[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

14 hours ago, csancsy said:

12.28 is written before text preview... But maybe now it would be better On Monday (at once two episode) :) We will find out tomorrow :D  By the way if JaeDong wants to call HotHunk as brother-in-law, KY-HotHunk have to get married again... :lol: And HotHunk has to divorce before...:P

When Jae Dong said that in the preview, JH looked at GY and then GY kind of looked away but smiled. 

So JH want to stand proudly in front of YS and GY. I hope his wish comes true. I do think though he needs to settle things with Bobby because it would forever be an issue considering this Bobby has been persistently looking for him. In any case, if he goes back to the US I hope it’s only for a few months. I don’t know how GY will react to him facing danger though because it was clear in today’s episode that when the detective wanted to use him as bait he glanced at GY first probably knowing she wouldn’t like it. And sure enough GY scolded him after they nabbed Baek Chul. 

As to the contract wife, if she wants to survive in the world she needs to be able to stand on her own two feet. JH has to keep taking care of her problems even if he’s offering as a friend. What happens when he’s not around? 

I don’t know what to think that a lot of these characters seem to want Sena to get away. Sorry but she had no problem ruining people which sometimes led to their deaths. She needs to be jailed because she doesn’t seem to have any genuine sense of remorse up to this point. 

@fansdrama, it might be true that it’s better for Bobby (Mr. Interpol qualified criminal) to come to SK but the writer might want to let this conflict occur offscreen. Whatever. To me this Bobby sounds like he should be behind bars but he’s definitely walking around free. 

@sava2sava, I care about the end couples in this drama but I sure do understand what you mean about drama shows lately.

I can’t believe how off the rail a lot of them went. I think I need to start lowering my expectations and emotional investment significantly. My most recent offender was Fluttering Warning which half way through I could barely watch anymore episodes. Good riddance to it and I will never rewatch it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Preview leads us to believe WitchyFake will toss herevilself off a cliff.  We can hope.  

@watchumlots  I like to think the saving grace for this drama is the dead DY raises up from the water and leads her to her death..Telling SN to come on in the water is fine I'll save you we will go back to living happily with our daughter. Since it seems that no onw wants her to suffer as they did.. Evil Dad gave her money to run thats vecaue if she's caught so is he.. Off to jail he'll go also maybe nit as long as Evil Uncle but he'll get time to..

Actually they could end it tomorrow and get it over with..

30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@watchumlots  I like to think the saving grace for this drama is the dead DY raises up from the water and leads her to her death..Telling SN to come on in the water is fine I'll save you we will go back to living happily with our daughter. Since it seems that no onw wants her to suffer as they did.. Evil Dad gave her money to run thats vecaue if she's caught so is he.. Off to jail he'll go also maybe nit as long as Evil Uncle but he'll get time to..

Actually they could end it tomorrow and get it over with..

This actually mirrors the growing sentiment in some societies today that people are not responsible for their crimes because their circumstances/environment made them act this way. Hence the compassion that SN gets from these characters through the writer. 

@fansdrama, I also saw the preview on KBS website for 12/28 which usually means the episode will air on that date.

17 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

This actually mirrors the growing sentiment in some societies today that people are not responsible for their crimes because their circumstances/environment made them act this way. Hence the compassion that SN gets from these characters through the writer. 

Yes none seems to remember she order people to be killed and the cause of her own daughters father death.. I'm just curious what was the real reasons for chief Beak to kill DY.. Was it at some point he planned to have a relationship with SN using her crimes to attach her to him.. Now this is something to think about..

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes none seems to remember she order people to be killed and the cause of her own daughters father death.. I'm just curious what was the real reasons for chief Beak to kill DY.. Was it at some point he planned to have a relationship with SN using her crimes to attach her to him.. Now this is something to think about..

According to BC, DY saw his face and would be able to connect him to the crimes that he colluded with Sena to commit. However, I do think BC is a cold blooded murderer to those he thinks are weak. He thought it no problem to go into the house today to kill CDB even though he escaped the people who were surveiling him. To me he’s arrogant and thinks nothing of killing people. I see many of these types of characters in crime shows although most certainly would make BC seem like he’s in kindergarten.

6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

In many kdramas I have watched, they tend to gloss over murder/attempted murder.  Its like life has no value in Korea.  They made a big deal out of corruption.  But let's get real.  Many real life senior management and business owners in Korea go to jail for corruption.  When they are out, its like they just went on a vacation.  Nothing changes.  

15 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

According to BC, DY saw his face and would be able to connect him to the crimes that he colluded with Sena to commit. However, I do think BC is a cold blooded murderer to those he thinks are weak. He thought it no problem to go into the house today to kill CDB even though he escaped the people who were surveiling him. To me he’s arrogant and thinks nothing of killing people. I see many of these types of characters in crime shows although most certainly would make BC seem like he’s in kindergarten.

