Vanilla Ice

marcs.lover

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope double-posting is allowed here. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways...

Vanilla Ice is finally updated!!! Yes people it is!

Here it is...

VANILLA ICE VOL 02 CH 10

^

There's too much drama in it. Ha! It's probably one of my most favorite chapters thus far.

BTW, to those who also read MY GIRL, it is also updated.

I hope double-posting is allowed here. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways...

Vanilla Ice is finally updated!!! Yes people it is!

Here it is...

VANILLA ICE VOL 02 CH 10

^

There's too much drama in it. Ha! It's probably one of my most favorite chapters thus far.

BTW, to those who also read MY GIRL, it is also updated.

Wow...thanks a lot! I do agree that Vanilla Ice has the gender mix like Never Give Up -- but Vanilla Ice is so much better in my opinion. I love the artwork and the storyline.

--MM

You're welcome, guys.

I've also read Never Give Up, but I didn't continue it, maybe I will sometime later. I like VI much much mucho more. The heroine on NGU is very manly, and I kind of not like it, but I really do like Akira, he's really hot. VI art is so so much better than NGU, and that might be one of the primary reasons why I do like VI better.

^ Sul, you mean? He's definitely so veryjealous. I mean, just look at how he reacted. :D

Oh yes, he so totally is. :D

Oh and did you guys notice the forepage? The one where Yoonsul is dreaming about him and Taehee. That was just so cute, I adore him so.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^well we all know for sure..he likes taehee...i think thats her name...well....too bad for him...he was late..ahaha.

^ Yep, the name's Tae-hee. I'm really excited about the next chapter. How will she react and stuff. This manhwa is awesome!!

Yup, me too. I miss Tae Hee's brothers too, they rock! I really hope there would be some romance involving one of Tae Hee's brothers and a girl on the future of the manhwa.

^

Here you go;

http://www.savefile.com/files/629083

If you're having any problems, drop me a PM. :)

BTW, you guys should also read H20 (from entropy), Pretty (from VK) and Crimson Hero. I feel like if you like this manhwa you should also read some mangas that I'm reading. You could get them at The Evil Empire (you need ten posts to download stuff) and mangarebels (you just have to register). As for H20, you could find it at entropy.chipslips.de, it's really good.

Archived