--- Closed ---

Guest Storytime

Guest ovaltinejenkins

ohh lols shes like my friend's frieind. her name is michelle lee and she lives in long island. haha i didn't know shes sm's newest addition. shes really nice and she sings reallly good...yeah i saw her yesterday and she was really good. shes also like the daughter of the president of choosuk and she got to have dinner with se7en, boa, mc mong and other people lols lucky person

daaaaangggg... lucky girl!! :o

she got to sing AND eat dinner with the hottest people in the WORLD?!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Storytime

So it's definitely confirmed she's an SM trainee? But considering what others have said - if she continues with that personality, we can definitely expect a failure. :x

Guest x euniceee

hmm wow i can't believe shes getting such negative feedback...

dduk are you sure its not a misunderstanding? shes a really nice girl i'm not her friend or anything but my friends aree... i really don't believe shes stuck up at all. and shes not that rich either.. shes basically averagee maybe a lil' bit richer than average but not enough to pay sm to train her. thats just desperate. you guys are just making up rumors already.. wow thats pretty sad. and she does sing great. if you guys don't agree, then im sorry but you guys don't know talent at all.

Guest back-sue

She goes to my church.

I never talked to her, but shes not a horrible person at all.

Yes, she IS a SM trainee. It's NOT a rumor. She performed at choosok i think 2 years ago and one of the Sm people scouted her. If you guys listened to the radio, she was being interviewed.

You guys should stop judging people when you have never seen her perform.

Guest natural-retard

^SM can sort Ugly..... But SM can't sort attitude, If she is as bad as people say, then however famous she is, she ain't gonna do well with a stinky attitude.... And another thing, this is shows you money can get you to high places... lol

Hey guys..what if she's reading this :ph34r: ..

anyway, I want to hear her sing..and who cares if

she's ugly. First priority is talent..and plus, SM can

deal with ugly. plastic surgery!! lol..um good luck to

her and it could've been a misunderstanding with the

dirty look. cause once, someone told me I gave them

a dirty look and I was like wth :blink: no I didn't..haha,

so you guys..unless you know her personally. don't

judge.

Guest YELL;OH

I never really talked to her, but I know she's a really sweet and nice girl.

dunno, might just be me~

but your argument might be more valid if you had actually talked to the girl >_>

the thing is, there are two people saying this girl isn`t exactly the sweetest thing alive. that kind of makes me wonder who the heck she thinks she is. and if does read this, i hope it`s a wake-up call for her to realize that she can`t go around treating people like that, SM trainee or not.

but i want to hear her sing too. just to see verify for myself if she`s as good as some people say she is.

Guest Janice<3

i didn't go to the choosuk festival... she doesn't look that great from what i'm seeing.. and if her personality is like that then... woah. definately no success

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

I never really talked to her, but I know she's a really sweet and nice girl.

umm, she could just be putting on a show..you should talk to her personally first, and then tell us what she's like..iono, just what i think.

anyway, i wanna hear what she sounds like cuz half the people are saying she's good, and the other half says that she sucks...if she's good, then great for her, but her attitude is gonna screw her over..she might be the next jessica h.o x]

Guest pillowbox

ohh lols shes like my friend's frieind. her name is michelle lee and she lives in long island. haha i didn't know shes sm's newest addition. shes really nice and she sings reallly good...yeah i saw her yesterday and she was really good. shes also like the daughter of the president of choosuk and she got to have dinner with se7en, boa, mc mong and other people lols lucky person

wow rumors already O___O

i smelled another jessica h.o maybe?

well good luck to her.. theres bad and good things. But then SM picked her must because she has strong&good voice

Guest paulinee

Oh yeah, cus her performance was last...and all of us wanted her off early so that Chae Yeon and Fly To The Sky can come on... xD

Um, she's not tall, in fact she's a midget, that I'm sure of, I stood next to her and I'm 5'6.

Yeah, she wouldn't make it into SM with her looks, but that's what plastic surgury is for! The only thing that bothers me is her eyebrows. =/.

Guest Wassayo!

Okay maybe I might sound like a hater, but she isn't really that good. She can hit notes, but her voice was somewhat nasally and unpleasing to the ear. She's just mediocre and she was struggling in the Seeya song. Maybe I'm just overly critical though. Don't get me wrong, she has potential, but based on her performance at the Chooseuk Fest. She wasn't very impressive.

Guest Ella_Kwan

oh really? =O

her singing wanst that great my friend sings wayy better than that and shes kinda ugly i acutally wanted her to stop singing when she was singing seeya-crazy love song she looked like she had to go to the bathroom really bad

HHAHAAHAHAH MAVIS HAAHHA!!!!

I heared her & she wasnt that great.

Think about it, she is the Prz. daughter

so if she wants to sing, then okay, no problem.

Thats how she got up there

& she was not pretty too look at but

SM can fix that by PLASTIC SUR. <-- AHAHAAAH

HONESTLY how is it possible for SM to sign Jang Ri In & Boa

and the go & sign her? I'm not tying to sound like a hater

but i've heared SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! & THOESE

BETTER PPL NEVER GET A CHANCE & FOR HER TO BE MAD SNOBBY

(even tho. some of you guys are like u gotta know her personally)

Well thats just maybe a FRONT/ACT she puts on

be/c when you CATCH SOME1 CANDID, THATS WHO S/HE TRULLY IS

& SHE SEEMS LIKE A UGLY PERSON; INSIDE & OUT.

AND SM IS RETARED 4 SIGNING HER... I SAY IT HAS TO DO WITH MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Archived