Seems like SSR also can’t move on. He made multiple post with pics from TLE set

:bawling:

Dang it SSR. Now i can't move on again. Hahaha

New gif: fire bird

nxZnjE.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@katakwasabi I reacted with a confused emoticon for the above post because I wanted to laugh at you once again not being able to move on, but the gif made me want to cry... :huh:

:lol:

Lol! I'm slowly moving on. I've started doing gifs for other dramas, so thats a step forward. Haha

E8lrV0.gif

anyeong~~~ 

From Hyuk and his true love coffee. The one thing that bought him happiness and didn't hurt him~ You will be dearly missed coffee Hyuk~

Anyways. I stumbled upon this on YT.

I didn't realize the similarities between Sunny's and Hyuk's actions and words before. Hua3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways. I stumbled upon this on YT.

I didn't realize the similarities between Sunny's and Hyuk's actions and words before. Hua3

This is the reason why it's so easy to ship them and harder to ship Sunny with NWS. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

On 3/3/2019 at 3:12 PM, ktcjdrama said:

This is the reason why it's so easy to ship them and harder to ship Sunny with NWS. :sweatingbullets:

Heh. Perhaps so~ :sweatingbullets:

I visited TLE's DC for the first time today.

And...saw someone wrote this

"It is like a musical work. It starts in front of everyone and ends with a tragedy of two people."

Which i find unexpectedly.....poetic in some sense? Hahahaha.

Starts in front of everyone

ANPQPl.gif

Ends with a tragedy of 2 people

k8Zw5J.gif

Ahahaha

Anyways~ slightly off topic SSR gif to cheer yaaallll~ ngehehe

XLo755.gif

• Like 1

I'm only around 20 eps in, I was watching this when it started but wanted to wait to marathon this drama! I LOVE this drama it's so addicting :w00t:

empress dowager's milk bath scene was more WTF than Tae Hang Ho transforming into Choi Jin Hyuk scene :crazy: that's so messed up...
 "The chief guard's body is like my own body"

"Don't go anywhere. Stay with me." *touches his cheek* omg the bromance is killing me... :smirk: 

Wang Shik must be pretty strong if he can survive so many hits on the head.

in ep 24 why didn't Lee Hyuk or Yu Ra recognize that was Woo Bin's voice on the phone/voice recording? I don't think he used something to change his voice back then.

thankfully the Princess has saved Wang Shik from that button incident. I sorta feel bad for her when he doesn't actually like her that way.

• Like 1

Oh A Rin's interview..Her answers are subbed.

She still remembers the ED's dub scene lines..It's her favorite Scene! 

All the best to Arini .. :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, crystaltears said:

in ep 24 why didn't Lee Hyuk or Yu Ra recognize that was Woo Bin's voice on the phone/voice recording? I don't think he used something to change his voice back then.

He was using satoori, a different accent. So they couldn't recognize his voice. 

• Thanks 1

SSR recent IG update prevents me from moving on hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

And..

Omona! Look at what I found:

Papa Sunny and Hyuk were once friends in another drama :lol:

hyena-prescon.jpg

(ctto)

• LOL 1

hated the last episodes! :thumbsdown: because 1) the way they killed Wang Sik off like that was so forced/lame, it was hard for me to believe that was even the same character. The explosion was just too cruel way to die :angry: 

If he had to die just let him die peacefully, like he couldn't make it through the brain surgery. But then again Choi Jin Hyuk's character survived in Devilish Joy (also with brain problem) so why not in this drama too?

2) no one visited his grave or even mentioned him anymore like he's some background character? Especially Sunny, when he's saved/helped her so many times and wouldn't have gone this far without his (and other people's) help.... not even a final "Thank you/goodbye" or anything?? 

Lee Hyuk's sudden change of heart just felt weird to me. I thought Yu Ra died but she showed up in the end :o 

I wonder what the original ending would've been like if it wasn't extended. 

• Like 2

Ending was crazy crazy depressing to me, i just can't handle NWS death. Also the way LH dies too. This drama really mess with my head. But im happy that Sunny and Ah ri survived, they're cute

• Sad 1

Found this..

The video shows places in the palace and also behind the scenes for the props and sets and some damages that happened. Good thing props were insured :sweat_smile:

Apparently SBS uploaded this TLE ending compilation video several weeks ago. Hohoho

I was rambling about LH and CWB should be buddies on CJH's thread. And look at what I stumbled upon..YT showed me this lol. I can't stop laughing at the editing though. Nice song selection btw. :lol::sweatingbullets: