Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

Guest dreamstar
drama -- ming dao ; qiao en ; shao wei ; xiao qiao
SPOILER ALERT SHORT SYNOPSIS MingDao plays Shan JunHao, the manager of Senwell hotel. He and Fan YunXi (played by QiaoQiao) are about to get married but because of an accident, he loses his memory. He is saved by Ye TianYu (played by QiaoEn). That's when the Prince turns into a Frog. Ever since his accident, all the hotel affairs are handled by Xu ZhiQian (ShaoWei). The fates of these four people are intervened ever since JunHao's accident... EXTENDED SYNOPSIS Fate brings together a girl who dreams of marrying a wealthy man and a very ambitious prince (businessman is more like it). Because of an accident, the prince becomes a frog instead (not literally lol) and the girl thinks she’s picked up an illegal immigrant. She enslaves him and takes advantage of him all the time but she doesn’t realize that the man she’s been waiting for is him. A subvert fairy tale now begins… TianYu (played by QiaoEn) was influenced by her stepmother JinZhi and her deceased father’s financial debts at a young age so she understands that money is very important. Her motto in life is: Maintaining a family needs frugality, Make money to spend. Even so, the only thing that’s important to her is to attend a concert dedicated to her deceased birth mother, wearing the most beautiful dress in the village. The dress, however, is in the village’s boutique and she can’t afford it. JunHao (played by MingDao) is the new general manager of Senwell hotels. Because of the fact that he was exposed to power at a young age, he’s able to make resolute decisions. He sees YunXi (played by QiaoQiao), the girl who he grew up with as his future bride. As for his good friend ZiQian, JunHao is always getting headaches from all the frustration placed upon him by ZiQian. Take Tang ShunMing’s case for example. JunHao wanted ZiQian to settle a problem with Tang ShunMing but Tang almost committed suicide because of ZiQian’s words. In order to settle this mess, JunHao goes to the village but at the same time, YunXi refuses to get engaged. ZiQian listens patiently to YunXi’s reasons as to why she doesn’t want to be engaged and hopes that JunHao would understand her. In order to make JunHao understand, ZiQian buries his feelings for YunXi but he also hopes that she would accept him one day… Because she wants to buy the dress, TianYu joins a competition and even drags ZhengZhe (played by Anthony) into the water (they live in a fishing village!). I have no idea how to describe the competition they were in lol TianYu gets a cramp in her leg and can’t move. Meanwhile, JunHao is on a boat (I hope it’s a yacht). Just the day before, he had proposed to YunXi on a hot air balloon and the ring fell into the sea. He sees TianYu in the water so he saves her. However, he starts arguing with her when he sees the ring on her hand. It turns out that TianYu found the ring on the beach the day before and thought it was a fake one and she forgot to take it off. She fell into the water again and he wasn’t planning on saving her again. But when he saw that she was drowning, he saved her again. He did CPR on her, but she’s mad because he stole her first kiss! TianYu doesn’t know that in front of her is a prince…all she knows is that he’s the satyr who stole her first kiss. A fairytale now begins.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mel_orange88

the ratings for this drama in taiwan has soared past 8/10 for episode 18!!..this has been the highest rated tw drama even surpassing Meteor Gardens ..which was a little past 6/10

I'm looking forward to the next episode!!! episode 18 was good ^_^!!..now im back to support Prince turns into Frog again!..it's worth to give it a tree everyone!

frogprince21611vw.jpg

wz85vw.jpg

wz106pk.jpg

15839051et.jpg

u1141p28t3d808299f326dt2005081.jpg

Ming Dao + mum and dad

Guest dreamstar

rating for episode 18 was the best so far..

ep 18 rating was 8.54 xD

it surpassed Meteor Garden ^^ their best rating was 6.43

Ep1 3.92

Ep2 4.95

Ep4 5.03

Ep5 5.61

Ep6 6.79

Ep7 7.09

Ep8 6.66

Ep9 7.62

Ep10 7.14

Ep11 7.98

Ep15 7.22

Ep16 6.8

Ep17 7.16

Ep18 8.52

ratings credits to: Katherine Yang @ AF forum

yeh.. how many epz is there .. i thought there was 19.. but.. it doesnt loook like it... hmmz...

anyhooz.. i lvoe this show!! best series soo far.... this year

I think this series is good. It ends at 20 episodes plus a side story, correct me if I'm wrong. 18 was okay, more of a filler episode for me. The previews for 19 looks good though. :D Can't wait for next week.

Guest dreamstar

there's saying its 20 episodes now because there's so much to cover..

hmm.. by episode 18 they're still introducing new things..

wonder if they can wrap up nicely in ep 20.. but filming's finished..

so i dont think there will be any delays.. heeh..

hopefully they just dont end it badly and make a nice ending in the side story =.= and hopefully they air the side story..

Guest mel_orange88

haha..eNeRGy04 go buy them all and watch in ur holidays! hehe..try this one if you havn't already watched the kdrama - Save the Last Dance for me...Frog Prince and STLD has some similarities..so yh

Guest felihaha

I have the ending song, if u wan can email me at felihaha@yahoo.com.sg. I realised that the story outline of this show is exactly the same as 'Save The Last Dance For Me!!! The only difference is that it's rather funny. Wad's the ending of the show anyway? Do u mind telling me?

^ it hasn't ended yet...i think there are two more eps left...as of right now, the ending is still unpredictable becuase of the many twists that the writers are putting on the last few eps...i do hope that it's a good ending but some say that the ending will have some regrets...that's why there will be a side story and if i'm not wrong, an alternate ending that is only available on sale...

I love this drama.....

Ming Dao smilezzzzzzz rules everything!!...

I juz love to see how sweet his smile to QiaoEn :wub: (I juz imagine he smiling at me...hahaha :lol::lol: )

Love the OST too after watching tis drama (Altho now I was oni at epi7).... :D

Archived