[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

I’ll wait to see if other members can translate for us lol

It's the fourth day of L&D on TV and episode 4 just been aired today. Chinese TV series ranking update Jan.9 based on Korea search engine naver.
1, Love and Destiny 2, The Untamed 3, Put your head on my shoulder 4, The Heaven Sword and The Dragon Saber 5,TMOPB 6, A love so beautiful 7,Go Go Squid 8, Three Kingdoms 9, An Oriental Odyssey 10, Meteor Garden

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CasualW said:

I heard L&D will start broadcast on one of the satellite stations in China. The entire fan base in China is celebrating!

OMG OMG OMG Please God please let the news be true I can't wait to see L&D be aired on TV.  

OMG I am sooooo excited right now I can feel my heartbeat.

It's not comfirmed yet I am patiently waiting for the official news.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Winterfairy @zijinini translate... :D

This is not from an official source so may be a rumour.

Translation:

The drama will be shown on Shenzhen Satellite TV starting from the 2nd day of CNY. This drama is quite a miracle, with Douban ratings starting low and ending high with a score of 8.3! It also garnered a lot of fans. I often get recommendations to watch it. Have you watched it before? Will you watch it again ?

• Thanks 3

That Drama surely is on my rewatch list. The bad ratings at first could be explained that the Drama had zero pre-ads and just started out of the blue. The first ratings may be from the usual skin-deep fangirls/fanboys. Normal watchers came later and proved that good acting, good script and good directing makes the perfect combination. The Drama isn't something you fall in love instantly and I think that is what the ratings show also.

Other explaination could be all that Youth fangirls who just hated having a full grow sexy (but toned down...CC is hella more sexy in contemporary outfits) man playing the male hero. How can someone that "old" fall in love as Main Chara? He rather should play grandpa roles. :tounge_wink:
At least that is what people were talking after they published the first posters. I always thought 'Hey, just wait for the Drama to air before you write it down!'.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

That Drama surely is on my rewatch list. The bad ratings at first could be explained that the Drama had zero pre-ads and just started out of the blue. The first ratings may be from the usual skin-deep fangirls/fanboys. Normal watchers came later and proved that good acting, good script and good directing makes the perfect combination. The Drama isn't something you fall in love instantly and I think that is what the ratings show also.

Other explaination could be all that Youth fangirls who just hated having a full grow sexy (but toned down...CC is hella more sexy in contemporary outfits) man playing the male hero. How can someone that "old" fall in love as Main Chara? He rather should play grandpa roles. :tounge_wink:
At least that is what people were talking after they published the first posters. I always thought 'Hey, just wait for the Drama to air before you write it down!'.

So true, a lot of my friends just give up after 2 episodes because they think CC is too old and not hot enough. When you read all the bad reviews, those people gave up because CC is not “handsome” enough. However, most good reviews are saying that they glad they stick with it and to trial fall in love with CC acting and face. His a perfect fit for the character. :love:

Of course NN is beautiful hands down. She is the perfect balance of innocent and maturity.

Maybe I’m just being bias lol :tounge_wink:

• Love 3

6 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

So true, a lot of my friends just give up after 2 episodes because they think CC is too old and not hot enough. When you read all the bad reviews, those people gave up because CC is not “handsome” enough. However, most good reviews are saying that they glad they stick with it and to trial fall in love with CC acting and face. His a perfect fit for the character. :love:

Of course NN is beautiful hands down. She is the perfect balance of innocent and maturity.

Maybe I’m just being bias lol :tounge_wink:

Cc and Nini are the best leads in Love and destiny An unforgettable screen couple Every :love:micro expressions and dialogues deep in our hearts 

• Like 3