Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

xheonheex, thank you for sharing his awesome photo of him and the boy in Japan. He looks cool with dyed hair. Miss him so much. I really wish to see him in the same show as his beautiful sister. Do I wish too much? I guess many fans would like that, too.

Never seen the old photo of him, KTH and his godmother before. Thanks so much for sharing. His family is just perfect. KTH and LW were born to be stars. They have natural beauty. They are adorable. Hope hope to see his new project soon.

willenette, I miss him, too. Let's keep our fingers crossed for his new project.

High wave to everyone who visit this forum.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @willentte, you are welcome. Yes, he looks so cool. I would like to see him closely from the stadium. I hope he won't play soccer and not have a new drama.

He played soccer with FC Men again in Yokohama on Nov 23. There are a few clips from Kim Hyon Joong's fans.

I love this one. He is the representative to receive the trophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5BsXSil0Rw&feature=relmfu

This one is when the plyers were introduced.

And this one when they gather for photo taken. LW is always with Jun Su.

Guest xtaeheex

2012.11.12  - Lee Wan wrote to his fans via his official fan cafe 'lovewani'
http://cafe.daum.net/lovewani/CGa0/72
382170_177455995727291_646306380_n.jpg
 〃 보고 파 ♡ "] 빼빼로 좀 받았 나요 ~~ | ε ★ Э · · · · · · · · 완 이예요, the ★ ★ 태화 ★ ★ | 조회 124 | 추천 0 | 2012.11.12 07:05
어제 빼빼로 데이였네요~ㅡㅡㅋ 수원에서 올해 마지막 오픈경기가 있어서 비가오는 날씨에도 하고 왔어요~~ 

오랜만에 기사날때마다 축구 사진밖에 없어서 친구들은 축구선수로 전향했냐고 ㅋㅋㅋ 다들 잘지내고 있죠?? 

전 축구하는 사진만 봐도 알겠죠 건강히 잘지내고 있어요 ㅋㅋ 오늘 아저씨들이라서 살살한다고했는데 찍힌사진들은 무슨 사람잡겠더라구요...ㅡㅡ 

요즘 시간 잘가는거 같아요 이제 슬슬 내년작품 대본들도 조금씩 보고 있구요~~ 쵸큼만 기다려줘요~~~^^ 

갑자기 날씨도 추워지고 바람도 매섭네요~~ 쎌압가족들도 건강 항상 조심하고 감기 조심이요`` 

빨리 다시 만나는 그날을 위해~~~~^^*

Could anyone please translate this into English
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1997022084

@xheonheex, thank you for the photos and the msg from him. I wish I know Korean. LW looks so awesome. I'm so proud of him. He really has skills in sports. BTW, do you know the address of Lua Entertainment?  We may send New Year and B'Day present to him. Thanks in advance.

Guest xtaeheex

@alex1999 I did a search Lua Entertainment website and address but can't find this, i wonder why? I want to send LW and KTH too, maybe try to ask LW DC fans might knows it, but i didn't understand Korean either waaa.     

Guest xtaeheex

Sorry, if its's already been repost
Lee Wan appeared on the SBS variety show Ya Shim Man Man in 2008. He talks about his sister KTH
Video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/44RiSS1itt4/?bid=03&pid=02&resourceId=0_03_05_02
Start with 1.07
Translate: 

LW: KTH has very powerful personality, when I was kid, I had a toy snake, I deliberately take funny with KTH, first time, KTH said don't do that , I continues to play to her, second time she said don't do that, the third time she put a toy snake snapped, I was crying for a long time, and later my grandmother felt poor and help me to sew up the snake. 

Lol, Poor him, KTH's a really really tough sister. 

xheonheex said: Sorry, if its's already been repost
Lee Wan appeared on the SBS variety show Ya Shim Man Man in 2008. He talks about his sister KTH
Video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/44RiSS1itt4/?bid=03&pid=02&resourceId=0_03_05_02
Start with 1.07
Translate: 

LW: KTH has very powerful personality, when I was kid, I had a toy snake, I deliberately take funny with KTH, first time, KTH said don't do that , I continues to play to her, second time she said don't do that, the third time she put a toy snake snapped, I was crying for a long time, and later my grandmother felt poor and help me to sew up the snake. 

Lol, Poor him, KTH's a really really tough sister. 

Guest xtaeheex

Hi Willenette, Good news LW baidu fans saying Lee Wan wrote to his fans via his official fan cafe 'lovewani'..its mention he said he'll back act to drama or movie in next year..  \:D/ 
Old pics - So Handsome
598534_122411317898426_846307737_n.jpg
181168_122421047897453_1674376797_n.jpg
533940_122391004567124_2108096183_n.jpg
cr. baidu

@xheonheex, wow KTH is tough to her poor brother. When they've grown up I always see them taking care of each other whenever they are together. What a great sight!! Thank you for the good news that he will be back on screen next year. No matter movie or drama, I'm looking forward to it. His old photos are so awesome. Thank you. =D>
@willenette as an international fan, I prefer drama. However, if a movie offers better role, he might decide for that. I respect his decision as long as he will have a good come back project, As he is now with his sister's agency, they should take care of him better than before. Can't wait for 2013!!
Enjoy your Friday to everyone!!

alex1999 said: @xheonheex, wow KTH is tough to her poor brother. When they've grown up I always see them taking care of each other whenever they are together. What a great sight!! Thank you for the good news that he will be back on screen next year. No matter movie or drama, I'm looking forward to it. His old photos are so awesome. Thank you. =D>
@willenette as an international fan, I prefer drama. However, if a movie offers better role, he might decide for that. I respect his decision as long as he will have a good come back project, As he is now with his sister's agency, they should take care of him better than before. Can't wait for 2013!!
Enjoy your Friday to everyone!!

@willenette, I prefer rom-com as well. But same to you, I can take anything. Seeing him on screen really makes me happy! Having been in MS, he should be more mature and influential in his acting. Can't wait for his come back project!!. 

dropping by because i just finished watching Tree of Heaven... i've been crying so much and my emotions are all over the place right now, but i have to say that Lee Wan is such an amazing cryer! his (and park shin hye's) crying scenes were just so powerful. i was able to feel the pain that he felt, that's just amazing for an actor. not to mention, he was super hot in there :P 
hope to see him in a new project soon! it'd be awesome to see him working with Park Shin Hye again since she's an adult now and i loved the two of them in Tree of Heaven, but i'd just love to see him in something new.... it'd be nice if he does a RomCom! i need something more light hearted after this lol 

Guest indrinaisyan1430292118

hello...i'm newbie as lee wan fans..

does anyone know about fanbase official page account twitter of lee wan? :))

cathyisvip said: dropping by because i just finished watching Tree of Heaven... i've been crying so much and my emotions are all over the place right now, but i have to say that Lee Wan is such an amazing cryer! his (and park shin hye's) crying scenes were just so powerful. i was able to feel the pain that he felt, that's just amazing for an actor. not to mention, he was super hot in there :P 
hope to see him in a new project soon! it'd be awesome to see him working with Park Shin Hye again since she's an adult now and i loved the two of them in Tree of Heaven, but i'd just love to see him in something new.... it'd be nice if he does a RomCom! i need something more light hearted after this lol 

Archived