Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Thanks. willenette,  

Lol poor him, I think probably KTH pretend to be busy but she might surprise him at home never know   :phew:  i can't wait to see him make appear to variety shows soon. :lol:  

Hi XHeonheeX', I'm sure you're right - by this time, the siblings have seen each other already. I’m glad he was finally released from the Army! That's why, gotta check out this thread from time to time to read more news. I hope we could get to see him soon in the small screen. :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iLWannie

Hi XHeonheeX', I'm sure you're right - by this time, the siblings have seen each other already. I’m glad he was finally released from the Army! That's why, gotta check out  this thread from time to time to read more news. I hope we could get to see him soon in the small screen.  :lol:

we really can't wait to see him act again!

Ahh nice to see him coming back! Was watching Intimate Note with him in it and he's really cool and handsome hehe ^^ Now I'm excited about him clearing his name against Kim Ji Suk's accusations hahaha <3

Ahh nice to see him coming back! Was watching Intimate Note with him in it and he's really cool and handsome hehe ^^ Now I'm excited about him clearing his name against Kim Ji Suk's accusations hahaha <3

Hi 'inxomnia, "Intimate Note" - I wonder what this is - movie or drama? I'm asking because it's my 1st time hearing this where he was in it.....I’m kinda excited of this thought of LW's return to dramaland! I hope it is going to be soon… blush.gif

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting earlier. I was waiting quietly for his return. So glad to see him on Apr 23. Have you noticed that he now has his teeth braced?

He did so well in MS. I also followed his news during that time. He was promoted to Sergeant before he was released. I'm so proud of him.

willenette Intimate Note is a variety program where they put actors/singers spending time together for 24 hours. Lee Wan appeared with Jun Su (JYJ) in Oct, Nov 2008. They became close friends since then. You can see more photos here

Lee Wan in Intimate Note

Lee Wan played soccer with FC Men team on Apr 28. I believe it was in Japan. As mentioned, Wannie became close friend with Junsu. So I assume Junsu asked him to join the team. Wannie played with this team some time even when he was in MS.

e824b899a9014c08ef5e80010a7b02087bf4f429.jpg 203fb80e7bec54e7ceaca7a2b9389b504ec26ace.jpg e7cd7b899e510fb3515dca2bd933c895d0430cc1.png b219ebc4b74543a9f49047701e178a82b8011486.jpg a08b87d6277f9e2f887fa0b41f30e924b999f3c0.jpg 838ba61ea8d3fd1f6a4a1f86304e251f94ca5fce.jpg 9a504fc2d56285350f5b7a8590ef76c6a6ef63df.jpg 8b82b9014a90f6031bd834e33912b31bb051ed2e.jpg 2cf5e0fe9925bc314e17bc245edf8db1ca1370c7.jpg 95eef01f3a292df51a8c04b1bc315c6035a873c3.jpg 63d9f2d3572c11df22b91787632762d0f703c22e.jpg

LW with FC Men on Apr 28

Credit: baidu, leewanthailand

Guest iLWannie

He's wearing braces now? that's great! I wish his teeth gets fixed again :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting earlier. I was waiting quietly for his return. So glad to see him on Apr 23. Have you noticed that he now has his teeth braced?

He did so well in MS. I also followed his news during that time. He was promoted to Sergeant before he was released. I'm so proud of him.

willenette Intimate Note is a variety program where they put actors/singers spending time together for 24 hours. Lee Wan appeared with Jun Su (JYJ) in Oct, Nov 2008. They became close friends since then. You can see more photos here

Lee Wan in Intimate Note

Lee Wan played soccer with FC Men team on Apr 28. I believe it was in Japan. As mentioned, Wannie became close friend with Junsu. So I assume Junsu asked him to join the team. Wannie played with this team some time even when he was in MS.

Guest iLWannie

Hello, Alex!  One thing I like ab out Lee Wan is his set of teeth and I noticed that something's wrong with them when he was talking with the Press.

Hey willenette,

Yeah as mentioned, Intimate Note is a variety program. I think it was really nice to have a glimpse of his real self as a person not only an actor. He appeared really manly, and courteous from my perspective. Nice to see he retained his friendship with Junsu from the show.

