[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

About the texting message shown in the preview should be between GY and Emily.

lt can't be JH, they never text message to each other before. Maybe is Sena to bid her farewell but at the second thoughts, won't SN afraid that GY will chase after her since she knows that she is on the run and l don't think she will allow SN to take SY with her as she is a criminal too.

Emily is telling GY about her mom is getting sick and GY's advice is asking her to be sure ( Bobby might be tricking her).

Emily has no one to approach for help except JH and now GY cos she trusts her.

I don't think Emily will allow JH to go back with her. She knows Bobby is looking for JH.

The two ladies will come to a decision for Emily to go back alone without JH's knowledge.

That's the picture in the instagram about GY meets Emily in the airport and sends her off to take her plane back to America.

Another Version:

I just read a preview from naver that GY draws a line to JH who comes to see her. lt seems that she comes to know that Emily's mom is sick and JH needs to go back with her to help by tending her mom.

GY also knew that JH will never leave Emily alone to go back to America.

Some viewers think that JH will take care of everything for Emily and her mom and then come back to Korea.

But by the time, he comes back, will GY accept him again?

We will know in the last episode.

l still think the main concern is whether Emily and JH will be getting divorce than JH and GY whether they will get back together.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fansdrama, I fully expect JH to return to the US. Considering that the contract wife said that he treats her like a mental patient I don’t think he will think her capable of taking care of her sick mom. So just like he took care of her dad’s funeral, he’ll probably take care of her mom. Added to that is the present threat of Bobby. I can’t see him leaving helpless women alone. I also don’t think he would accept the contract wife leaving like that without any closure especially if she does it behind his back. 

I think this is where GY and him will clash because she’s very concerned with his life. I don’t know if her understanding will extend so far as to be willing to agree with his decision.

59 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@fansdrama, I fully expect JH to return to the US. Considering that the contract wife said that he treats her like a mental patient I don’t think he will think her capable of taking care of her sick mom. So just like he took care of her dad’s funeral, he’ll probably take care of her mom. Added to that is the present threat of Bobby. I can’t see him leaving helpless women alone. I also don’t think he would accept the contract wife leaving like that without any closure especially if she does it behind his back. 

I think this is where GY and him will clash because she’s very concerned with his life. I don’t know if her understanding will extend so far as to be willing to agree with his decision.

"Do not want more" or "Don't hope for more" as what the media puts up.

GY has made her choice to draw a line (stop seeing each other and no contact)

Regards of YS, he can meet his dad again when he grows up and can travel by his own to visit him.

Nowadays, most divorced couples' children are doing the same thing.

For JH, he has to give up his hope of opening a glass store in YB city or to let JB to take care of his business.

But will JH willing to accept leaving YS and he moves back to America?

Today Topic for Episode 102 is

JH and Emily divorce????

"Do not want more "

The situation can be reversed.

@fansdrama, I feel bad for YS. I really do. It was so cute the way he was rubbing his father’s chin and then touching his own for comparison. It would have been nice for him to grow up with his dad after missing out on him for six years. In any case, JH needs to be forced to make a decision. He can’t straddle two boats. 

About JB, I can’t see her going back into glass. She has her own career now and if she marries HG she’ll probably have a lot more things to do as wife of a Chairman.

Anyway, I assume GY drew the line because JH told her he would be returning to the US with contract wife. He’s wearing the same pinstriped jacket that he wore in the scene when contract wife was telling him about her sick mom.

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Bahahahah seeing her run away like that in the preview feel so good

:lol: Very satisfying. Thankfully she had the good sense to send SY to GY and family. 

The text preview seem to say she’s caught and prosecuted. Heh. It’s about time. It also says contract wife leaves Korea for the USA (hopefully never to return).

10 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

:lol: Very satisfying. Thankfully she had the good sense to send SY to GY and family. 

She has noticed SY  being so unhappy in the car. She is starting to feel the guilt of bringing along SY with her.

She realized she can't bring happiness to her daughter..

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna yes her mom is with her after her jailed time but i think GY also will not let SY forget about her mother maybe GY will tell that SN is overseas that she cannot come to SY..

Yes, I suppose GY will since she understands as a mom also. I really hope they buy a house because that back room is getting crowded. GY will probably have both kids sleep with her for now. 

16 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I hate SN but in todays episode i feel pity for her as a mother most specially when she let SY go to Jaedong restaurant..

As for emily and JH, emily told JH that he cant go with her in the US because of bobby and also they will divorce later but JH told emily that even that will happen he will still do because emily is his friend and he also need to settle things about bobby

As for JH and GY, its true that GY want to draw a line between the two of them but JH cut her off telling he still want her and YS...

