[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

This person wrote this amazing article on LaD, really good analysis. You can read it with google translate. Makes me want to re-watch this drama again lol

https://www.toutiao.com/i6787350526993367556/?tt_from=copy_link&utm_campaign=client_share&timestamp=1580307165&app=news_article&utm_source=copy_link&utm_medium=toutiao_ios&req_id=20200129221245010129048223086109F9&group_id=6787350526993367556

• Thanks 2

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, Winterfairy said:

anyone remember this scene? I don’t remember them sitting in this kind of background. Just curious if this was photoshopped.

Ep55 ling yue died Remember After ling yue funeral 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 4:46 PM, ChibiLy said:

If you can, read the book. The actions that the main leads make will make alot more sense.

I am watching  Pillow book I kinda feel sad for feng jiu 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of the three series, out of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, Love and Destiny, and the Pillow Book, hands down.. Love and Destiny wins for me.  I think I re-watched this series three times now.  Probably because I think Ni Ni and the main lead had such good chemistry together.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Saw bits of this and enjoyed Chang Chen's portrayal of Jiu Chen. Can't imagine anyone else playing God of War, he nailed the character and had the gravitas and screen presence to play such a role. I liked his chemistry with Ni Ni, and it seems they had fun filming the drama.

• Like 3