Death Note 2 - The Last Name

aYuko

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alcyone

i think i just fell in love with tatsuya fujiwara again....(after i watched him on New Die Sterntaler a couple of years ago).

I like how they conclude the movie.

Guest alcyone

it is considered fast if you had read the manga/watch the anime, but it concluded nicely (at least to me), basically it covered the basic of the story

Guest AnonEMus

I definitely like two better than the first, but I still think the storyline is quick. I actually like the anime and I hope it doesn't end like the movie *sigh*.

I just finished watching the second one. I felt there was more action, but it was kind of rushed :\

I didn't like how L had to die D= He was cool man -______-;; I felt bad how he was all alone when he died, and Light had his father when he died. So unfair :\

It was funny how L wore that retarded mask when he was at Light's college. I thought that Light & L could've been good buddies, if their thoughts on justice weren't so different. This would've been a great drama haha xD

Guest Smelly Tofu

Finish watching it yesterday...gosh it was soo good...heheh i watched it twivce...i think it's better then part one...mainly coz L and Light actually interact and all...heheh kenichi is really cute...but my attention is placed on Tatsuya...i love him ...the ending is really good too...it's what i expect...

anyway tatsuya acting skills rox...is there like a big international forum for him...coz i want his media...heheh

Guest mary elle

gosh, i hope the anime doesn't end like the movie.

this is the first time i think the anime is better than the live action.

Guest JJUYA

YES! I watched The Last Name without subs a long time ago. My limited Japanese got me through the film... barely.

Haha. But yesterday, I finally finished d/l-ing the subbed version. Haha. I love subtitles. B)

Guest cpopbaby19

^it can be found on idols-unlimited.com... the parts are uploaded on megaupload, as well as the english subtitles.

Guest lilangelover

gosh, i hope the anime doesn't end like the movie.

this is the first time i think the anime is better than the live action.

wow! i just finished watching it today. i love it!! i never read or saw the manga/ anime but the movie made me want to. actually my friends told me the anime ends like the movie. but don't take my word for it. alot of people on the internet also confirmed that it end the same way..but ..i guess you can find out for yourself.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Done watching.

I love the first part more than the second.

Neverthelast, it's still a good movie.

I absolutely love the smile L gave Light's

dad at the end.

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

finished watching this and the other part.omg.. its soo sad..but it was interstin..i loved it! the only question that remained was:

exactly, wat is L's name?

oh and also, what happened to Light in the end? i figured he'll be a shinigami since he doesnt go to hell nor heaven but hmm it was left hanging there. o______o

Guest cpopbaby19

finished watching this and the other part.omg.. its soo sad..but it was interstin..i loved it! the only question that remained was:

exactly, wat is L's name?

oh and also, what happened to Light in the end? i figured he'll be a shinigami since he doesnt go to hell nor heaven but hmm it was left hanging there. o______o

L Lawliet. is L's name according to Liz <3 highlight if you want to see. i believe it's kind of spoiler too. xP

Guest thequondam

Just finished watching everything.

I didn't really enjoy the ending.

L shouldn't have died

and the woman should not have forgotten about everything

Archived