Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Hi, guys!

No news about LW yet?

:(:((

Hi @ilwannie, I'm not sure about this news (can't read Korean nor Chinese). He might be in the movie 'Red Blind'. Let's us stay tune. I miss him to much now as well.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2449886420?lp=5028&is_bakan=0&mo_device=1

@willenette, thanks for the news. These siblings are my fave ones in K-entertainment world. Now that Rain has released from his MS, I'm interested to know about his relationship with KTH.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iLWannie

Lee Wan comes back with an SNS drama

Actor Lee Wan is coming back with a drama.

He is coming back with an SNS drama called, "It's Not Over Yet". This is his first drama in a year since his discharge from the army.

This mellow romance drama is based in Jejudo about five men and women. The drama runs 10 minutes per episode and up to 6 episodes. This drama will be released through YouTube, Facebook and other portal and SNS sites.

Lee Wan stars as Kim In-cheol. He is a man who has crush on his friend's woman and sacrifices everything for the woman who can't get over the death of her boyfriend.

Lee Wan has been known for his pure and detail character. He fits well into the scenario and he was kept in mind when the scenario was made.

The first broadcast can be seen on Naver TV Cast on the 22nd.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

Meaning, it's a short drama with 6 episodes which is equivalent to one hour? Did I understand this right?

;;)

@willenette and @ilwannie, thank you for the news. I just saw it today as well.  However, I still have high hope for him in the movie "Red Blind". Let's stay tune.
@ilwannie, seems like that. If it is that short, it's very challenging for our Wannie. Since he has to express his feeling well enough for a short time. I can't wait to see it. I'm so happy now :) 
I guess the girl will be Ka Hi (After School). I saw it in another news of the same drama.
10106_zps6e9730ff.jpg
10105_zps615e1d74.jpg

Credit: popcornfor2.com

alex1999 said: @willenette and @ilwannie, thank you for the news. I just saw it today as well.  However, I still have high hope for him in the movie "Red Blind". Let's stay tune.
@ilwannie, seems like that. If it is that short, it's very challenging for our Wannie. Since he has to express his feeling well enough for a short time. I can't wait to see it. I'm so happy now :) 
I guess the girl will be Ka Hi (After School). I saw it in another news of the same drama.
Credit: popcornfor2.com

@willenette, Yes, let's stay tune for more news and project :) The SNS drama seems to be a beautiful one. It's a pity that it's gonna be so short. 
@xheonheex, thank you for more photos. He looks fine. The teddy bear and red roses seem to be contrast with his sad face. I wish he will get the girl after all. 

alex1999 said: @willenette, Yes, let's stay tune for more news and project :) The SNS drama seems to be a beautiful one. It's a pity that it's gonna be so short. 
@xheonheex, thank you for more photos. He looks fine. The teddy bear and red roses seem to be contrast with his sad face. I wish he will get the girl after all. 

Guest xtaeheex

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kahi and Newly Discharged Lee Wan Cast for Upcoming SNS Dramajnkm July 17, 2013 Kahi and Newly Discharged Lee Wan Cast for Upcoming SNS Drama

A new and coming SNS drama is in the works and the two leading roles have been confirmed as Kahi and Lee Wan.

The drama is called “Because We Haven’t Broken Up Yet” (working title) and is also being called “Ah. Hae. Ddae,” as a shortened version of the Korea title (much like 2PM‘s “Ha. Ni. Bbun“).

“Ah. Hae. Ddae” will air through various portal sites, YouTube, Facebook and other SNS outlets. It is a high quality production drama about the romance among five men and women, set in the lovely island of Jeju.

Kahi will play the role of Shim Jae Hee, who is a doctor. Shim Jae Hee loses her lover in the past and has trouble opening up to others, especially her junior Kim In Chul (played by Lee Wan), who has a crush on her.

“Ah. Hae. Ddae” will be Lee Wan’s comeback project after his recent discharge from the military.

This six episode, omnibus style drama will air on July 22.

ah hae ddae kahi

ah hae ddae lee wan

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/17/kahi-and-newly-discharged-lee-wan-cast-for-upcoming-sns-drama/

Guest xtaeheex

alex1999

said:

@willenette

, thanks for the news. These siblings are my fave ones in K-entertainment world. Now that Rain has released from his MS, I'm interested to know about his relationship with KTH.

@xheonheex I'm thinking the same. LW and Rain should have seen each other during their MS. At that time, I also wonder whether Rain asked LW's permission to date KTH. As I know KTH and LW are very close and they are really care about each other. They should agree with the girl or guy for dating.
I missed the short drama last night. I will find my way to watch it soon. Miss him so much now.

a7e649086e061d95dd4934b77af40ad163d9ca1d 
Credit: on pic, baidu

alex1999 said: @xheonheex I'm thinking the same. LW and Rain should have seen each other during their MS. At that time, I also wonder whether Rain asked LW's permission to date KTH. As I know KTH and LW are very close and they are really care about each other. They should agree with the girl or guy for dating.
I missed the short drama last night. I will find my way to watch it soon. Miss him so much now.

Credit: on pic, baidu

@willenette, LW was in PR Section but I have not seen him having activities with RAIN. I saw LW with Lee Dong Wook, Kim Ji Hoon, Andy, Lee Jun Ki. Perhaps they did not have the same projects. RAIN joined this section long after LW, right? I saw RAIN with Kim Ji Hoon in Vietnam concert but I haven't seen him with LW. However, I still think they should have met during their MS.
@xheonheex, thank you so much for the trailer. I hope the same that we would find those Ep on Youtube soon.
Have a great day to everyon :) 

alex1999 said: @willenette, LW was in PR Section but I have not seen him having activities with RAIN. I saw LW with Lee Dong Wook, Kim Ji Hoon, Andy, Lee Jun Ki. Perhaps they did not have the same projects. RAIN joined this section long after LW, right? I saw RAIN with Kim Ji Hoon in Vietnam concert but I haven't seen him with LW. However, I still think they should have met during their MS.
@xheonheex, thank you so much for the trailer. I hope the same that we would find those Ep on Youtube soon.
Have a great day to everyon :) 

Archived