and that Goong Chul always pitied her. We see Jung Hae telling Goong Chul that it is not late for him to go back to Hae Sook (which could actually be one of the main reasons she decided to divorce him). Now that she knows she is being loved, she might really think to give her relationship with Goong Chul a second chance.

But for this it should be Jung Hae who has to that the initial steps. Because Goong Chul being sad and not really wanting to divorce her only agreed because he wanted to respect her decision. We also know that when she said that "they should not have met before" she did not really mean it. Both of them were insecure, both of them misunderstood so its about time that they solve like adults and not just call it quits. 

46 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

You know what i think when i saw the scene of hae sook and jung hae in ep 14  

i am thinking like

When hae sook bring up the white flag for her revenge and tell her everything (+ asking jaehyun to stop) so jung hae and gongchul can stay together only to get divorce bomb haha. 

she is like r u kidding me? Lmao

Yeah her expression was literally like that. She did atleast try till the end after telling Jung Hae was the one who Goong Chul always loved. 

Also do you really think that the Prof's case ended that simply? I simply can't digest it. Why was the case then buried? Did Jung Hae really ask favor from her father to do it for Man Sik? Certain things still don't match up regarding that scene. 

Also in the preview the bag seems to be missing from Jae Hoon's secret chamber. Who could have done that? Goong Chul? Mo Ran? or someone else? It was there after Goong Chul had checked that chamber. Is the scene where we see Jae Hoon hitting Kang San with the trophy another fake scene (like Goong Chul murdering him was)? I really liked how Jung Hae is now opening up to Hae Sook. It would really be good if she did the same to Goong Chul. Also what's with the scene showing Hae Sook in the CCTV camera? Is police also suspecting her for the murder or being related to it? Will we see Yoo Bin waking up and asking his parents not to divorce and that he'll study hard?

The only scene which we didn't get to see but was in last week's episode's preview was Jung Hae going into labor and Jae Hoon helping her. Yoo Bin was born prematurely so I don't really think there is need to now to discuss about who really the father is. 

The only thing I really hope is that Yoo Bin gets to live and see him waking up. Jung Hae and Goong Chul making up would be great too.

53 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Is the scene where we see Jae Hoon hitting Kang San with the trophy another fake scene (like Goong Chul murdering him was)?

I don`t apreciate these fake scenes at all. I can accept when someone is confessing and we see the events. At least it could be that he/she lied about it. One thing it is to sugest a red herring and other is to deliberate mislead the audience. We`ll see. 

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

. But why did he put cameras in his room? Could have been because of what Kang San did initially. Stripping Jung Hae was never part of the plan I guess (we even see Jae Hoon slapping Kang San after looking at those photos, it happened in the scene where they first showed that Kang San was being ordered by someone to do it). Maybe Jae Hoon did that in order to see to it that he does not do anything else to Jung Hae. 

I still don`t get it. The man with the mask (being Jae Hoon or not) we saw in the end of ep 13, cleared the murder scene. If it was Jae Hoon why he had the bag? It did not seems like a premeditate murder from the conversation but other clues give the oposite impression.  He even cared with him the spray bottle to clean the blood? And the cameras? It makes more sense for me that the man who cleared the murder scene was not the same as the one who killed Kang San.

I know that Jae Hoon slapped Kang San because he deviated from the plan but why was important anymore to see if anything else happens to jung Hae? Kang San was dead.

A possible explanation was to give the police the impression that Kang San had a habit of filming his victims and blackmailed them? But why  bother to masked as an accident? I got the impression that the masked man saw something (the necklace?) on the floor before exit the room. We saw that the necklace was still there when Goong Chul came and found the body. I will wait to find out the answers to all the questions. I hope.

3 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t apreciate these fake scenes at all. I can accept when someone is confessing and we see the events. At least it could be that he/she lied about it. One thing it is to sugest a red herring and other is to deliberate mislead the audience. We`ll see. 

I still don`t get it. The man with the mask (being Jae Hoon or not) we saw in the end of ep 13, cleared the murder scene. If it was Jae Hoon why he had the bag? It did not seems like a premeditate murder from the conversation but other clues give the oposite impression.  He even cared with him the spray bottle to clean the blood? And the cameras? It makes more sense for me that the man who cleared the murder scene was not the same as the one who killed Kang San.

I know that Jae Hoon slapped Kang San because he deviated from the plan but why was important anymore to see if anything else happens to jung Hae? Kang San was dead.

A possible explanation was to give the police the impression that Kang San had a habit of filming his victims and blackmailed them? But why  bother to masked as an accident? I got the impression that the masked man saw something (the necklace?) on the floor before exit the room. We saw that the necklace was still there when Goong Chul came and found the body. I will wait to find out the answers to all the questions. I hope.

Yeah the fake scenes have been confusing us since the start of the drama. So much that each scene seems to be fake regarding the murder of Kang San.

Yes in 13th episode they showed that murderer had prepared everything before hand. Was cleaning up the scene so calmly. Also very calmly dragged Kang San's body to the bathroom and smashed his head on the basin like it was nothing. I mean if the murder had happened in hot-blood (by anyone including Jae Hoon), he would be shocked by what he did and lose his mind for sometime. Could have also fled the scene, but here we see the murderer doing everything elaborately and also taking his time. 

Also I don't understand the reason Jae Hoon filmed all that thing happening to Jung Hae. I mean yes he stayed in the closet so that she would not come to know he was behind everything. But would he actually step in if Kang San would have continued what he was doing and not being bit by Jung Hae? Also the reaction he was showing afterward towards Kang San was very much calm. So the question now is, did Jae Hoon order someone else to do it? Sounds less likely to me. Also if Jae Hoon had already fixed cameras in Kang San's house, why did he film all those things? HE could have easily sent the clips of CCTV to Goong Chul in order to prove Jung Hae's innocence. So there is definitely more to it and also Jae Hoon having that bag is a fact now. Goong Chul must have also seen what is in that bag and that's why he was sure that Jae Hoon was the murderer in 13th episode.

Yes the murderer looked to have seen the necklace and ignored it. I still can't get over the similarity this has with the Prof's murder. The murderer may have left the necklace and taken the shoes to make it look like it was done by Jung Hae (not to the police but to Goong Chul). I guess the murderer did 2 main miscalculations. Everything was perfect for Goong Chul to be caught (as he would cover for Jung Hae coming to conclusion that she did it by seeing her necklace there). The first miscalculation done by the murderer was he thought the police would just conclude that the murder was done by smashing his head on the basin, but they investigated and the main reason for death was the trophy. The murderer never must have predicted this could also happen. Also Jung Hae confessing to the murder was the second miscalculation the murderer did. It caused Jae Hoon to send that video (Jae Hoon could be the murderer) and properly give the police details about the items that were there before and after the murder. 

So I also hope that give proper answers to us regarding it. Because Jae Hoon's statement does not look to be true (if he really is the murderer). He is cleverly trying to make it seem like hot-blooded murder. Also let's not forget the fact that the CCTV cameras in that building were not working for 4 days before murder. Kang San also did not respond to Jae Hoon's call for that many days or a bit longer than that. The murderer must have placed those cameras in his house after damaging those CCTV cameras  and kept Kang San under observation for that many days. 

I just hope that by over-complicating the murder, writers don't really face difficulty in answering all those mysteries. 

Archived