Vanilla Ice

marcs.lover

Guest YnaHazN

hello !! lol [don't you feel like I'm stalking you? xD sorry...i just saw the link in your sig.] i'm in school right now, but I'm DLing it anyways. =]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i finally read it.

AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT <3

i wish there was more out though..volume one seemed to short T_T

but i think i definitely love this better the goong.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the;andro

is it possible to upload it on ysi or something else besides sendspace? sendspace doesnt let me dl and mu doesnt work for me too x.x

ah if anyone can upload for me on ysi, thank you so much!!

After spent the waste time for other things,i'm back to download it....

I like this manhwa,it's interesting and pretty one ^ ^ Thank you for introducing and uploading!! I will waiting for the next volume

• 3 months later...

Ah... I know I've been abandoning this thread fo a while. I just noticed that the link to Vol 1 had expired for quite some time. I'm reuploading it again in Sendspace. I hope this works for most of you. Chapter 6, 7 and 8 of volume 2 are out too, and I have uploaded them here as well. Enjoy reading!

To koreangrl0123, I'm sorry for taking such a long time to upload the manga for you!

YA! Vanilla Ice is the best, so funny and sweet. I admit, I thought that both of them, at first, have the opposite gender.

*pokes* marcs.lover, I'll be willing to help you on uploading chapters and stuff, here's the latest chapter:

Vanilla Ice Volume 2 Chapter 9 :: Sendspace MIRROR

As of now, that's the latest chapter. I have access to IRC, so I can get the latest downloads whenever its out. I'm also thinking on joining the scanlator's group (korean-manhwa) as an editor, so as releases like this could be more faster. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crimson-splashes

could someone please reupload vol 2 chapter 8 again?

i love this manwha...can't wait to read it!

this manhwa is not a bad read too, like sugar addiction. the two of them are meant to be together..if u get what i mean. let's see how long it takes them to realize that. it was hilarious.. at first i thought they were just um..cross-dressing..

anybody have the raws for the subsequent chapters? plz pm me if u do.

Archived