Lee Wan in Intimate Note

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

LW with FC Men on Apr 28

Hi alex, wahhhhh..........your man is back in-town now - hehehe. I know you feel so happy.....Ye, I noticed that braces from the picture you posted. I wonder why those braces, huh? It looked like he also had good set of teeth before. I feel happy of his discharge from the military. Thanks for the reply about the show, Intimate Note. Also, thanks for posting the photos. I don't hear about the show anymore - I don't think this still exist? Looking forward for LW's comeback project soon. :lol:

Hi inxomnia, thanks also for the reply.....I couldn't agree with you more - actually, I like watching stars during their candid moments. The reason why I like BTS, NGs & The makings............... :lol:

Hello, Alex!  One thing I like ab out Lee Wan is his set of teeth and I noticed that something's wrong with them when he was talking with the Press.

Hello ilwannie Yes, I noticed that, too. I was chatting via "Line" with other LW's fan on Apr 23 and we noticed the same thing. So we guessed that's why he is getting slimmer during his MS. I did not notice it before though.

Hey willenette,

Yeah as mentioned, Intimate Note is a variety program. I think it was really nice to have a glimpse of his real self as a person not only an actor. He appeared really manly, and courteous from my perspective. Nice to see he retained his friendship with Junsu from the show.

Hi inxomnia, LW was so awesome in that show. One of my friends who loves Junsu watched that show and fell for LW from that show. She thought LW was so manly and had great sense of humour. Plus he loved animal. There was a young piggy in that show and LW held it most of the time. After that show he attended Golden Disc Award (if my memory is correct), he annouced an award for DBSK. He said that the award belonged to his close friends DBSK then came forward to hug Junsu in particular. Junsu also annouced that he was so glad to receive an award from his close friend.

Apparently, they still remain close. So glad to see that.

Hi alex, wahhhhh..........your man is back in-town now - hehehe. I know you feel so happy.....Ye, I noticed that braces from the picture you posted. I wonder why those braces, huh? It looked like he also had good set of teeth before. I feel happy of his discharge from the military. Thanks for the reply about the show, Intimate Note. Also, thanks for posting the photos. I don't hear about the show anymore - I don't think this still exist? Looking forward for LW's comeback project soon. :lol:

Hi inxomnia, thanks also for the reply.....I couldn't agree with you more - actually, I like watching stars during their candid moments. The reason why I like BTS, NGs & The makings............... :lol:

Hi willenette, yes I'm back to this thread (I'm so happy for his return). I think the same. Actually, his teeth are ok without braces but perhaps braces would make them look better. I guess he used the chance while serving MS having them. I don't hear about Intimate Note any more. Maybe it does not exist now.

Looking forward to his new project soon. I would also like to see him in variety shows or any event. I wish LW would be a guest in Running Man (my favourite variety show at the moment).

I'm the same. I really like watching BTS, NG, variety shows to see the actors to be themselves.

Guest xtaeheex

~ Ewan McGregor want to meet Lee Wan ~

526724_461621213854183_163257623690545_2126910_1760630611_n.jpg

In an exclusive interview with SBS broadcast on May 9th late night tv performing arts, "Ewan McGregor. Ewan McGregor expressed great concern on the South Korean actor Lee Wan.

Hosted in the interview mentioned: Koreanactor, Lee Wan, Kim Tae Hee's brother, idol was him. He so surprise and very pleased, he even said: "Really? Want to meet with Lee Wan."

Went on to say want to know Lee Wan. He has become their favorite Korean actor.

(source news: korean network)

related news: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=1775

Guest iLWannie

WOW!!! :D:D:D

~ Ewan McGregor want to meet Lee Wan ~

*quoted image*

In an exclusive interview with SBS broadcast on May 9th late night tv performing arts, "Ewan McGregor. Ewan McGregor expressed great concern on the South Korean actor Lee Wan.

Hosted in the interview mentioned: Koreanactor, Lee Wan, Kim Tae Hee's brother, idol was him. He so surprise and very pleased, he even said: "Really? Want to meet with Lee Wan."

Went on to say want to know Lee Wan. He has become their favorite Korean actor.

(source news: korean network)

related news: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=1775

Guest xtaeheex

2012.05.13  ~ Lee Wan and his teams to playing soccers in Suwan World Cup Stadium in Gwangju, Korea.

20120513164517818.jpg  

20120513171409314.jpg

20120513165618091.jpg

20120513170916358.jpg

20120513165908558.jpg

20120513155604627.jpg

20120513154903547.jpg

20120513193505501.jpg

20120513171512683.jpg

20120513164609028.jpg

20120513152218563.jpg

cr. daum