Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

I watched the episode yesterday too! 

You can see how experienced Kim Jong Min is when it comes to variety entertainment. His letter was hilarious and has a common theme: getting married & having kids. He congratulated both junghoon and seyoon for their 3rd child and all the single members got married. So it wasn't just KSH whom he predicted has settled down. So let's take Jongmin's letter with a spoonful of salt, and not read too much into it. 

Our sweet variety rookie, Seonho's letter was so heartwarming. Always showing his appreciation to the entire cast. He is such a sweetheart!

Can't wait to watch the subbed episode later today!

• Like 2

They are filming "Feel the Rhythm of Korea" in Incheon today..

YVPcp.jpg

81-F4150-D-2-F8-E-4-D1-D-B210-E607-A42-C

49-A6-AD04-FBE8-484-F-8-C0-C-166-F9-FC63

cr: theqoo

Oh! FYI @irilightSeonho has his own category in DC Gallery and theqoo.

Here is the link in case you want to put it on the first page. Hehe.

DC Inside: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists/?id=sunho

theqoo: https://theqoo.net/kimseonho

• Like 2

On 2/19/2021 at 4:07 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

No.. No.. Different day. His last performance will be on the next day after the fan meeting. Yup, hope he get enough rest.

Ah thank God! Too bad international fans cannot watch it T_T

About shipping, I get your point. From what I see it seems like he's a private person. If he's currently dating someone then I will be very happy for him! But digging more into his personal life is such a big no. And yes I have to agree with your late post that Seonho is a very sweet guy so I think many people can easily mistaken his gesture as lovey dovey. Moreover we only see it on screen, meaning we don't know what is really happening. 

Oh thank you for the Feel The Rhythm photos! Can't wait to watch the ad!

On 2/22/2021 at 6:44 AM, 2d1n_fan said:

You can see how experienced Kim Jong Min is when it comes to variety entertainment. His letter was hilarious and has a common theme: getting married & having kids.

Ah yes! He even write that Bang PD has married someone that is 12 years younger than her, which I thought was hilarious :lol:

Edited by levine1244
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw in case you haven't seen it, Seonho's interview for Japanese magazine

Fyi. Be careful when scanning, translating, or posting something from Japanese magazine. In 2021 they have stricter rules about it :(

Spotted in Wolmido.

Unfortunately, no cr for the pict. 

Eu0mNl5UYAQ83hU?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Fyi. Be careful when scanning, translating, or posting something from Japanese magazine. In 2021 they have stricter rules about it

Ah thanks for the info! I guess i better delete the tweet

Btw I was wondering will this behind the scene be featured on 2D1N?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw I was wondering will this behind the scene be featured on 2D1N?

The Rhythm of Korea? I don't know about the bts. But I believe Bang PD and 2D1N will make special episode for it. They even haven't dropped the dance practice video, we only get sneak peak from preview so far.

3 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Ah thanks for the info! I guess i better delete the tweet

I am also following some Japanese artists and mangas fans, the fans already talked about the law since last year. We didn't know if it'll affect the fans who's living in Japan only or international fans as well. But better be careful, because the official magazine posted the notice for not sharing, scanning, or reposting, even translating everything from the magazine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

But I believe Bang PD and 2D1N will make special episode for it. They even haven't dropped the dance practice video, we only get sneak peak from preview so far.

Yes please!!!

Btw Im clowning here. Seonho is recently seen online and is following a golf instructor. An OP in twitter said that Mr. Hong have a scene where he plays golf. So does it means Mr. Hong is almost confirmed to be KSH comeback drama? Anyway as I said before I'm just clowning so let's wait for the official announcement from SALT :D

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@ixxdhx81 oh dear :( but is it possible that the fan meeting itself will be recorded? Though I never heard a recorded fan meeting before. Really hoping he will be getting enough rest before and afterwards!

Btw I heard that the additional ticket for ICE was sold out within seconds. He is indeed the Daehakro Idol. And in addition to that an OP mentioned that the NAU will release a CF on Friday! Can't wait!

• Like 1

I'm surprised the fan meet is on his last performance day. I would have wished he took the time to savour the completion of the play and reward himself to a good rest or a night out with his friends to unwind. He's such a workaholic!

@levine1244

Did you see the supposedly leaked video of NAU ad of Moon Gayong & Kim Seon Ho? He looks so young! Looking forward to see the full clip on Friday!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, levine1244 said:

but is it possible that the fan meeting itself will be recorded? Though I never heard a recorded fan meeting before. Really hoping he will be getting enough rest before and afterwards!

