Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

So excited about these news ! He is so impressive. A chameleon indeed. He seems to want to try with a wide variety of characters. 

I am so impatient about Lost in the star ! The plot sounds very interesting and comments are so great !

Sometimes i love to see the "real Zhu yilong" with his photos, not a role, a character but just him, like he can be just himself. It's difficult to explain (in english) but i love to see the man too. So i Love the last photo !!!

@hush puppy I totally agree with Siva Wilai, thank you so much for all your work, it's amazing that we can have such informations !

(Posted on: Wednesday, 28 December 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  More Awards & Recognition!!

The 3rd "Guang Ying China" (Light And Shadow China) Honor Ceremony was held today, 28 December 2022.  Twelve Honors were announced.

Jointly sponsored by People's Daily Online and the China Film Association, this event was held online.

"Lighting Up The Stars"

1) The screenwriters of "Lighting Up The Stars", Mr Liu Jiang Jiang and Mr Yu Min,  were awarded the 2021-2022 Honorary Recommendation Screenwriter Award.

2) "Lighting Up The Stars" was awarded the 2021-2022 Media Attention Film Award.

3) For his performance in "Lighting Up The Stars", Zhu Yi Long was awarded "The 2021-2022 Annual Media Attention Actor". 

Zhu Yi Long Was Also Awarded The  "2022 Zhi Hu 2022 Filmmaker Of The Year Award"  For His Role As Mo San Mei In "Lighting Up The Stars"  

This Photo below is for   @shura-emrys.  Who likes to look at Zhu Yi Long's Original Person sometimes.  Just in case she has forgotten how he looks like.   (Can we blame @shura-emrys?  When our Zhu Yi Long is like A Magician.  Always changing his looks?  Honestly, I love to stare at his Original Person too) :winkx:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Friday, 30 December 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  "The Mistake By The River"

Zhu Yi Long's "The Great War" has not wrap up filming yet.   It is in it's final stage and should finish filming by March 2023.

Zhu Yi Long took time off to film  "The Mistake By The River".

Must be very challenging.  Switching between one Character-Role to another.

The novel is the author's reflection on the Cultural Revolution expressed through literature.  He touches on the:

- Social Absurdity during that time

- The Violation of laws and human rights

- The Exposure of the evil elements of human nature.

It is a thought-provoking story.  And I believe in Zhu Yi Long's ability to bring the Character to Life.   Thus allowing  us - the audience to fully immerse ourselves in his performance.

Director            :  Mr Wei Shu Jun

Scriptwriters  :  Mr Wei Shu Jun and Kang Chun Lei,

Lead Actor      :  Zhu Yi Long

Lead Actress : Zeng Mei Hui Zi

Thanks to Zhu Yi Long.   We will be able to Feast Our Eyes on him in 3 Wonderful Movies, for  2023.  He is working very hard to provide us with good Movies.  He truly Pampers Us!!  it is a Privilege to be his Fan.

1) "Lost In The Stars"

2) "The Mistake By The River"

3) "The Great War"

Starring: #ZhuYi Long and #ZengMeihuizi (Chloe Maayan)

Lead Actress : Zeng Mei Hui Zi

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2020%2F1113%2F3fc66502j00qjptrn0013d000hs00rbp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 31 December 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  "The Mistake By The River"

We all know Zhu Yi Long very well.  But we may not know the Lead Actress.  Honestly, I do not know her at all.  This is the first time I hear of her name.

Lead Actress - Ms Zeng Mei Hui Zi

She is an actress from mainland China.

She won the Best Actress Award at the 38th Hong Kong Film Awards for "Three Husbands" and the Best Supporting Actress Award at the 19th Chinese Film Media Awards for "A Pluto Hour". Her film masterpieces include classics like "Three Husbands", "A Pluto Hour" and "The Money Boys".

Novelist - Mr Yu Hua

Yu Hua is a famous and award-winning writer, novelist and screenwriter in mainland China.  He is the Charles Dickens of China.

Below are the Success Of The Movies Adapted From His Novels:

Zhang Yimou won the Jury Prize at the Cannes International Film Festival for the movie "To Live" adapted from his original novel.

Zhang Yuan won the Special Director Award at the 56th Venice Film Festival for "Homecoming".

"Xu Sanguan" was adapted by South Korean director Ha Jung-woo and sold well at the global box office. 

Director - Mr Wei Shu Jun

Is a film director and screenwriter born in the 90s in Mainland China.  Wei Shu Jun is one of the few Chinese directors who pursue art.

He won the Special Jury Award for Short Films at the 71st Cannes International Film Festival  with "Yanbian Boys". 

The Best Director Award of the 5th Pingyao International Film Festival Fei Mu Honor with "Stories of Yong'an Town".

His other film masterpieces include:

"A Thousand Thousands of Floating Worlds",

"Stories of Yong'an Town"

"Wild Horses Split Their Manes" and other classic works. 

