Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Quite frankly it’s time for these villains to get their just desserts. And maybe too this new development will shake up JH because he need to get rid of his contract wife. He’s being too passive and complacent as though he wants GY to continue waiting for the rest of her life. 

 

Still,I really dislike how characters in Korean shows let people control them. It’s the strangest thing for me to watch. I guess this will be up to JH to decide if he wants his son raised by someone else or stay at the side of his contract wife. 

Its true that mostly korran characters let other people control them most especially if that person are rich / have money or very powerful..

Yes your right chingu it really up to JH now how he will handle the situation, GY and HK did their part already now its JH turn the revenge that he started must he finish alone without anyone dragging to the mess except SN, fakedad and chairman jung..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its true that mostly korran characters let other people control them most especially if that person are rich / have money or very powerful..

Yes your right chingu it really up to JH now how he will handle the situation, GY and HK did their part already now its JH turn the revenge that he started must he finish alone without anyone dragging to the mess except SN, fakedad and chairman jung..

Actually, I think HG needs to do his part too. He has power in his company and it’s about time he graduate to the man in charge. His family has been the source of the problems in this show and it would be very good character growth if he changes how his family behave and treat others. He shouldn’t hide behind blood if he wants to change the company as he declared he would. I know JH intends to do his part but HG shouldn’t allow his uncle to continue threatening peoples and their businesses. So to me he should join up with JH rather than sit on the sidelines.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

Actually, I think HG needs to do his part too. He has power in his company and it’s about time he graduate to the man in charge. His family has been the source of the problems in this show and it would be very good character growth if he changes how his family behave and treat others. He shouldn’t hide behind blood if he wants to change the company as he declared he would. I know JH intends to do his part but HG shouldn’t allow his uncle to continue threatening peoples and their businesses. So to me he should join up with a JH rather than sit on the sidelines.

But for now HK is very busy following JB hahaha, seriously HK is still the same like a tall flat wood cannot move without being told by anyone, he dont gave backbone even if he request the same power as chairman of YB group he still cant control or mostly say reverse his uncle and even SN, he only thre to threat them but no movement from his side..

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

But for now HK is very busy following JB hahaha, seriously HK is still the same like a tall flat wood cannot move without being told by anyone, he dont gave backbone even if he request the same power as chairman of YB group he still cant control or mostly say reverse his uncle and even SN, he only thre to threat them but no movement from his side..

This is why he needs the character growth. How can he be in charge of a conglomerate and can’t even do this much? I think he is just too cowardly and he needs to be more courageous. How can JH handle so many things at once? His contract wife, YB City, Koji and Sena, this new development with GY, searching for CDB and still keeping track on Baek. He has way too much going on.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

This is why he needs the character growth. How can he be in charge of a conglomerate and can’t even do much? I think he is just too cowardly and he needs to be more courageous. How can JH handle so many things at once? His contract wife, YB City, this new development with GY, searching for CDB and still keeping track on Baek. He has way too much going on.

Lets ask this stupid writer why she need to let JH shoulder all the baggages that these bad conglomerate people does...well for now i really dont know how to answer or how to react in every episode because honestly everyday only stupidity i can see well there is a change little bit but still always the vad people have a upperhand with almost 94episodes so we must expect that this stupidity will last ung 2nd or 3rd to the last episode..

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Lets ask this stupid writer why she need to let JH shoulder all the baggages that these bad conglomerate people does...well for now i really dont know how to answer or how to react in every episode because honestly everyday only stupidity i can see well there is a change little bit but still always the vad people have a upperhand with almost 94episodes so we must expect that this stupidity will last ung 2nd or 3rd to the last episode..

I guess we should be used to this but I notice every week for the last three weeks GY is supposed to get married to HG. :lol: I guess they should just go ahead and get married already and spare us the suspense. Meanwhile, SN getting her way should be expected right down to the minute before the credits roll in the last episode. This writer is truly adept at rinse and repeat writing.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow so Evil Uncle sends mobster man to the resturant to threaten GY and JH has found CDB.. Now this is getting interesting.. Lot has been posted on todays episode but none of you didn't see the outcome of it.. Evil Uncle won't have any other choice but to bow down to JH come next week episode.. JH knowing that mobster boss is in Evil Uncle hands and if he has is hands on CDB all of them is in trouble.. Evil Uncle on his way back to prison but he wonlt be lonely he'll have plenty of company.. SN, Fake Dad,CDB, And The Mobster.. They all can shoot kites to one another..  

There's going to be a big fight for sure come next week everybody not going to get whst they want.. SN may try to run to Europe with her daughter and the Fake Japanese Man but will be stop dead in her tracks at te airport.. She may get as far to Europe but will be detain and headed back to Korea once she tries to pass through customs..

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Actually, I think HG needs to do his part too. He has power in his company and it’s about time he graduate to the man in charge. His family has been the source of the problems in this show and it would be very good character growth if he changes how his family behave and treat others. He shouldn’t hide behind blood if he wants to change the company as he declared he would. I know JH intends to do his part but HG shouldn’t allow his uncle to continue threatening peoples and their businesses. So to me he should join up with JH rather than sit on the sidelines.

@celebrianna  If HG don't step up now and show some kind of leadership in taking the Riens in that company it would end up going through and M&A and with those other shareholders they could demand of a new leadership.. He could be out voted and it's nothing Uncle or Evil Dad could do about uit their vites won't count they'll be in prison being they are the reason the company is like this and being that HG knew of their bad conducts and dirty deeds he'll be out of the voting circuit to.. It wouldn't suprise me if he be held accountable for some of the things that happen.. Even though he didn't put anyone up to these things..

 

I'm beginning to see how this writer may put GY and HG the End Game.. Regardless if SN daughter is related to HG or not they all love her.. I could see GY marrying HG for the Lil girl sake.. Legally SN is HG sister since Fake Dad did adopt her and out her on the family registry.. GY will marry him to protect her brothers child and make sure SN never sees her again..   

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sava2sava, so JH found CDB? Good for him. As to GY marrying HG, I wish they would hurry up and do it. The “will they won’t they” is getting tiring. They could pretty much marry them off this week to end that storyline and just focus on taking down SN. She makes my blood boil every time she gets away with her bad deeds. Evil uncle need to be gone too but I’m okay with the noose slowly tightening around his neck.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell   happened to the brains of the writer of this drama?  The characters are so evil and the plot has become so  lame.  The villains have been running around free like they own the world.  What is the police doing?  Baek, a killer is on the loose,  even showing up at the residence of the person he killed; a wealthy businessman who, after getting out of prison is back doing his usual dirty business - in front of everyone else - especially those in authority. 

 

I'm only a reader and yet my blood is boiling while reading the recaps.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, so JH found CDB? Good for him. As to GY marrying HG, I wish they would hurry up and do it. The “will they won’t they” is getting tiring. They could pretty much marry them off this week to end that storyline and just focus on taking down SN. She makes my blood boil every time she gets away with her bad deeds. Evil uncle need to be gone too but I’m okay with the noose slowly tightening around his neck.

@celebrianna  From the preview JH found the house Evil Uncle has been housing CDB.. SN got the Okay from Evil Uncle to let Mobster out.. He didn't know she's sending him there to threaten GY with YS.. SN thinks it's JH thats hiding CDB.. SN don't know Evil Uncle has the upperhand on her.. Bring out all those voice recordings you want.. Evil Uncle got his hands on all the secrets.. He'll use these two men to force GY and HG to marry and get rid of SN for good..  Like killing three birds with one stone..

 

Noiw what I find stupid is GY not telling her parents that mobster man is who killed DY.. Dad looking stupid as ever bowing and apologizing.. Did SN tell Mobster that GY had got her phone with the picture of those two in it..?    

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, viyra said:

What the hell   happened to the brains of the writer of this drama?  The characters are so evil and the plot has become so  lame.  The villains have been running around free like they own the world.  What is the police doing?  Baek, a killer is on the loose,  even showing up at the residence of the person he killed; a wealthy businessman who, after getting out of prison is back doing his usual dirty business - in front of everyone else - especially those in authority. 

 

I'm only a reader and yet my blood is boiling while reading the recaps.

:lol: I swear when I read what @joan0528 and @fansdrama posted about today’s episode I burst out laughing. I’m not even upset anymore and I’m really beginning not to care anymore. It’s beyond ridiculous. I really liked the two couples in this drama and that’s why I held on so long but I think I should start focusing again on my other current drama show couples.

 

@sava2sava, thanks for that information. I did wonder why Baek showed up at Jae Dong’s. So they threaten GY with YS? Is GY not going to tell JH? Even if GY has plans to cave in to their demands, I still think she should tell JH about YS because he should be very much aware that his child can be used against him.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sava2sava thats my point how stupid GY not telling her parents about this chief baek the one who killed his brother, for what or for whos benefit shes hiding the truth, for whos safety?? 

