Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Woooot?????? Waaaa,I want onee :blush: :blush:

..,i've got one! close enough that is, it's a crown. but yet it's pink.

hahaha! ^__^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Seraphic_Gin

I bet it must be soo cute! :D

..,quite close - but still cute. haha. for some reason, PTF got me obsessed to crowns. really! i've got an earring - cellphone charm - ring that has crowns in it. i go ballistic whenever i see CROWNS.

so weird.

• 2 weeks later...

... this threads been dead for a while.. o.o...

i just finished watchin epi 23... lol yes im quite slow.... but ahem..

SPOILER BELOW!!! [on fast reply.. im capped. so its like taking ages for pages to load. so

i dont wanna load another page...]

wow... ive just realised that yunxi is pretty cazy.. when she was in this epi.. and she like went all crazy to junhao.. you know when shes in the hopsital and she keeps on saying sorry to junhao, hoping that he doesnt hate her.... and I HATE ZIQIAN .. even though hes really nice.. he just convinced junhao to marry yunxi.. >.<" stu.pid ziqian =[

---7 MORE EPISODES TO GO!!---

>>>>>>>EDITT<<<<<<<

3 more episodes to go!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

Guest sweet_treats1812

good drama! just finished it awhile ago...it sucks how junhao was never able to regain his memory of the time he was dang-ou though :( i thought he was gonna remember it when he saw the pic of him and tianyu at the carousel...and then at the end, i thought he was finally gonna remember it when they fell into the cave..but noooo! he did not remember it at all!!! gaaa!

that was the only thing i didnt like..they really should have made him remember...it was similar to save the last dance in several parts but it held up on its own...oh wells...good drama..got me hooked enough to finish it in two days and a half :lol:

Guest Stacy

I just bought this drama. Cost me like 45 bucks. But I FINALLY found the copy I wanted. :w00t:

(Sorry, so random. I'm just too excited..)

IVE FINISHED!!!!!!! ^-^

lol at last .... yes im really slow... anyways YAYYYYYYYY!!!

wow at the last episode i was like

O_O she lost her memory of junhao?!?!? but i kinda guessed that she was pretending....

GOOD+FUNNY+CUTEE

ENDING!!! ^_^

yunxi was really crazy at times .... kinda scary :unsure: .... :blink: ....

and yay

at least ziqian ended up with yunxi since

.. i kinda felt sorry for him at times... even though he was

evil for a sec

I LIKE JUNHAO (mingdao) after watching this show.. so cutee.. especially his smile...

and i reckon ZHENGZHE is really really cuteee in a dumb way and expecially towards lixin :blush:

o yehh and mingzhan is KINDA hottt at times ^-^

lol.. so many... <_< ahem...

REALLY CUTEEEE DRAMA!!!!! and the english subbing was really nicely done ^-^ *thumbs up*

Guest KDramaFreak

Ming dao is such a cuter >__< whenever i see him i squeal like an idiot. @_@ i'm on my way to finishing it.. yet i don't wanna end it. ahh he's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest minwoo06

Hi

I'm new to this thread. Anybody in this thread could tell me where i could d/w or find the OST of Prince Turned Frog. Especially the 2nd track in the OST which called Magical Smile.

Recently just finished watching this TW drama on VCD. Really like both the main cast, MINDAO and Qiao En. Both put on the acting very well and lots of "kissing scene" too :blush:

Chao!

i lofve how mingdao portrayed his roles

the switch from dang ou to jun hao s just awesome

my sis and i were talking abt how we feel when he's already dang ou

or when he is already acting as the confident jung hao

dang ou melts my heart

he so sweet and smart

i adore jung hao's aggresive attitude

its like all u want for a man is in mingdao with his 2 personalities

and abt Qiao En

i didnt like her before..

(was she the other friend of the lead girl in Lavender.. she kinda looks like her)

anyway, now she's ok ^_^

• 1 month later...
Guest tis a wonderful life

i love this drama, definitely my favorite taiwanese and possibly favorite of all dramas.

i watched this last year and i believe it took me three days to finish. yeah, i was hooked.

Mingdao is such an awesome actor. I had no idea of him b4 this but yeah, he's definitely on

the top of my list of favorite actors.

i realllly wanna buy this series but.... i don't know where to. i mean there's yesasia but damn it's so

expensive. i looked on ebay and they have it there, pretty cheap, but then i can never be too sure

of the quality.. so i dunno if i want to take the risk.

i really wanna buy it so my mommy can watch it w/ me. she loves watching dramas, my drama buddy

when i'm home. lol.

Can someone tell me the song order for the OST? The title list.

Track Listing

1. 迷魂計 - 183 Club [Mi Hun Ji: Enchanting Trick]

2. Wonderful Day - 配樂 [instrumental]

3. 魔法 Smile - 183 Club [Mo Fa ‘Smile’: Magical Smile]

4. Bye! Boy - 7朵花 [7 Flowers]

5. Latina - 配樂 [instrumental]

6. 不夠勇敢 - VJ [bu Gou Yong Gan: Not Brave Enough]

7. 失去記憶最初的愛 - 配樂 [shi Qu Ji Yi Zui Chu De Ai: Memory Puzzle - Instrumental]

8. 我只想要 - 7 朵花 [Wo Zhi Xiang Yao: All I Want] - 7 Flowers

9. 醒醒 - 配樂 [Xing Xing: Wake Up] - Instrumental

10. 閉上眼默唸3遍 - 183 Club & 7 朵花 [bi Shang Yan Mo Nian ‘3′ Bian: Call My Name]

11. 真愛 -183 Club [Zhen Ai: Pure Love]