Award Winning Novelist + Award Winning Director & Script-Writer + Award Winning Lead Actor (Zhu Yi Long) + Award Winning Lead Actress 

With the blessing of Yu Hua's original novel, Wei Shu Jun's screenwriter and director, the behind-the-scenes combination has the potential to win the three major European film festivals.

This is the reason why so many Actors have vied for this Role.  They include Wang Yi Bo, Zhang Yi and Xiao Yang.  Zhang Yi and Xiao Yang are top-class actors.  Both are veterans and older than Zhu Yi Long.  No comment on Wang Yi Bo.

Having said that, I hope the filming of "The Mistake by the River" will proceed smoothly.  And win a lot of awards for the Team.  Especially for our Zhu Yi Long !!

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 31 December 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  Since 31 December 2021,

He will play his guitar and sing to bid farewell to the previous year.  And welcome the oncoming year.

Zhu Yi Long sent this Video Below at 22.44pm, 31 December 2022.  He said:  "We are about to say goodbye to 2022.  Here we come to 2023! In the new year, I wish everyone can be happy, safe and healthy.  Have Passion"

**A Fan shared that Zhu Yi Long was filming in Jiangxi, when he took time off to shoot this Clip for us - His Fans.  We are always on his Mind.  He was standing under a Bridge.**

At 00.06am of 1 January 2023: Zhu Yi Long sent this Message.  He says: "The first day in 2023 is as warm as before.  Everything went smoothly. Happy New Year's Day to everyone".

**Edited On: Monday, 2 January 2023

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thank you so much, dear @hush puppy May all of your wishes come true as well, especially the one about our Zhu YiLong! ^<

Really exciting about the 3 upcoming films from him!!! I'm so ready to watch LITS. MBTR has such a fantastic team! So great he has a chance to work with such a veterans in film industry. Experiences are the best gift to further succeed in life.

Also thank you for the cutest vids ever, it made me smiled all the way through this New Year! i love to watch ZYL cried while acting, but in real life, his smile and laugh are the best!! SO INFECTIOUS!!!

))^O^((

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Siva Wilai said:

Thank you so much, dear @hush puppy May all of your wishes come true as well, especially the one about our Zhu YiLong! ^<

Really exciting about the 3 upcoming films from him!!! I'm so ready to watch LITS. MBTR has such a fantastic team! So great he has a chance to work with such a veterans in film industry. Experiences are the best gift to further succeed in life.

Also thank you for the cutest vids ever, it made me smiled all the way through this New Year! i love to watch ZYL cried while acting, but in real life, his smile and laugh are the best!! SO INFECTIOUS!!!

))^O^((

@Siva Wilai  So very true. :lol:

(Posted on: Monday, 2 January 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  1st January 2023 New Year Holiday Shots

Before he gets busy filming again.  Oh my.  He is so Happy!  Great start to 2023. 

He is someone who relishes Life.  He is not perturbed by the obstacles and problems which come his way.

@shura-emrys  You get your wish yeah!  He did take some time off to relax.

@Siva Wilai  How infectious is his "Laugh" this time? :lol:

Dear Zhu Yi Long, If you or your team happens to visit this Thread, can you please tell us - what is it that makes you laugh out so LOUD?
 :crazymad:

• LOL 3

On 1/1/2023 at 1:28 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 1 January 2023)

Happy New Year 2023 To Everyone Here:

@ParinParin @Siva Wilai @shura-emrys

May all your wishes come true: Good Health, A Successful Career, Happiness, Peace, Abundant Wealth And Prosperity

happy new year wishes and greetings - email banner

@ParinParin  must be very busy.  Because she is in the Hotel Industry.

@hush puppy Thank you so much, yes I m super busy with high season in Phuket. I m only read and read, could not reply anything but still follow your update about Xiao Zhu  whenever I have time. Happy New Year 2023 to you all @shura-emrys @Siva Wilai

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 3 January 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: The Person You Are Calling Is Sleeping

Some of the scenes are Candid Shots.  While some are from his dramas.

Mixed Cuts

Credits to Yilongmyworld for the Twitter Clip below:

Click To Watch: There are English Translation. You can hear Zhu Yi Long saying directly that:
- he likes to keep Life Simple & Pure
- he and his fans are like friends. He feels that his Fans give him more that he has given to them. So humble of him.
(This is how I got his information.  Direct from his "mouth".) :lol:

• Love 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 4 January 2023)

Zhu Yi Long :  Weibo's Favourite

Tuesday, 3 January 2023: Zhu Yi Long's Mo San Mei character in "Lighting Up The Stars" was chosen as Weibo Netizens' Most Favourite Movie Character of 2022.    CONGRATULATIONS ! 

:hooray2:

Credits To Owner:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1