--- Closed ---

Guest Storytime

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MaryMagdalin

yo she is soooooo F'IN STUCK UP!

I HATE HER SOOO MUCH!

I MET HER AND I SAID THAT SHE SANG NICE AND SHE JUST SAT IN HER SEAT AND BEGAN TO MOCK ME W. HER FRIENDS... I MEAN.. SHE CAN'T SING EVEN WELL... SHE IS BUTT UGLY! I MEAN SHE IS SOOOOOOOO MEAN!

eeshhhhh are you serious?

well i`m not going to judge but haha she doesn`t look much in the photos.

Guest hewoniex

she is in sm

holyyy cr.p.

haha shes my freinds sisters friend

thats how her sister got back stage passes >___<

grawrr! lucky girl :P

Guest .moony.

oh yea i saw her at the festival too ^^ her voice is pretty good imo =)

From what i see she doesnt seem to be a mean girl -.-

Haters back off, stop spreading bad rumours about everyone

blah. It sucks how people would just say sh!t bout celebs even tho they have never even met them. Come on u guys shouldnt listen to any weird guy online...

Guest bang!sarang

cant really seee her face but i dont think shes that pretty...

but if she sings good then good. :)

but what dduk said; OMFG.

not a good start when you're not even an OFFICAL new trainee.

so you mean that there was only ONE trainee recruited? o.o

thanks for informing! ^o^

;]

x nicole

Guest bang!sarang

i dun think you guys shud say anything unless you really met her

for dduk its an exception since dduk really did meet her

but i don't think we shud say anything because she is still in high school so sm might change the way she looks and stuff

and to clear things up she IS an SM TRAINEE and she is going to debut in a year

how do i know this? shes in my first period class because we go to the same school.

yeah its true we shouldnt judge but

trainees train for like more than a year until they debut. o.o

i wouldnt think that she would be debuting in a year. O.O

unless shes really THAT good.

Guest .moony.

yeah its true we shouldnt judge but

trainees train for like more than a year until they debut. o.o

i wouldnt think that she would be debuting in a year. O.O

unless shes really THAT good.

Erm I dont think every trainee has to train for more than a year. IT depends on their talent. If they r really good they would come out early.

ABout Michelle i dont really care bout when she will debut. Let's just wait and see XD

Guest Anberlin

wow..so many negative comments already..

I don't know what to believe because some are saying she's stuck up while others are saying she's really nice, and then some say she sings bad while others say she's really good

but I guess I'll judge for myself if/when I hear her

I don't like to prejudge people because a lot of the times it could be a misunderstanding

and to clear things up she IS an SM TRAINEE and she is going to debut in a year

how do i know this? shes in my first period class because we go to the same school.

^ wow in a year? best of luck to her. I hope SM doesn't push her debut date off until later like they did with Super Girls

and I don't think she looks as ugly as some of you are saying she is

The pictures aren't that clear, but the first person she reminded me of when I saw her pictures was Park Shin Hye

Is it just me or does anybody else see a slight resemblance?

shrug

and who cares if she's really ugly?

If she has the talent, then that's that.

People are so shallow sometimes.. <_<

Guest ahyoung

i think you girls are hating 'cause you didn't get into sm..

& she was not pretty too look at but

SM can fix that by PLASTIC SUR. <-- AHAHAAAH

MONEY!

uhh i don't think sm wastes money on plastic surgery.... the farthest they go is ssangkapeul

and i don't think this trainee is going to get plastic surgery...

stephanie from csjh wasn't pretty but still debuted not getting surgery;;; but shes a lot prettier now thanks to her hairstylists

&BoA/jang riin got in sm 'cause they had the voice,, calm down, its not like you can take them out of sm..

why are you guys all "she needs plastic surgery"....? since when was it about looks you goddamn hypocrites?

so damn gullible... you guys are already believing all these differant rumors....

Guest heartxkpop

i saw her at choosuk and she performed really well.

i liked when she sang that song from seeya and the whole time i was thinking, 'omg can she reach the high notes?!' which she did. sometimes she was off but that's what happens when you sing live

her nose did kinda bother me. :P but sm is gonna fix that no doubt.

best of luck ~

Guest be delicious

i went to the chusok festival and heard her sing and she wasn't the greatest singer, but hey. there's always going to be someone better. i don't know. i'm not being a hater, but her voice didn't really appeal to me. she had a loud and strong voice but that's about all i can say. :mellow:

if the rumors about her paying money to get into SM are true, then it's going to come back to haunt her. no matter how much money you pay, you can't guarentee success. remember, people who take short cuts get cut short. :)

EDIT: oh, by the way. i'm almost positive she wasn't chosen from this year's SM auditions. i think she was chosen from last year's, just to clear up some confusion. well, that's what my dad said, anyways.

