Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

Hi! I also love this drama !! I only saw it last month and I have already replayed it for 4 times. Love the leads chemistry!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Of the three series, out of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, Love and Destiny, and the Pillow Book, hands down.. Love and Destiny wins for me.  I think I re-watched this series three times now.  Probably because I think Ni Ni and the main lead had such good chemistry together.  

• Love 3

Saw bits of this and enjoyed Chang Chen's portrayal of Jiu Chen. Can't imagine anyone else playing God of War, he nailed the character and had the gravitas and screen presence to play such a role. I liked his chemistry with Ni Ni, and it seems they had fun filming the drama.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, TheLastBloom said:

Of the three series, out of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, Love and Destiny, and the Pillow Book, hands down.. Love and Destiny wins for me.  I think I re-watched this series three times now.  Probably because I think Ni Ni and the main lead had such good chemistry together.  

True2. I was in the middle of watching the pillow book and had to stop watching it to wait for the complete subs to go out. Then saw the Avenuex's first impression video for the pillow book where she said good things about Love and Destiny . So I had to check it out! Completely binged it for three days straight. Now I can't finish the Pillow book cause my brain keeps on returning to CC and NiNi :))

• Love 2