Vanilla Ice

marcs.lover

Hey,

I've recently started reading Vanilla Ice by Kim Woo Hyun and I really liked it. I see there's no topic on VI, so I thought of starting one.

Well here's the manhwa summary:

Happy_Holidays_K-M.jpg~original
Title: Vanilla Ice
Manhwaga: Kim Woo Hyun
Scanlators: Korean Manhwa
Genre: Action, Comedy
Summary: Beautiful, delicate Yoon Sul and tall, brawny Taehee are exact opposites, and yet somehow they can’t escape each other! Action-packed romantic comedy- with a twist!

Volumes: 4 (Hiatus) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1833
vanilla_ice_v02_c06_cover1.jpg~original

1075.jpg~original
I personally couldn't get enough of this manhwa. It's hilarious and Vol 1 keeps me entertained even though I've read it like, 10 times! image Don't expect this manhwa to be like Goong or You're So Cool, because this manhwa is totally different, and that's what makes it really interesting and unique. Remember the twist!

Well, give this manhwa a try! I'm sure you'll like it. Discuss anything you like about Vanilla Ice and try to keep this topic alive! image

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will update this topic with direct manhwa download (Vol 1) the next time I drop by. I will either be using Sendspace or Megaupload.

Well, give this manhwa a try! I'm sure you'll like it. And try to keep this topic alive! :)

come on, u're so nice ^^ i'm waiting for it. well the story seems pretty funny. totally different from goong? i loved goong's exhilarating fun and jokes tho. is it 'softer'??

come on, u're so nice ^^ i'm waiting for it. well the story seems pretty funny. totally different from goong? i loved goong's exhilarating fun and jokes tho. is it 'softer'??

Hmm... You should read it first and you'll know what I mean by totally different. :D

me too i'll be waiting for your upload!

I've uploaded Volume 1, so you can start downloading now!

^ No, at the moment the scanlations are only up to Volume 1 only! I'm desperately waiting for the second volume too!!

Don't you think Sul is just too naive? I mean, he joined the Hwan Sang Chun Ha just because Doo-sik said only strong people are invited to join. I mean, seriously... does Sul thinks he's strong? LMAO :D

Guest dumpyfledgling

I just started reading this based on marcs.lover recommendation and I really like the plot. It keeps me interested because I really have no clue where the story is going. The author has built a situation where he/she can switch things up whenever he/she wants to.

actually this manhwa is similar to Never Give UP! a japanese manga. it's the whole girl looks like guy and guy looks like girl thing. lol. anyhoo, love this manhwa too :D

actually this manhwa is similar to Never Give UP! a japanese manga. it's the whole girl looks like guy and guy looks like girl thing. lol. anyhoo, love this manhwa too :D

really?? i've read that one. it was okay...but not really life-altering lol

btw the link above didn't work for me, the dl stopped halfway :mellow:

Guest royalbuff

I started reading this manhwa and I am loving it so far. The characters are interesting (different from Shin and ChaeGyeong!!) and I like the interaction between them, TaeHee's brothers made me laugh in Ch 4 when they were trying to decide what to cook with half-rotten potatoes keke ^-^

Archived