EDIT #2: LSKJDF;ALSKJFD OMG OMG! hahahaha! that bodyguard in the pictures with the red hat! he yelled at me a million times throughout the entire festival for not sitting in my seat. :lol:

Guest peaches-n-cream

actually.. she really sucks at singing. she tries, but she has a short vocal range and she cannot stay on pitch. i was cringing the whole time she sang.

Guest cutedorkable

wow i am relli interetsed

i wanan see her perform LIVE then i will start commenting

cause i think its kinda like...not good to start something wen i dunt even know her and depend on pic. i mean i am soo not photogenic so maybe shes that too? lol

does anyone have like a clip of her singing and stuff?

hopefully her attitude is not like...you know

Guest justjenn.

Ok, this is my own opinion of her and her voice:

The girl can sing, meaning she can control her voice, produce a necessary vibratto, and most importantly, stay in tune. Her voice sounds pretty good too, not too nasally or anything. One thing I have a problem with her is that most of the time when she goes high and higher in pitch, she'll curtly stop the verse and do a "ah" to go high. The times she would smoothly go up made her sound like she was straining a bit and made me cringe a little. Her voice is too piercing for me and there is no spectacular quality about her voice. She can sing. And that's it. Some people think she's good just because she can go high. That's not the case, it can also be if a person has a unique sound to their voice like my friend in my school, who got signed to an American record label, that has a husky, smooth, crisp, refreshing sound that you want to hear over and over again. But, if SM is going to debut her, I think she needs more work on her voice to make it peachy perfect for her vocals. She can't fully control the vocals and goes off sometimes.

Entering the shallow world, as for her looks, yeah: she was not attractive at all. Honestly speaking, she looked like a bare bird with a big beak. And as for people who say she can do plastic surgery, yeah she can. But, isn't it funny how people who criticize celebrities for doing surgery also judge how ugly a person is? No wonder celebs have pressure to do surgery when millions of adolescent critics remark negatively about their appearance. Hey, you live once, might as well make it worth while. She was a bit short and cough cough has an average body.

I didn't think she had any stage presence and her stance/posture was awkward. She would look like she is sulking a bit which I'm guessing is due to her training as a trainee to control her breathing and sing better. She placed a hand on her stomach the whoooole time making her what people would say "constipated" especially if she makes those "in pain" faces for the majority of the performance. Once again, she's a trainee, this can be worked on.

As for her personality, it's the case of he said she said again. From what I can tell from the posts, is that people are saying that she has a front of being nice, but her true self is just plain stuck up. She has major connections that helped her get to where she is. But, this is only from analyzing posts. Her real self...we shall see as time goes by.

So what do I conclude? She's average. There are plenty of people who I know that took vocal lessons since they were three to produce a trained voice and plenty of people who have natural talent like my friend in school that are considered better than Michelle Lee. There's nothing spectacular about any quality she has: singing, dancing, and looks. Singing, the only thing that impressed me was that she can go high without using a falsetto voice. The rest...nothing to be famous for. Even her name isn't anything spectacular for a star. And as for training? Seeing how she seemed so deeply trained, I don't think her voice can go on getting more improved. But, who knows. She's not quite the "next Jessica H.o," they have total different styles and etc. She'll just be one of those people who got in as a trainee, but never made it. Maybe she can prove me wrong. But, I seriously doubt it.

Also...SM doesn't need money. I highly doubt they'll take in an untalented person, waste money on the untalented person, just for chump change. You guys make SM Entertainment sound like a sleaze joint. They're actually quite smart, producing such great artists. No matter how much the "beauty of the beholder" moral is righteous, the world just simply doesn't follow it. Even I judge a celeb by the looks at some point. They train them until they faint in dancing, train them until each vocal chord is polished and refined, and fix the face enough that the world will accept them. The artists all have talent in singing and dancing. Why do you think Korean "FOBS" call their contracts a "slave contract?" They'll put in major money to make you the best, and keep you for a long time to profit off of you. If they feel you aren't worth, they will cut you off. So don't start blaming them now, people who dislike Michelle.

Archived