It still don;t make sense to kill DY just because DY seen him with SN.. At that time DY was fighting custody of YS.. If it was because if his arrogance he could have let DY seen how he had control over his wife.. So this isn't it I think he could have done it to make SN forget about DY and at some point look more towards him who could protect her secrets.. Also he needed CDB dead because he's the witness to his act.. With CDB being alive all his and SN crimes that they committed will be exposed and also linking him to just about every member in the family in doing some kind of dirty deed at one time or another.. So I really don't think arrogance really played apart in this.. I think it's more about his desires to have her at some point.. Just think he could have force the evil uncle and evil dad into making her marry him or all will be jailed.. If she wanted to keep wearig her mask..

What happem to the lawsuit GY filed aganist YB, Has it been paid ? 

@sava2sava:  What happen to the lawsuit GY filed aganist YB, Has it been paid ?        --- You are looking for plot continuity and accuracy --- good luck!  SweetGirl & her Cells company should have had YB by the... well, tender parts.  That alone should have had WitchyFake & EvilPrez in the slammer, or paying lots of money.

WHY WHY WHY would EvilPrez even help WitchyFake?  She was plotting to oust him as Prez & CEO to take those positions herself.  She was plotting to oust her 'brother' to take that position.  EvilPrez was taking WitchyFake's side in her machinations even against his own bio-son!   EvilPrez, and everyone, knows she isn't even his real daughter, yet they offer her assistance!  WRITER, YOU are WHACK!  All drama writers do the same thing.  It's very irritating.  What is wrong with retribution/justice for the wrongs committed?  

Just I watched and read last preview... Nothing good, I'm very angry. In last episode yet we get Sena's suicide, Bobby's KY kidnapping and HotHunk will go to US in last minute we will get 1 year later scene when they will meet again and smiling at each other (nothing warm family meeting, nothing wedding, nothing). I can see we will get very bad, lame open ending.

9 minutes ago, csancsy said:

Just I watched and read last preview... Nothing good, I'm very angry. In last episode yet we get Sena's suicide, Bobby's KY kidnapping and HotHunk will go to US in last minute we will get 1 year later scene when they will meet again and smiling at each other (nothing warm family meeting, nothing wedding, nothing). I can see we will get very bad, lame open ending.

ls this really 1 year later till they meet again? The preview didn't say how long till they meet again.

l thought Emily goes back alone.

27 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

ls this really 1 year later till they meet again? The preview didn't say how long till they meet again.

l thought Emily goes back alone.

in written preview I read that KY Hothunk and YoonSoo will meet 1 year later, just I hope google translated badly. Emily went to airport with KY (she accompanied her, and Emily wanted to go alone without HotHunk), but Bobby arrived and he attacked Emily in front of KY, who finally will be hostage (because she saves Emily).

@joan0528 I hope you are right, but I doubt that KY would leave her son for 1 year... For example I'm curious about future, where will they live and with who (grandparents and SoYi?)? They will get married again? Or just they live together? We will get some kiss or intimate scene (they weren't together for years...)? New child? Murano? New glass factory? I think we won't get anything from these... I really can't see that we will get anything...

56 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Because it started " as time goes by" means many years or months already have passed if we follow the google translate..so thats means GY and JH back together already, either YS study overseas or maybe he stay in grandparents house for vacation then GY and JH go there then it already new yr...it means maybe they celebrating new years eve because this drama end in new year right..

The preview only focus on present/current situation but not in future so maybe we can see hugging or even kiss hahaha..

l guess JH and GY went to Murano together as JH had missed his opportunity taking course and participate the glass art competition 6 yrs ago or GY and JH went with Emily back to America. YS was left with his grandparents cos he was schooling.

They can use mobile phone or internet to contact with each other.

After they come back to South Korea, JH opens his new glass factory/store.

Since it is a New Year, the whole family will have a big reunion dinner together.

(Usually Korean drama love family gathering shown in the end of the last episode).

The text preview shows "As times goes by, GY and JH meet YS......."

If JH had gone back to America with Emily, why not the text preview put "As times goes by, GY and YS meet JH......"

From the preview we can see how JH hugged GY and his expression showed that he was so afraid that he might lose GY when she was taken as hostage by Bobby. I don't think that he will still want to go with Emily to America and leaves GY behind.

41 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The preview only focus on present/current situation but not in future so maybe we can see hugging or even kiss hahaha..

I agree with you. I noticed that we’re always getting ahead of ourselves. How many times now have we been wrong about context of the previews and give ourselves headaches? For instance, two days ago we thought GY was breaking up with JH. However, when the scene appeared and the proper context was given, we see that it wasn’t what we thought and it only served to highlight that the couple wanted to be together by JH declaring he wants to be able to stand proudly in front of her and YS. There are other times we’ve been wrong about context like when JH said GY had changed or when JH didn’t want the contract wife to participate in the plan because he said she keeps ruining their plans. Therefore, why don’t we wait and see what happens?

