Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone please upload ming dao and qiao en clip and show please...

I just watched this show and I really love ming dow and qioa en!!!!!!!

Guest myname_boa_betheone

well , i have to say this is an unbeatable drama . I'm addicted to it <333333333

MINGEN make a wonderful couple on earth.

this drama has beated my love for korean drama .It's been so long since i've been poisoned by a serie , i just fear that after this serie ,I wouldn't be able to discover another one that could make me excited that much T__T.

and for who blamed on mingdao,sayed he is ugly , boring,stupid...etc , stop that cause you have hurted mingdao's fans ^^.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

..,there are people who hate mingdao? who cares, we love him! ^^ hahahaha..,

i love this drama as well, kept me pretty much hyper for days.., and i do love the tandem.., so great.., it's one of those typical amnesia dramas, but this has an edge..,definitely!^^

Anyhoo, I'm reliving the magic of WZBQW as well =). My friend Emily and I really want the ring! I did manage to get the 爱情御守 tho so now it's tied with my car keys=p..maybe I'll have Tian Yu's luck and it'll tingle when my 'rich man' comes!

..,oh! where'd you get it? because of this drama i've been looking for that ring also!! plus, it also got me addicted to anything with crowns in it..,or just crowns in particular..,

i looooveee the ring..,

can someone please upload ming dao and qiao en clip and show please...

I just watched this show and I really love ming dow and qioa en!!!!!!!

Which one? The one when MD was the guest at QE show or?? Just say it,I will upload it :D

well , i have to say this is an unbeatable drama . I'm addicted to it <333333333

MINGEN make a wonderful couple on earth.

this drama has beated my love for korean drama .It's been so long since i've been poisoned by a serie , i just fear that after this serie ,I wouldn't be able to discover another one that could make me excited that much T__T.

and for who blamed on mingdao,sayed he is ugly , boring,stupid...etc , stop that cause you have hurted mingdao's fans ^^.

Yeahh,theres also few ppl dont like MD and post that he's ugly or whatsoever.. <_<<_<

MingEn <333333333333 :blush: :blush: :blush: Dont blame me cuz Im sooo addicted to this couple :blush:

..,there are people who hate mingdao? who cares, we love him! ^^ hahahaha..,

i love this drama as well, kept me pretty much hyper for days.., and i do love the tandem.., so great.., it's one of those typical amnesia dramas, but this has an edge..,definitely!^^

..,oh! where'd you get it? because of this drama i've been looking for that ring also!! plus, it also got me addicted to anything with crowns in it..,or just crowns in particular..,

i looooveee the ring..,

That ring is beautiful hehe :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Its really is

ringprineturnstoafrogxe6.jpg

For once,I make the drama faster when Dang Ou regained his memory,he met with TianYu at the company and force her to tell everybody that she doesnt know him... Thats the only part I didnt watch cuz its sooooo sadd and I am confirm 101% that I will cry out loud :tears:

I've just watched this series... I love it !! well I also love this Ost. too....

but I don't understand chinese!! what's a shame on me ....

is there anyone know that meaning of this Ost!!!? or link to the translate song

Please share me ......

Thanz your guy

The OST songs is awesome! My favourite is Not Brave Enough by VJ :)

I kept playing it and sing along eventho I dont understand Chinese :phew:

By the way,I found this site for MingEn lover! http://mingen.2ya.com/

Guest Seraphic_Gin

..,^^ thanks for the link, i do think that the fans are evolving! i mean, everybody wants the leads to get together in reall life..,so cute!!!

gosh.., the ring is pretty.., hmmm..? shout out to all future boyfriends out there..,LOL..,

..,and Caja i cried a lot on that part too,it's a tough girl to handle such request.., ahhh.., i just love this drama..,

..,^^ thanks for the link, i do think that the fans are evolving! i mean, everybody wants the leads to get together in reall life..,so cute!!!

gosh.., the ring is pretty.., hmmm..? shout out to all future boyfriends out there..,LOL..,

..,and Caja i cried a lot on that part too,it's a tough girl to handle such request.., ahhh.., i just love this drama..,

I cried a lot too and the truth is,this drama is the first ever drama I cried and wipe it with tissue :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I cried a lot too and the truth is,this drama is the first ever drama I cried and wipe it with tissue :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

..,for my case, im pretty much an emotional person.., hehe!^^ as long as im indulged with it, waaah - i feel the character. one of my favorite part also is when they had their last date together, you know with that wine as they waited for the meteor shower and ming dao has held it in to say goodbye..,

..,also same with ye tien yu, who had her last night with mingdao, before she brought him back..,

..,ah! i hate that part..><

..,for my case, im pretty much an emotional person.., hehe!^^ as long as im indulged with it, waaah - i feel the character. one of my favorite part also is when they had their last date together, you know with that wine as they waited for the meteor shower and ming dao has held it in to say goodbye..,

..,also same with ye tien yu, who had her last night with mingdao, before she brought him back..,

..,ah! i hate that part..><

oh yeah,the part when QE send him home is really sad.. They spent time at the amusent park and its quite fun too :P

Guest Seraphic_Gin

..,i really hate it how they also burned that picture of their 'last' date.

grrrrr!

- you know what? i think i'll watch it again.hehe^^

..,i really hate it how they also burned that picture of their 'last' date.

grrrrr!

- you know what? i think i'll watch it again.hehe^^

Oh yeah :angry: They forced him to burnt and he actually burnt it but Im glad to see his face when he burnt it,he looks kinda dont wanna burnt it :D

I want to put make another MV of this story,right after Ive download the other strories parts :D

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Oh yeah :angry: They forced him to burnt and he actually burnt it but Im glad to see his face when he burnt it,he looks kinda dont wanna burnt it :D

I want to put make another MV of this story,right after Ive download the other strories parts :D

haha! great. hope you'll share it then.., can't wait.

haha! great. hope you'll share it then.., can't wait.

hehe,Ill sure to share it :D but do u have nay fav song in ur mind right nw?? the first MV I used Not Brave Enough by VJ (I <333 that song!)

noooo i just finished epi 11... and the next epi is when they have ther 'last' date and stuff and shes gonna return dang ou T__T... well thats the preview that i saw... T___T

ohhhh,you have to prepare a box of tissues!!!

Archived