 

@celebrianna hahaha me too i think i just focus my mind watching my weekly drama again i dont want to waste my time waiting everynight for new episode hoping for a good one but ended up disappointed after i watched the episode...i just love lee young ah and kang eun tak as an actress/actor but in this drama they all look stupid..

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava thats my point how stupid GY not telling her parents about this chief baek the one who killed his brother, for what or for whos benefit shes hiding the truth, for whos safety?? 

Maybe she will tomorrow though. After all, JH will show up there and perhaps they talk about it with the family.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava thats my point how stupid GY not telling her parents about this chief baek the one who killed his brother, for what or for whos benefit shes hiding the truth, for whos safety?? 

 

@celebrianna hahaha me too i think i just focus my mind watching my weekly drama again i dont want to waste my time waiting everynight for new episode hoping for a good one but ended up disappointed after i watched the episode...i just love lee young ah and kang eun tak as an actress/actor but in this drama they all look stupid..

Come On Guy's Were Almost Their.. Wed should be the last day of all the stupidity and Friday a serious cliffhanger.. Hwaiting:wub:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think that HG and GY will get married, it's already closed past, GY gave back the ring. And from preview JH discovered CDB, so it's end game for JH's winning... I can't believe fully to the preview (Emily-KY), because it often mislead us... I'm not worried, because it will be happy end. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Maybe she will tomorrow though. After all, JH will show up there and perhaps they talk about it with the family.

@celebrianna  If she do say something brain dead Dad will think it's JH fault and try and hit him again.. He knows SN is very evil but he never thinks all this stuff is related to her if it has nothing to do with the company..

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csancsy said:

I don't think that HG and GY will get married, it's already closed past, GY gave back the ring. And from preview JH discovered CDB, so it's end game for JH's winning... I can't believe fully to the preview, because it often mislead us... I'm not worried, because it will be happy end. 

We can bank on this is where the evil uncle is hiding him.. JH got to figure out how to get him out and if he's in any condition to testify.. Also another problem is Unstable Mable.. Even though GY went and told her she don't like JH anymore.. If she testify giving her statement and CDB.. JH could file the divorce and crazy still call the men thats looking for him.. I think JH has a plan for that using their ill gotten money into something positive making it clean.. Good way for money laundering..   

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Lets ask this stupid writer why she need to let JH shoulder all the baggages that these bad conglomerate people does...well for now i really dont know how to answer or how to react in every episode because honestly everyday only stupidity i can see well there is a change little bit but still always the vad people have a upperhand with almost 94episodes so we must expect that this stupidity will last ung 2nd or 3rd to the last episode..

Actually, SN is already go downhill but the writer does not want her to be caught or let her suffer. She gives her another chance to go on a new plan to ruin people lives. SN is making use of Chief Baek again to  find out from GY about Doebaek whereabouts. And he is still listening and obeying her commands.

l don't agree that GY is letting Emily knows that she is giving up JH. Why she needs to inform her? Even though she needs to save JH from someone or for her own purposes, she doesn't need to tell Emily anything of what she decides to do.

In this way, the writer makes her seems so stupid in her character. How the viewers will think of her?

 

l believe the remaining of the last two episodes will settle their disputes and revenges. For the new character Koji, his revenge against Chairman Jung will take faster pace than the rest of the main characters cos he comes into this drama is about coming to an end.

The writer will not end SN lives, she will let her sit in jail in the end.

GY's marriage to HK will be unsuccessful as JH will disrupt their marriage. We can see that JH has been treating Emily indifferently after her suicide and he tries to persuade her to contact her mum. He must be thinking that her mum will come to bring her back to the states eventually. His divorce with her is confirmed with or without going back to GY as he doesn't want to have any relationship with Emily as he doesn't trust her anymore. HK has already known about JB reason of leaving him. He will surely try to persuade her to come back.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  If she do say something brain dead Dad will think it's JH fault and try and hit him again.. He knows SN is very evil but he never thinks all this stuff is related to her if it has nothing to do with the company..

Drain dead dad is always stupid from the beginning and maybe until the end...

 

@csancsy thats what we really hope that JH get his hands to CDB because if that will happen he can now hold Chairman Jung to his neck...i just hope that Chairman jung did not notice already that JH has been looking for CDB and he already found where is the place he hide him...

As for GY if she want continue to become a strong woman like how she is this past few episode i hope she will not afraid whatever chairman jung threatend her..

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...