Also, I doubt they will change YS’s child actor. Wasn’t he there for the final cast photo? I didn’t notice any other little boy even if it’s a year later.

20 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Maybe a glimpse of older version of YS hahaha..but the finale picture they share in instragram is still same face of them where HK and JB wearing handbuk means the time skip is not really long..

Exactly. I saw the picture again two days ago on Instagram and the only two kids I saw were YS and SY who were sitting in the laps of probably the directors of the show. All the other people were adults. 

Also, so SN will commit suicide? Wow, I certainly didn’t expect that.

@csancsy @joan0528 @fansdrama, I just saw the video preview and I fail to see time skip. It looks like JH rescues GY. They were hugging and the look on JH’s face said everything. It’s like he realized just how close he came to losing something very precious. Bobby and JH fought and he was able to defeat him it seems like.

22 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yess hahaha of all the thing she done they are no punishment for her because she want to commit suicide..i want her to stand in court trial then sentence to lifetime imprisonment so that she will not see her daughter again..

And what with that mother of SN why did they bring that woman in the picture when she only do is cry in front of rhe victims of SN

I don’t think she’ll be successful in committing suicide. It looks like GY will go to the place because I see GY looking up. GY will probably convince her to live for SY’s sake. 

As to Sena’s mom, I suppose ultimately the purpose of her character is to give Sena unconditional love when she finally ends up behind bars.

I got to say the police is lame to not be able to catch SN already. 

Also, about the contract wife, I find it really something that she has not accomplished any of her goals. In a way I’m glad GY was the one the thug chose to take because if it was the contract wife JH might have felt further obligated to her. Hopefully now the contract wife can permanently end things with JH. Maybe seeing how courageous GY is would give her an example of facing her world bravely and help her to release JH so he can go where his heart lies.

SN is still on the run, the writer made sure she is in this drama to the end. SN ruined many lives, but can't face the music when it comes to atoning for her sins.

GY has become stronger and also courageous, she and JH make a good detective couple.

26 minutes ago, cp23 said:

SN is still on the run, the writer made sure she is in this drama to the end. SN ruined many lives, but can't face the music when it comes to atoning for her sins.

GY has become stronger and also courageous, she and JH make a good detective couple.

GY has changed so much and so has JH. JH hardly smiles anymore but GY at least smiles with YS. Thankfully her son gave her balance with all the difficult stuff she faced. I’d like to see JH smiling again. He just needs a daily dose of YS. 

Regarding JH possibly going some place, I don’t see why he needs to. 

1. The contract wife was going to leave him in SK anyway.
  2. The divorce papers are in SK and can be processed from there.
  3. Bobby came to SK and committed a crime. I don’t know if he will be convicted there and then deported after serving time or if he would be extradited to the US if he’s a wanted criminal who somehow managed to get to SK. 

Hopefully the writer ends this plot here and we can finally see time pass where JH has his glass store and GY, YS, SY, JB, HG and the rest of their families are enjoying better days.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Also, so SN will commit suicide? Wow, I certainly didn’t expect that.

@joan0528 She should have just drowned herself when she was at the ocean.. SN couldn't face people pointing fingers at her.. She sill left a bad stigma on her daughter regardless.. She may have thought it was best for her daughter but wrong in every way if she even cared about her daughter she wouldn't have done such things.. I guess this part was to show Emily she wasn;t afraid of dying..

On 12/27/2018 at 4:41 AM, fansdrama said:

The picture in the instagram shows 2 persons (Emily and GY), no trace of JH in the airport.

For Bobby, he is better to come to Korea as what GY has mentioned in the last episode, the detective can easily trace him and catch him when he tries to harm JH.

Well @fansdrama You got your wish Bobby came to Korea and supposedly he's on the wanted list by interpoll.. My guess is he's traveling under and different identity.. He was even able to pass through customs.. I'm just wondering how is it that the wroters makes the Korean legal system so lax that anyone can just come in.

10 hours ago, watchumlots said:

WHY WHY WHY would EvilPrez even help WitchyFake?  She was plotting to oust him as Prez & CEO to take those positions herself.  She was plotting to oust her 'brother' to take that position.  EvilPrez was taking WitchyFake's side in her machinations even against his own bio-son!   EvilPrez, and everyone, knows she isn't even his real daughter, yet they offer her assistance!  WRITER, YOU are WHACK!  All drama writers do the same thing.  It's very irritating.  What is wrong with retribution/justice for the wrongs committed?  

@watchumlots  Fake Daddy helping the witch knows that if she's caught hes caught to..  I'm just dumbfounded how she can just run around like that.. It sure took a long time for them to expose her through the media..  

@sava2sava, it’s good that Bobby came to SK too because he’s no longer in the US to create an unsafe environment for the contract wife and her mom. I think JH would have been worried if the contract wife went to the US by herself and it was already confirmed that Bobby visits the mom. Now JH doesn’t have to go to the US to deal with him or protect the women from him.

Archived