Vanilla Ice

marcs.lover

Guest yokemun

i just dlded this amnga from IRC and i read them all (all 10 chaps) at one shot!!!

omg!!!!!!this is so coool.......

at first i was so confused with the character...

ahh..is getting so interesting now!!!!

omg!!!!!can't wait for chap 11!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

HEY!! have anyone got chap 11? i saw it came up on manga updates. if anyone does please upload it for me!!

thank you!!

Guest flwrgrl

I hate the little girl who clings to the hot class-rep :tongue2:

I haven't decided who Tae-Hee should be with. Yoon Sul is one of the main people, but Hot Rep-Guy is really cool. I'll wait I guess.

*Starts searching for raws*

Lol! All hell broke loose with in this chap. Sul looked so cute when Tae-hee asked him if he's jealous, and what she said next literally threw me off my chair.

Sul + Si-jun = .................... That sounds wrong. Good thing he threw the rock at Tae-hee. :D

Guest yokemun

chap11 was hilarious!!!!!

lol...taehee's really clueless about what's goin on....

did si jun cut his hair??his hair lok shorter than before....

Guest royalbuff

EDIT AGAIN: You guys seem to not see what royalbuff just provided, she gave you the link to the most wonderful livejournal ever... lol, I've been hiding it because I want suspense. The link for the raws for volume 3 there are broken, I'll ask the uploader to reup it.

First up thanks 4 d link to Ch 11 amatsu and secondly, I remember I must have gotten the link to kilgaris livejournal from you!! muahaha ..!! Thanks it's fantastic... ^_______^

Guest Mr.Holmes

THANKS for LIVEJOURNAL link!!!!

Gosh!!! tons of manhwa, I need to finish them without understand any Korean ... but that's fine ^^

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i do not know korean...so i guess i have to just pretend that i know what they are doing in the picture..ahahaha.

• 2 months later...

Archived