Male lead falls first

Well, I need to watch dramas/movies,  where the male lead falls first for the female lead, where the male lead chase after female lead who is not interested and he has one sided love for female lead :) (it would be great if one sided love remain for longer episodes! ^^)

Oh, Female lead should have strong character who can defend herself and speak as well stand up for herself.

No sad endings and prefer light dramas/movies ^^''

Oh, you can suggest/recommend me from any countries!

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Miss Hammurabi - very low key romance but the male lead has liked the leading lady since high school and even after a decade, still likes her. While she's...well, she's preoccupied with more pressing issues to reciprocate his feelings. To me, it stands out due to the fact that while he makes her aware of his feelings for her, he absolutely respects her wishes to remain platonic and does not press her on or attempts to seduce her in any way other than being a perfect gentleman all the time.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I liked the dorama, High-end Crush. The pictures are beautiful. The interiors are nice. I liked it a lot, since I'm a bit of a long and uninteresting series watcher. There are several mini-doras on the internet and this particular one was among them. I really liked the plot, and the actors here are great, so I decided to watch it right away. 

• 3 weeks later...

High-end Crush was a good drama. The photographs are stunning. The rooms are well decorated. I like it a lot, despite the fact that I'm a fan of long, dull series. On the internet, there are various mini-doras, and this one was one of them. I enjoyed the premise and thought the performances were fantastic, so I opted to watch it straight immediately.

• ferily locked this topic