--- Closed ---

Guest Storytime

Seeing these comments shocked me. :x

She hasn't even debuted and yet, she's already treating people like trash. @_@

And yes, she's not pretty... But I'm sure SM would do something about that. *coughs* :P

I'm really curious though... How well did she sing? Does anyone have a YouTube clip or something?

And ZOMG, she ate dinner with Se7en, BoA, etc? Why the heck did she? Hahahahaha! :x

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibifry

I thought she was pretty good. She messed up a bit during Crazy Love Song but she definately wasnt bad. She has a powerful voice. Not perfect but she has talent.

She is skinnier in real life. Those pictures make her look a bit fat, haha.

Guest Storytime

^ Ooh, your sources? She has to be part of something if everybody knows so much about her :x

And you're right, she does look fatter in pictures. Remember ~ the camera adds on ten pounds. And as some of you have mentioned, she's not very photogenic right now.

aahhh lucky girl.

so..is she the daughter of the chuusok president?

um..what is that? haha

but if that's a high rank, and she had connections with SM, it's not that hard to get in.

i have couple friends who got in because of family. ><

pretty unfair. but yeah. it's the way it works they say..

i wonder what she sounds lik

Guest xkiseki

she must be really good to be doing that many songs already. she's not one of the "infamous" trainees either and she's getting publicized like this?

that's great, but i feel bad for her in a way. i'm sur eshe must be getting lots of crap fromt he old trainees T_T

she won the talent contest in choosuk 2 years ago.. so im assuming thats how she became known

she doesnt sound bad and can hit some of those high notes

Guest koolangel297

yo she is soooooo F'IN STUCK UP!

I HATE HER SOOO MUCH!

I MET HER AND I SAID THAT SHE SANG NICE AND SHE JUST SAT IN HER SEAT AND BEGAN TO MOCK ME W. HER FRIENDS... I MEAN.. SHE CAN'T SING EVEN WELL... SHE IS BUTT UGLY! I MEAN SHE IS SOOOOOOOO MEAN!

:o What a snob, she really needs a smack

Guest sweet_hunny

Wow Dduk, if she is like that than WHOA. I've heard of her from my friend before when I was in NY about a year ago. I heard she was kind to people but stuck up shocked me. I agree she ain't pretty but if SM is recruiting her than that's a good thing and they're not going for faces that much again. Was her voice annoying or good/decent or not well enough?

^ umm SHE IS PART OF SM....SHE GOT AN AWARD TWO YEARS AGO FROM SM SHE IS PART OF SM THE RADIO HOSTS SAID IT TOOZ...umm and if shez not YOUR SOURCES?!

I have friends that are close with her and they told me she was part of another entertainment which she goes to every summer. therefore, i know for a fact that shes not part of SM

Guest desertseatingoceans

I heard about her but people didn't give a name. Some said that SM made her perform to see how well she would do or something. I'm not sure. She hasn't even become a celebrity and she's already being stuck up? From the last picture, she kind looks like Bada.. a bit anyway. She has somewhat of a big nose? o_O She looked like a guy to me when I enter the topic.. Her head blends in with the background..

EDIT: I just read through this whole topic and the comments are so mean but they were funny. I was laughing the whole time. :lol:

she's gonna have a hard time since majority of her comments are negative

she look ugly in the pics imo.

SM go totally for looks and looks and looks (plus tt weeeee bit talent)

Guest lala111

lol i dunno about the stuck up bit but i think you shouldn't judge her looks now, i mean EVERYONE looks like a star once they have all the makeup team and stylists. And besides it's the korean world, she can always get plastic surgery right? haha beauty is easy with money now.

but if she's really stuck up then that sucks. But was it just one person who reported that? if so i dunno if i can trust whether she's nice/snobby just based on one report.

LOL an American girl? Whoaa, if what DDUK said was true, what a .. :x ==; Hmm where was this Choosuk festival? I see a non-Korean girl in front of the stage. I hope she doesn't join SM XD

Guest bomii1004

im sorry...but i saw her perform on 10.22.....

she WAS NOTTTT good at all...maybe has soemthing of a voice but she really didnt do well...people around me were like talking cr*p about her and how she couldnt sing...

id be disappointed if SM chose her cuz theres so many more talented people...

but i dont think shes in SM....

yeah.

SHE'S ALREADY IN SM. SHE'S BEEN TRAINING WITH THEM. She goes back & forth during summer and winter vacation to train. From what i've heard, her parents really want her to become a famous singer so they're pushing her into it. & I wouldn't be surprised if her parents actually paid SM to have her in their company. If you have the money, companies will be more than glad to train you.

I also saw her at SM this past summer when I went to see a friend but no one noticed her or acknowledged her as an SM trainee.

Guest System1430291513

judging by the replies,

she doesnt seem too popular.

and if what DDuk said is true, then wow.

she's going to lots of antis.

seems like the next jessica ho at soompi .________.

Archived