Details:

Chinese title:  天醒之路 / Tian Xing Zhi Lu
English title: Legend of Awakening

Genre: Period, WuXia

Episodes: 50

Director: 黄伟杰 / Huang WeiJia

Broadcast Period: 2019

Broadcast Network: Youku

Novel: Legend of Awakening 天醒之路 (English Link/Mandarin Link)

Writer: Butterfly Blue 蓝蝴蝶.

Cast:

Chen FeiYu / 陈飞宇 as LuPing / 路平

1_zpsy6m9doke.jpg

Xiong ZiQi / 熊梓淇 as Yan XiFan / 燕西凡

2_zpsjjyfdqyz.jpg

ChengXiao/ 程潇 as QinSang / 秦桑

4_zpshmxm4lqo.jpg

Deng EnXi / 邓恩熙 as SuTang / 苏唐

3_zpsargmtkbc.jpg

Synopsis:

It stars Arthur Chen Feiyu, Dylan Xiong Ziqi, Ancy Deng Enxi, and Cheng Xiao as young heroes determined to bring peace to their land as "awakeners," taking on the path of awakening. It sounds very zen-like which seems to fit right in the alley of the fantasy genre and to be expected is a young cast in headlining roles.
(Cr: DramaPanda)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Legend of Awakening Weibo

Arthur Chen FeiYu Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• Like 4

I can tell there will be a mass exodus of fans from Ever Night automatically giving this series a chance because of CFY. Thanks for this thread and looking forward to the previews.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I can tell there will be a mass exodus of fans from Ever Night automatically giving this series a chance because of CFY. Thanks for this thread and looking forward to the previews.

i try to keep u guys updated but they just started filming so i guess we wont have much to go on yet :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@angelangie I need a quick google and it appears to be based on a web novel as well. There is also Thai translation but it is web based app subscription style. Beyond being about a bunch of young heroes it seems the cast is very young. I don’t even know who is who as the summaries only talk about CFY’s character, Lu Pei - an orphan trying to cultivate but doesn’t seem to have the knack like his peers because he’s special lol (again!) 

Edited by stella77
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@angelangie I need a quick google and it appears to be based on a web novel as well. There is also Thai translation but it is web based app subscription style. Beyond being about a bunch of young heroes it seems the cast is very young. I don’t even know who is who as the summaries only talk about CFY’s character, Lu Pei - an orphan trying to cultivate but doesn’t seem to have the knack like his peers because he’s special lol (again!) 

yes i stated the novel above too :) just i didnt search for the Novel link as yet :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, stella77 said:

I probably won’t buy or read the novel based on excerpts I have seen though. 

me neither.....currently i have too much on my plate with it being year end....and i be off for a week holiday soon....so i wont have times to catch up with you guys much :) 

• Like 3

:lol: Thanks @angelangie for making this thread.

Tagging @rhaps cause I know she'll be interested. 

This drama is based on Butterfly Blue's [author of The King's Avatar] current book called "Heaven Awakening Path" , 天醒之路.

Here's the Novel update sites for the book translation https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heaven-awakening-path/

Its not completed yet, so I think the script writer will take liberties in make their own ending.

Hopefully this will be a good drama. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

This drama is based on Butterfly Blue's [author of The King's Avatar] current book called "Heaven Awakening Path" , 天醒之路.

Here's the Novel update sites for the book translation https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heaven-awakening-path/

Its not completed yet, so I think the script writer will take liberties in make their own ending.

thanks....i updated the novel link into the page starter :) 

keep me updated on any info you guys can grab on....this will help me keep the page starter updated :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

14 hours ago, stella77 said:

What, is somebody calling me? :joy:

I anticipate this too, but I think it's still a long time until it airs. And I'm also worried about the story coz, once again, the novel author usually writes game stories. Plus, I heard that there are 2 leads in the novel (ML and FL), but the drama turns it into 4 (2 ML and 2 FL). Will this one be good? I dont know, I just dont want to expect anything, but somehow I'm pretty sure that the fighting scenes and sceneries will be good . 

A good thing is, one of the scriptwriter is Butterfly Blue himself, so ..yeah, we'll see

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 12/11/2018 at 7:40 PM, stella77 said:

Count me in the exodus LOL, i also have bookmarked the novel and this thread Yeahhh!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

nice pictures released by ChengXiao in her weibo from the shooting place where she has her cat together with her... :) 

cr: As tagged

006jQIIWly1fxyadwnuqpj30rs0ku77z_zpsmseb006jQIIWly1fxyaduxyklj30rt0kv0ve_zps6i7e

Spoiler

006jQIIWly1fxyadtdxczj30rs0kutay_zpscscm006jQIIWly1fxyaeocy6uj30rs0kudi2_zpspr32006jQIIWly1fxyadz8zq4j30rt0kvgod_zps0wlo

• Thanks 1

She is so beautiful, but i think from the apperance still photo, her role will be like MSS, not the one badass like YHY

• Like 1

more stills released of Chen FeiYu in diff background and different clothes though same hairstyles..... :) and they gave us a cute gif of Chen FeiYu too playing with his hair and the camera :D 

007iMgnmly1fy1s1kic6fg30go0gokjn_zpszesb

Spoiler

007iMgnmly1fy1s1mjkvrj318g18g16i_zpsru8c007iMgnmly1fy1s1qxdl3j318g18gk0m_zpswdd3007iMgnmly1fy1s1osu4lj318g18gwm9_zpsqtpm007iMgnmly1fy1s1l6lywj318g18g14h_zpspymw007iMgnmly1fy1s1lrgluj318g18ggvy_zpsnw6a007iMgnmly1fy1s1o582wj318g18g7wh_zpsbdnz

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, i dont like the front hair style, i like the tidy one or just CFY's original hair bangs like in EN, but maybe after watching the series, i will get used to it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2