Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

@flutterby06 thank you for the update! I missed the pic before~ 

I suppose there were lots of scenes that had to be deleted along the way. Its quite a norm in film making~

Lol. It was blue indeed :heartbreak:

Of course when he smiles :)

• Like 3

On 4/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, katakwasabi said:

@flutterby06 thank you for the update! I missed the pic before~ 

I suppose there were lots of scenes that had to be deleted along the way. Its quite a norm in film making~

yeah it's quite natural actually..But I think few complained because the scene seemed fun just by the screen shots.

Btw, Jang Nara uploaded two picture on insta of that filming...Same outfits! I remember thinking where this bts are from..now I have it.

hiding behind Jin Hyuks shade ..I remember laughing at her cute hashtags.. :lol: 

# Empress Dignity # Elija # Choi Jin-hyuk # Shin Sung-rok # Jang Nara # Pretending to be serious # Hiding in the shade # Sorry about Jinhyeok # Life like that # Special sunny # Oh Sunny

• Like 2

Deleted scene with subs.

To be honest, I kinda see why it was deleted. Imo, the kimchi making is out of place in terms of story flow. The scene where Sunny gave Woobin a wrap from her dad's bento box is better, it felt more natural and the scene as a whole was far more hilarious lol (refer spoiler tab heh).

YECISQL.gif

yROSN22.png&key=e9c6b997eb26b174fc9c4280

(Ctto)

Spoiler

The look on Woobin's face and Sunny's face hahaha

• Like 2

Destiny Taxi Sunny version min 1.58

Original from musical Finding Mr Destiny maybe from 2006 or 2007 (Shin Sung Rok was the main)

• Like 1

Upcoming dramas for Shin Sung Rok (emperor) and Yoon So Yi(nanny)

Perfume.

Yoon So Yi's new drama # is gameofthrones. I wonder what that is about. Would we get a K-version of GoT? Haha

• Like 1

Update for Hyuk, Nanny and Yura's upcoming drama!

Hyuk: Perfume 3rd June 2019 (KBS)

Nanny: A Place in the Sun 3rd June 2019 (KBS)

Yura: Aide 14th June 2019 (JTBC)

Updates for Wang Shik: he's currently filming Justice (KBS). Tentative air date is currently in July 2019.

TLE vibes!

Hyuk, Nanny, Na Wang Shik dramas on KBS 

Top row center: Nanny

Middle row center: Na Wang Shik

Bottom row left & right: Hyuk

Hahahaha :lol:

7002_0-96685500-1561107718_20190621_1656

Perfume (Hyuk) and Seasons of the Sun (Nanny) is currently airing :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333737wpp/8-k-drama-couples-that-have-an-adorable-height-difference

7. Jang Nara and Shin Sung Rok in “The Last Empress”

These two aren’t exactly a leading couple, but enough of us shipped it in “The Last Empress” that they still count. Shin Sung Rok is 187 centimeters (approximately 6 feet 2 inches) tall, while Jang Nara is just 160 centimeters (approximately 5 feet 3 inches), which adds an extra layer of drama to their more-stormy-than-sunny relationship. Over time, Jang Nara casts aside her sugar-sweet image from the drama’s first episodes, proving herself a worthy match for Shin Sung Rok’s outsized villainy, even when he towers 27 centimeters (approximately 11 inches) above.

• Like 1

Congratulations Empress Sunny for winning Outstanding Actress Award in Seoul Drama Awards 2019!!

0000406780_001_20190829061127769.jpg

0501548222510611-600.jpg

• Like 3

I was nearly moving on from Hyuk and then I saw this. I'm back to square one. Hahahaha

Cute Hyuk moments by SBS catch.

Part 1

Part 2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@katakwasabi I was missing this level of craziness. I knew just the person who could empathize with me in this situation. This still remains my favourite OST from the drama and this was so well edited. He was another level of crazy! Missing his brand of crazy. :tears: He took to another level, every single time. Left us all either loving him or hating him. But he definitely did make us all sit up and take notice.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

An update from Pyeha!!!

Wow~ it's nearly a year since TLE premiered. It feels so recent :)

IG caption trans (google translate)

Thank you so much! First Anniversary Gift of the Empress !!!!!!! I miss you so much. Thank you again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1