[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

kill me already... i am unable to find anything good to watch... i keep repeating LAD Episodes...

It’s gets better. I finally able to watch another drama, still nothing compare to LaD. I’m hoping that LaD can air on Netflix, then I think I can let it go and move on lol.

15 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

It’s gets better. I finally able to watch another drama, still nothing compare to LaD. I’m hoping that LaD can air on Netflix, then I think I can let it go and move on lol.

You know you can request titles on Netflix? Just go to help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

9 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

I’m watching Pillow Book and Dreaming back to Qing Dynasty!

Pillow Book just makes me think of LaD

Dreaming Back is not bad. Love main leads and secondary leads. They got good story but just now well written. Sadly.

How is Pillowbook? The reviews seem to be mixed.

11 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@CasualW I’m still sending Netflix request daily if I could remember it lol

For the Pillow Book, I just want the 1st two episodes so too soon to review it lol.

have you started on Love and Destiny? 

Have I started?!!! :D:D I am on my nth time already. I am actually now doing my own cut of the show so I can store it for future viewing pleasure without the superfluous story lines. 

1 hour ago, CasualW said:

Have I started?!!! :D:D I am on my nth time already. I am actually now doing my own cut of the show so I can store it for future viewing pleasure without the superfluous story lines. 

oh my I misunderstood, somehow I thought you are new to this drama!! :joy:
what’s your own cut of the show? Like a fanvid?

6 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

oh my I misunderstood, somehow I thought you are new to this drama!! :joy:
what’s your own cut of the show? Like a fanvid?

I am doing hours and hours of screen capture on YouTube, saving them in a video file and then do my own cut of the scenes. So far I have gong through the first and second life, cutting out most of the Shanling scenes, also Qingyao's previous love, princess baoqing storyline, etc, leaving our main CP scenes and other major plot points. I am having a lot of fun doing it. 

1 hour ago, CasualW said:

I am doing hours and hours of screen capture on YouTube, saving them in a video file and then do my own cut of the scenes. So far I have gong through the first and second life, cutting out most of the Shanling scenes, also Qingyao's previous love, princess baoqing storyline, etc, leaving our main CP scenes and other major plot points. I am having a lot of fun doing it. 

Oh my!! Video of our OTP only! Please share it if when you’re done! Wow that’s a lot of work!

I will see if I can share, don't want to run into copyright issues. But I am having lot's of fun doing it. Btw, L&D started broadcasting on 2 stations yesterday in China. It's good timing as it is new years holiday and people are encouraged to stay home because of the epidemic.

@CasualW If you can please share it privately so it won’t violate copyright.

I shouldn’t be saying this, but the whole coronavirus might be a bad thing for LaD like you say everyone stuck at home so they’ll just watch TV. Then again they might not watch drama and just watch the news more. :sweatingbullets:

42 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Winterfairy yep and after that  i thought - it is sooo stupid :D... I tell you this coronavirus is going to be a boon for LAD...just 1 episode has been aired.... People are going to fall in love moreover they won't have much to do either...lol..

@CasualW please do share through private message... if it will hurt copyright...

Can you understand Chinese? My version has no subtitles :-(

Archived