--- Closed ---

Guest Storytime

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest thereceivr

okay~ my opinion~

i go to her school so i've heard her sing a little bit more than most of you soompiers have

she is a REALLY good singer. her first song was pretty good at chusok, however it was her song choice to sing SeeYa that messed it up a little.

I've also heard her sing in in 8th grade (shes a year older than me so this was a few years back) an Evenesance(sp?) song called Bring me back to Life...and i honestly have to say almost 99% of the people there were REALLY suprised that she sang it so well. She was also in a special Chorus for my school and she sang during the winter for a nursing home for the elders with the school along with my special Orchestra.

--;; and for people that sya that she isn't in SM, i dont' know where you got your sources because she is. I don't know how she got in. There are rumors that she got in because of her money, but at one point, SM does have a lot of money already (but thats just me)

anyways, i don't know her THAT well since she is in my orchestra class as a cellist and im a violinist, but i'll tell you this...people shudn't say that she is stuck up. MEET HER FIRST. this is how rumors start. sumone says that sumone said something bad to them and then it starts spreading and thats almost why people hate others.

and i agree that was defenitly not one of the best pictures, but she is WAY prettier in real life. she mite not be as pretty as BoA or Jang Ri In and such, but she IS getting there. --;; and i know a lot of people are saying she shud get plastic surgery now, but for MOST of you (not all), when she debuts, i'm pretty sure you'll say that she shouldn't have gotten plastic surgery and will be contradicting your statements from before. It really is funny how people hate others for getting plastic surgery, yet people want them to at one extent of course.

but of course, this is my opinion. I strongly believe it was her song choice, but i have heard her sing better :P ahh well~ im not meaning to start an argument, but i don't think we shud judge...thats all.

that's really nice how she sings to people at the nursing home. i really hope she does well and honestly, who cares if she isn't as pretty as the other singers. i mean she'll probably look better after sm anyways. this reminds me of how people were saying jang ri in was ugly before debut and now they think she's really pretty, which she is. i can't wait for her debut. she must have a great voice :)

Guest crystallizedtear

ok im supposed to be on soompi hiatus LOL

but im always tempted to post!! ARG

anyways...back on topic

HER VOICE IS A..MAZING!!! gosh...O__O

Guest Justalilodreamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBzDP8KQsaU

Was this posted yet? I don't know. Well, here it is. I think she sounds really good. She can sing better than I can any day. :lol: Best of luck to her in the future!

=__= yeah thats may doni...YG trainee...

power= Money

money= power

= how she got in SM (THAT IS if she really is)

for those who are saying sm doesnt need anymore money..well have you heard that no matter how much money you have you never have enough? :phew:

Im not going to judge her since i dont know her personally but she could be one of those spoil rich girls with a bad sugarcoated attitude (not that im saying rich people are snobby) ...i cant really see her face in the picture but she doesnt look like the kind SM would go for but then again Jang Ri In wasnt pretty to began with either...she just got a make-over =/

Archived