Two consecutive episode will be aired on monday dec 31...omg can wait for the finale of this drama..

There will be episode tomorrow too :) They wrote 12.28 date for 103 episode... I think HotHunk will go with Emily to US, because they have to settle everything (specially Bobby and divorce), but he will come back soon (I guess two month or max three month. I don't think that for years, because they would have to change the children for last episode)...

They are tricky, because they didn't mentioned HotHunk's name in text preview and they didn't show airport scene in video preview...

ln the next preview, GY seems to find out that JH will go back to America. She is starting to worry whether he can come back as Bobby is going to hurt him.

l guess Emily will not allow JH to come along with her. She knows that he will get hurt or kill by Bobby.

ln the text preview only mention about Emily decides to go back to America to look for her mom.

10 minutes ago, csancsy said:

There will be episode tomorrow too :) They wrote 12.28 date for 103 episode... I think HotHunk will go with Emily to US, because they have to settle everything (specially Bobby and divorce), but he will come back soon (I guess two month or max three month. I don't think that for years, because they would have to change the children for last episode)...

They are tricky, because they didn't mentioned HotHunk's name in text preview and they didn't show airport scene in video preview...

The picture in the instagram shows 2 persons (Emily and GY), no trace of JH in the airport.

For Bobby, he is better to come to Korea as what GY has mentioned in the last episode, the detective can easily trace him and catch him when he tries to harm JH.

Morning Everyone, Yesterday I was lost for words.. Wasn't really interested in the comments it wasn't nothing personal against everyone that posted.. It was just yesterday episode was riduiculous..

15 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Plus, pretty typical.  All of the criminals suffer from apoplexy when they are caught.  Wut? Jail?  WHY me?  Uh, because you committed the crime?   Well, yes.  But I was only trying to get rich, steal something, swindle someone, and xyz got in my way and had to be kidnapped, murdered, swindled.  It was just in a days' work.  Nothing anyone else wouldn't/didn't do.  WHY are you trying to prosecute/seek revenge upon me?  YOU are being so unreasonable!  

@watchumlots  :w00t:   Whats really unreasonable is I keep going back for more after all the disappointments these dramas gives us..

At this point I don;t care who ends up with whim

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

In the preview HK propose to JB..JH going to Jaedong restaurant and jaedong ask JH if he can call him brother in law now but no response to both GY and JH just they look at each other..

@csancsy in the end of todays episode they write 12/31 is the next episode airing so means tomorrow they will not broacast 103

12.28 is written before text preview... But maybe now it would be better On Monday (at once two episode) :) We will find out tomorrow :D  By the way if JaeDong wants to call HotHunk as brother-in-law, KY-HotHunk have to get married again... :lol: And HotHunk has to divorce before...:P

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

In the preview HK propose to JB..JH going to Jaedong restaurant and jaedong ask JH if he can call him brother in law now but no response to both GY and JH just they look at each other..

@csancsy in the end of todays episode they write 12/31 is the next episode airing so means tomorrow they will not broacast 103

Chingu, have you seen from the wiki.d.addicts for the broadcasting slot of time?

Refer from KBS official website

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,103,785783

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

I don't think there is back to back episodes on 12/31(Monday). After this drama, they are broadcasting KBS Drama Awards 2018.

Therefore, no two episodes to be broadcasted on the same night ,

Episode 103 will be broadcasted as usual on tomorrow night 12/28 (Friday).

Don't miss watching this episode!

18 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I just saw the end episode today and it appears in the scene 12/31 airing, normally i dont see like that if they continue airing the episode but if not they will post in the screen so the viewers knew...

Then it's better to check again in KBS Official Website on tomorrow.

They are more accurate.

KBS announced that the KBS Song Festival 2018 would take place on December 28, 2018, at 8:30 p.m 

EP 103 w/o Eng subs:

The two thug-crooks got caught.  

EvilCEO is going to the Grey Bar Inn for a prolonged stay.

Don't know why EvilPrez is still out-and-about.

WitchyFake's bio-mom looks like a basset hound with her big, sad, droopy eyes.  Every scene she is wearing her basset hound look.  WHY WHY WHY is she running around all over town apologizing to everyone?   I'm over it.  So over it.

WitchyFake is on-the-run.  How can she sleep knowing she killed her kid's dad?  All she worries about is not getting caught and $$$.  Well, now she can worry about getting caught.  

Who cares about DeRanged/UnStableMable?

Still don't care about HotHeir & SweetSis.

CuteKiddo dropped-off at her paternal grandparents' house.  We knew that was coming.

Still don't care about ancillary Restaurant Couple.  Nope. Still don't. 

Preview leads us to believe WitchyFake will toss herevilself off a cliff.  We can hope.  

Archived