Death Note 2 - The Last Name

aYuko

Guest Mirae-chan

^.. new one's a prequel, so he can't die :lol:

-_- nvm lol sorry it's L's last 23 days.. so he dies at the end but its the same death we saw in dn2 i think..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest laceytam

finally i have watch this movie,when this movie comes out at that time it was very popular but i have no interest to watch it

and a few days ago i thought i will give this movie a little bit time to watch it and WOW...

this movie is sooooo cool and now i love it especially light even he was so evil but still like him more than L and wish he did not die

at first before i watch the movie i thought the guy on the poster(light) was not a evil guy, just he have found this death note and start to having problems

i didnt read the manga so i have some questions

did light also die in the manga like in the movie? what id different from the manga and the movie?

and about ryuku, in the end of the second movie, he also write a name on the death note, i thought when the death god write a name on the death note musnt he turn into sand but in the movie he didnt, and why did he write lights name on the death note? he aslo say that he is on neither side but it looks that he helps the cops

and is the last name on the death note "L" or light ?

i heard that they will mke a movie about L next year

was in the manga also the story about L? or just because of the popularity of the actor matsuyama kenichi?

and does someone know who is more popular between kenichi or tatsuya now in japan?

^ wow you have a lot of questions... Did you watch the first movie?

Well... in the movie Light died in his father's arms after Ryuk wrote his name in the notebook.. and you almost feel bad for him as he goes, "I thought this was justice.. yada yada"

In the manga, the whole thing is more intense (which is the reason why manga is so much better than anime and movie.) Light literally BEGS Ryuk to help him and goes crazy. He dies while screaming "I DON'T WANT TO DIE I DON'T WANT TO DIE..."

Death Gods die (or turn into sand) when they write a name in their death note to save a human being. Rem turned into sand because she helped Misa continue living.

Well... Ryuk said it from the beginning, that it was eventually going to be him who was going to write Light's name in his death note when the time came. The whole point why he came down to earth was because he was bored, so he doesn't want to wait until Light dies in prison... since he already knows Light has lost. Basically, the fun is over for Ryuk so he's like "w/e I'm writing your name". LOL

I think it was the last name was Light's. L's death was planned out and written before Light's death.

And no, L's movie has nothing to do with the manga.

Sorry.. I have no clue who is more popular, but I'm thinking Kenichi is... he did such a good job playing L lol

Guest laceytam

hi sweetsmile

thanks for your answer

yes i have watch the movie online and the subs was not really perfect so i asked

but i still dont understand why ryuk doesnt turn into sand

Guest #SHINAI

^Yeap. That was a whole misunderstanding/problem to viewers.

Ryuk wasn't an ally of Light at all; He was.. just there. XD

Watching the mayhem Light caused while eating apples .__.

the fun is over for Ryuk so he's like "w/e I'm writing your name". LOL

LOLOLOL

I love his attitude! XD

Guest laceytam

^because he didn't save Light. He didn't write any names to help Light, he just watched haha. I love him

ohh i think i understand now

because when he write lights name on it, he is not helping someone thats why ryuk doesnt have to turn into sand,but if he write lights name on it just to save someone then ryuk maybe have turn into sand ,is it right?

^ like... if Ryuk really did write everyone's name instead of Light's, then he would probably turn into sand since he helped Light to live longer. Death gods turn into sand when they love a human being since their job is to just kill people, not to help them live longer by killing others who aren't meant to die.

• 2 weeks later...

wait up.. there's something confusing me...

so L didn't die because of rem...

so what's name rem write on her death note?.. watari alone?...

he died because of him writing his on name on the death note just to convinced light's father...

grrr. i hate light's father...

or it maybe because of the poor sub...

err.. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

^L died because he wrote his name in another death note. Rem did put his name in his, but it didn't work because L already put his name in another death note, that he switched. He gave Light a fake death note, while L still had the other one. Light's father discovers that Light put his name in the fake death note, which means that Light intended to kill his own father. That's how Light's father was convinced that he's Kira.

woah.. ge.. thanks for the explanation that brighten things up for me now... :rolleyes:

hi.. so that's why he peacefully died while eating a bar of chocolate and playing chess alone..

another thing.. so after fake death of L.. um.. misa came with the fake note.. then they got inside and light wrote his fathers name.. and i concluded that it is the same room where L died.. so misa didn't take just a mere look at the dead body.. because she do again possesses the shinigami eyes.. and if youre not dead, they can see you name and lifespan right?..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest silentmarj

finally found this thread..I love kenichi and I love L so definitely I'll watch this movie...

this movie tells about the previous works of L before he handle the case of kira isn't it?

finally found this thread..I love kenichi and I love L so definitely I'll watch this movie...

this movie tells about the previous works of L before he handle the case of kira isn't it?

Yes its going to be talking about L handling a case 23 days before dealing with Kira case.

But it looks like Misa (Erika Toda) will be in this one and a death note. Its more intense and violent! I love it!

Here is the website for it: http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/L-movie/

you can watch the trailer there too. when you get to the main page and you notice there are five buttons, its is

the second button from the left :D

cannot wait February 9, 2008! too bad I cannot watch it until its release on dvd.

Yes its going to be talking about L handling a case 23 days before dealing with Kira case.

But it looks like Misa (Erika Toda) will be in this one and a death note. Its more intense and violent! I love it!

Here is the website for it: http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/L-movie/

you can watch the trailer there too. when you get to the main page and you notice there are five buttons, its is

the second button from the left :D

cannot wait February 9, 2008! too bad I cannot watch it until its release on dvd.

wait so Toda Erika IS going to come out? Wonder why I didn't see her on the character list.

Guest chinkboye22

wait is there even a deatnote in the next movie coming out??? and what is Misa doing there

i thought this was a case before Kira and Misa

wait so Toda Erika IS going to come out? Wonder why I didn't see her on the character list.

She appeared in the trailer also on her profile it listed that she will be coming out in this movie. Probably a cameo but pretty sure she will be in it.

wait is there even a deatnote in the next movie coming out??? and what is Misa doing there

i thought this was a case before Kira and Misa

If you watch the trailer, they show a short appearance of a death note misa had in Death Note 1 & 2. The reason she's in

it because she had the death note book before Kira so it probably talking about Misa death note before she had it I guess. I'm not certain fully because I can't understand fully japanese ;)

Archived