Btw I heard that the additional ticket for ICE was sold out within seconds.

20210224-195736.jpg

His last performance will be at 17.30 KST. The performance duration is around 1.5 hours. So, he'll be finished around 19.00 KST. The fan meeting is planned to be held at 20.00 PHT (cmiiw) - 21.00 KST. He has 2 hours to move from the theater to the fan meeting live place. Never heard about recorded fm before. :(

He knows about himself the best. I believe his team also already think and calculate any possibilities about it. Just hoping everything goes well as planned.

Yes. And today was also the special tmon ticket opening if I am not mistaken. They provide special ticket with the actors photos.

• Like 2

94914-64821-4047.jpg

94914-64820-4045.jpg

Aaaaaaaahhhh.. SDY and KSH are selected as new model for Korean Dominos Pizza!

Source

I remember PSJ used to be their model and had CF with Park Na Eun (Superman is Back). I actually have a hope for Park Geun Ho (Na Eun's brother) to cross path with Seonho. Since both of them have dimple(s). LOL. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Did you see the supposedly leaked video of NAU ad of Moon Gayong & Kim Seon Ho? He looks so young! Looking forward to see the full clip on Friday!

Yes I saw it on one of the twitter fan acc. Yes he looks so young! I bet non KDrama fans would've believe if we said that he is only 2 years older than Moon Gayoung :D

14 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

He knows about himself the best. I believe his team also already think and calculate any possibilities about it. Just hoping everything goes well as planned.

Yes and hoping he will get enough rest too!

2 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Aaaaaaaahhhh.. SDY and KSH are selected as new model for Korean Dominos Pizza!

Yeesss!!! After Lee Min Ho now him! OMG I'm so proud! If I'm not mistaken all of Dominos models are a-lister. OMG I'm really happy he gets the recognition that he deserved!

14 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Yes. And today was also the special tmon ticket opening if I am not mistaken. They provide special ticket with the actors photos.

I hope the fans that really want to see the play are able to get the ticket. I cannot imagine how fierce the ticket war is. 

Btw aside from waiting for his drama comeback, now I'm wondering what other commercials will Kim Seon Ho be featured on. It seems like he is busy shooting CF in between his schedules.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

Btw aside from waiting for his drama comeback, now I'm wondering what other commercials will Kim Seon Ho be featured on. It seems like he is busy shooting CF in between his schedules.

Haha yes! On salt ent blog, one of his schedules in February is for shooting ads. Still hoping for Gongcha. Last year it's rumored that he was on the list for the new Gongcha model. Really looking forward.

Teaser for Nau: Nau Korea

• Like 3

@ixxdhx81 ah yes I heard that rumour too! I secretly wish he will landed a car ad and coffee ad though :D 

Btw have you checked Domino's IG? They post a BTS for the photoshoot on their IG Story.

Btw I just realize that this is the last week of February. And since his play will be ended on March, will the announcement of his comeback drama be posted by SALT soon? *fingers crossed!*

@2d1n_fan NAU korea has posted a teaser for their CF on their IG acc!

• Like 3

Wow! So much content released today! Even Canon released a new photo ad.

:love:

@levine1244 

I hope he will get a car CF too! That was also the wish he shared during vlive fan meet.

I saw the NAU teaser! So cute! How can he be 35 years old?

@ixxdhx81

Considering past Domino's endorsers have all been A listers, this CF shows KSH has joined their ranks. I'm beyond thrilled of the recognition he is receiving. 

Looks like there will be lots of content tomorrow too! New video from Edition Sensibility, NAU & Domino's Pizza!

Edited by 2d1n_fan
Added more content
  • Like 2

@2d1n_fan I think I saw someone translated it on twitter. Will post here once I'm able to find it!

Btw thank you for the videos! Have you seen Domino's Ad? OMG I wonder in which ad will he be featured again. 

Anyway you can find the Domino's ad here, there are 3 versions. You can watch it all on Domino's Korea youtube channel.

Someone visited Domino's offline store and look what she found! (the twitter owner is not the OP btw) :)

• Like 2

@levine1244Thank you! Please do share the translated speech if you managed to find! I tried to search on twitter but couldn't find anything.

Yes, I saw the Domino's pizza ad! Can't believe they said Domino Seonho as a catchphrase in one of the clips. Lol... I understand seonho can also mean preferred. How apt!

It's finally March! Looking forward to Salt's drama confirmation soon. 

:blush:

• Like 2