Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Guest iLWannie

Thanks a lot! I wish he'd also create an official FB and Twitter account for his fans who do not speak Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.  :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear @suchavida42 Glad to see you here as well.  Lee Wan confirmed coming to play soccer in Bangkok, Thailand on May 11.  I will see him in person!! It's been 10 years that I've wished to see him.  BTW, Taste Sweet Love is my first Korean drama and I fell in love with him at first sight!!  I still love him now. 
The event is Thai-Korean Superstars Charity Foootball Game
1975237_1387074574906811_631654623619637

Here is the list of confirmed stars.  We are waiting for more.
10170947_1391964701084465_32516233004619

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/ThaiKoreanSuperstarFootball

@suchadiva42, Thank you for your warm words. I'm still following the news of this event in detail intensively.  I'll post more info if I know. Now we (LW group of fans) are planning to prepare welcome banner, Fan Club T-Shirts, presents and so on for him. We are so excited!!
P.S. I'm glad we (you and me) share common interests :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xtaeheex

Here's article Lee Wan mentioned his sis KTH, ~~ i guess both are very busy ~ 

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee's Brother Lee Wan Says He Hasn't Talked With His Sister For A While

By Staff Writer | June 12, 2014 07:02 AM EDT

kim-tae-hees-brother-lee-wan-says-he-has

Relaxation, "sister Kim Tae Recent?  Call for a long time and was "LOL

Kim Tae Idol relaxation Futsal World Cup

Actor Lee Wan participated in the MBC 'Idol Futsal World Cup.'

In the recent filming of this show, Lee Wan showed off his polished futsal skills. He was the captain of FC Men, which had members Lee Ki Kwang and Yoon Doo Joon ofBEAST.

Before the game in an interview, Lee Wan said he thought he would be in an idol team, but he is in a world team. He said the staff tricked him, talking about how the team name had changed since he was an actor.

In response to Jo Se Ho's question about his sister, he said that he hasn't talked to Kim Tae Hee for quite a while.

During the competition, Lee Wan showed perfect futsal skills getting compliments from the casters that he showed signs of being Ronaldo. He also played with his best friend actor Yoo Gun.

The 'Idol Futsal World Cup' will air on June 12.

Guest xtaeheex

"2014 IDOL FUTSAL WORLD CUP" TO BE HELD IN SUPPORT FOR 2014 BRAZIL WORLD CUP

MBC will be holding a special “Idol Futsal World Cup” program to celebrate and support the soccer athletes heading to Brazil to play for South Korea at the 2014 Brazil World Cup, in which male celebrities will be participating in the game of futsal, while female celebrities will be cheer-leading.

The sport, “futsal”, otherwise known as “indoor soccer” or “five-a-side soccer”, was a section in MBC’s yearly idol sports competition, “Idol Star Athletics Championships”.

However the upcoming “Idol Futsal World Cup” will be different in that not only will idols be participating, but other actors and celebrities of all ages, races and genres will also be participating in the games, making it appealing to a larger audience.

BEAST, who won the futsal section of the “Idol Star Athletics Championships” two years in a row will also be competing in this futsal competition, as well as BTOB, Noh Jihoon and many other male idol groups and artists.

As for other celebrities who are not idols, singer Kim Heungkook, actor Kim Bosung, Lee Wan, Yoo Gun, sportsman Lee Sangin and action film director Jung Doohong will also be partaking in this world cup.

Furthermore, there will also be a “foreign star team”, in which foreign celebrities in Korea, such as Sam Hammington, Sam Okyere, Fabien Yoon and other foreign stars from all over the world will be competing as well.

As for the female celebrities, Miss A, After School, Sunmi, SISTAR, Secret and Rainbow will all be competing against each other as cheerleaders, and support the male celebrities as they play against each other in the game of futsal.

The female celebrities have already started practicing their choreographies for the cheerleading competition, in which they will be able to perform their hard work on the 26th of May when the program will be recorded.

The “2014 Idol Futsal World Cup” will be aired some time early in June.

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/86499021768/2014-idol-futsal-world-cup-to-be-held-in-support-for

Guest iLWannie

Ohhh boy! Our Lee Wan is looking good. I really miss this man! 
Thank you for posting these, xtaeheex.
Maybe when he gets tired of playing, he'll turn back to acting. 

;)) ~O)

Guest xtaeheex

Hi @willnette  Yes, LW still playing soccer at Idol Futsal World Cup taken last 12th June, i didn't know when he return on a drama or movie. :( 
GIF: He goal!! wow
25062246539AFEDA2ABADE

here's videos: He playing soccer at IFWC
Video; Interview: He talked about his sis KTHhttp://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014foot/clip/

LW interview at 1.45

cr. MBC

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iLWannie

Watching Tree of Heaven for the nth time...
MISSING LEE WAN SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

:((    :o3      :(      :((     

Guest xtaeheex

LW's finally back.......
LW confirmed for movie 'NNL Clash' (based on true story).....will start film in the end of July...actor Lee Hyun Woo and Jin Goo also joins with him.They play the young soldiers.

201407170809259610_1.jpghttp://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407170809259610

Guest xtaeheex

Lee Wan to come back with "NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong"
2014/07/16
photo461678.jpg

Lee Wan is coming back with a movie.

According to several sources, Lee Wan is starring in the movie "NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong". He seems to be excited about it.

"NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong" is based on the true story of a battle that occurred in 2002 and tells the story of courageous Korean soldiers.

Director Kim Hak-soon is in the lead and looking forward to releasing the movie in early next year. The cast is currently made up of Kim Moo-yeolJin GooLee Hyeon-wooHan Seong-yong and more. Lee Hwan takes on the role of Lee Hee-wan of fleet 357.

Lee Wan, widely known as Kim Tae-hee's brother, debuted in 2003 with "Stairway to Heaven" and starred in "Taste Sweet Love", "Let's Go To The Beach", "Trees in Heaven" and more.

Lee Wan joined National Service on the 12th of July, 2010, and was discharged on the 23rd of April in 2012.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Guest iLWannie

YESSSSS!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for this great news, xtaeheex!
MISS YOU, LEE WAN!  :x  :x  :x

Archived