Vanilla Ice

marcs.lover

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

the brothers...are hotttt...and the mother..so sexy and beautiful...there genes are soo HOTT....but i wonder whats gonna happen next...and i wonder if taehee is going to agree to the relationship.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is the next chapter coming out anyway? Do the scanlator has a pattern of posting? Like how often they post in a month, what day, etc?

I'm not sure if there's a pattern, all I know is they really scanlate every project they have. Not like other groups that focuses on just one or two or whatever. Although, they do have some series where the releases are doubled you know two-chap releases, and Vanilla Ice isn't really one of them.

^ i notice that..because vanila ice hardly comes out. i hope that they would at least release it as quick as how goong or the others are release.

^ I agree. Does anyone have the raws by any chance?

I think no one does. Korean-Manhwa must have got the raws by themselves, you know like they're the only one who scans it. If anyone has emule, I think you can go and search it there. A lot of manga raws are distributed through there, but I coudn't really get the software because it's a paid one.

I just found out that we have emule. And that it's actually free. (DIE me.)

I'll go and check if there's raws for VI there.

Thanks, amatsu! Pls also update the thread with the latest VI chapter if it's already out! I'm so desperate to read more!! I'm sure .:daRkwinGs:. would too. :)

^ I just checked and I didn't see any raws. I think Korean-Manhwa really has them for themselves. I actually joined the group by being an editor, so I might probably see a little bit of VI. I don't think it's appropriate to share it though (If I finally saw some).

Anyway, Sugar Addiction has just been updated. Please visit the thread for the link of the new chap.

aww...that really sucks then....why can't they just share it...i guess we have no choice but to wait.

aww...that really sucks then....why can't they just share it...i guess we have no choice but to wait.

If they share it, there wouldn't be any excitement. They scan it themselves. If I scanned them my self and if I have a scanlating group, I'd definitely keep the raw scans for my self and my group. The raws that you see from other manhwas are scanned by people that isn't on a scanlating group and they did scan it to share the spoilers to everyone.

Guest DreamScapes

Thank you so much for introducing me and everyone else to this!! Man I love it already!! Thank you for the link also!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived