Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

i love this drama, definitely my favorite taiwanese and possibly favorite of all dramas.

i watched this last year and i believe it took me three days to finish. yeah, i was hooked.

Mingdao is such an awesome actor. I had no idea of him b4 this but yeah, he's definitely on

the top of my list of favorite actors.

i realllly wanna buy this series but.... i don't know where to. i mean there's yesasia but damn it's so

expensive. i looked on ebay and they have it there, pretty cheap, but then i can never be too sure

of the quality.. so i dunno if i want to take the risk.

i really wanna buy it so my mommy can watch it w/ me. she loves watching dramas, my drama buddy

when i'm home. lol.

i bought mine on ebay..it's the legit malaysian version with good english subs..i bought it for $50 with shipping

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love this drama, definitely my favorite taiwanese and possibly favorite of all dramas.

i watched this last year and i believe it took me three days to finish. yeah, i was hooked.

Mingdao is such an awesome actor. I had no idea of him b4 this but yeah, he's definitely on

the top of my list of favorite actors.

i realllly wanna buy this series but.... i don't know where to. i mean there's yesasia but damn it's so

expensive. i looked on ebay and they have it there, pretty cheap, but then i can never be too sure

of the quality.. so i dunno if i want to take the risk.

i really wanna buy it so my mommy can watch it w/ me. she loves watching dramas, my drama buddy

when i'm home. lol.

sometime cheap does not mean poor quailty.the people might not want them so make it cheap in order to selll them=)

Guest Saiyu

MAN IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS DRAMA! But it was definitely worth it! <333 I just finished the whole thing!

I love Jin Zhi Mama....... SHE'S HILARIOUS!

Guest lilyella

since i was a big fan of this series, i'm looking forward to the new series of ming dao and qiao en. their chemistry rocks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilyella

there is a new series of them??

yup! it's YINGYE 3 + 1. it will air this July. Qiao En also has a solo song on the OST.

• 1 month later...
Guest ___orangelicious

When I first started watching this, I HATED it, but I stuck with it and I LOVED it near the end :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChrisSy*

ming dao... omfg he looks like absolute mr prince charming in this

haha, his photos don't do him justice. he looks 1000times better onscreen <33333

he's the cutest boy ever lol

and this series is soooooo cute and sweet.

I LOVE IT!

I fell in love with MingEn when I watched Prince turned Frog. You can really feel MingEn chemistry

I am currently watching Ying Ye and I think Mingdao looks way better in Ying Ye 3+1. He is sooo HOT! And what is making me excited is that their chemistry after all those years did not diminished..

• 9 months later...
Guest xsun0122

does anyone know who in the end became the GM? did MingDao get his job back or did Gino become the GM and MD the director?

i was alittle confused.

Guest puisan123

At first I thought this series might be boring but after the 1st 2 episodes I was hooked to the end. Highly recommended to those new to this.

Guest rose_liana

try searching for it in veoh or crunchyroll... ^_^

i have search it in veoh,but i couldn't find it..can you post the link in veoh?

• 9 months later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

i knew about this drama for like the longest time.

i think i watched like a promo video of it i didn't really like how the female lead acted.

so i kinda ruled it out, but last summer i was in hong kong and this was airing on tv.

and i caught a couple of the really good episode. near the climax.

so i have decided to watch this.

and also because i watched fated to love you and i changed my mind bout Joe Chen.

right now im on episode 3 and i can't wait to watch more :)

i really like the opening and closing songs, especially the ending one.

• 2 months later...
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I was soooo in love w/ this drama when it was airing and I recently decided to watch it again because I was missing the Mingdao and Qiao En chemistry after watching Fated to Love You (which I also love). At first I thought Ethan was more handsome than Mingdao, but after watching Prince turn into Frog again, I'm more in love w/ Mingdao. His features, especially his eyes and his smile, are a lot more charming to me.

Anyways, sorry for blabbering, but I remember there were some wallpapers of this drama, but when I tried to look for it on google, I keep getting the Frog Prince. Does anyone have any desktop wallpapers of this drama to share?

Guest maydx93

This show was amazing!!

I loved it!

I totally started liking 5566 after I watched it!

And 183club!

I miss this!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crosshealchild

wow...i'm so late!!! This drama is totally awesome!!!! The cast, overall, did a splendid job playing their role, especially the two leads. Ming dao and Joe Chen have amazing chemistry onscreen, no wonder fans are speculating that they are a real couple in reality. I have to give it to Joe chen.....her acting won me over. I wasn't really into the drama at first b/c i wasn't familar with the actress, but i gave it a try anyways. To my surprise, joe chen CAN CRY HER BUTTTTT OFFF!!! Ming dao tooo! Gosh....i can go on forever, but i guess i'll stop for now.

i really recommend this drama to anyone who love also love MY GIRL!!!!!! (korean)

Where can you find the original DVD on sale. Yesasia is out. thanks

Archived